Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy (3714 Views)

It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June / Dr Morris Cerullo Gave A Prophecy On Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (video) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by memories1(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Now according to my calculations based on astrological as well as other oracle...

Hi, you sound a lot like the moniker lekki1444. Are you the same person?
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by HEAVEN4444: 1:36pm On May 21, 2021
memories1:

Hi, you sound a lot like the moniker lekki1444. Are you the same person?
yess maam, the one and only grin
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by memories1(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
yess maam, the one and only grin

Okay, nice, carry on...
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by HEAVEN4444: 1:38pm On May 21, 2021
memories1:

Okay, nice, carry on...
lol Salute to you
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by petra1(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2021
[.
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by petra1(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
brother, i cannot give you the secret codes. you have to earn it from GOD. sorry . i can get destroyed for revealing secrets . i am sure you will not want to see me get destroyed or do you ?

There is no secret codes to be destroyed about. Prophecy is not occult. My mum prophesies and see yet no code involved
It's a pire gift from God.

enilove:

Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV
, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
That makes that prophet a fake.

Not always . its a relative divination comes to pass sometimes. Yet they are not from God .

PeaceJoyLove:

You cannot prove this. And this is where athiests always disagree with you. There are mysteries we cannot solve and making statements like this makes God incompetent. So, you are saying God deliberately made what He knew will be used against Him. Bah? I do not doubt you have stuff there. Whether you overheard it from someone, or it's yours...I do not care. But I have done a quick check, and I have my doubts. For example, witchcraft is not from God, and somehow, they use knowledge. Ogoni, freemason, illuminati are all knowledgeable cults. They arent from my God. Are you telling me God is incompetent to allow them have the power to use against Him?

Bro, what I do not know, I do not say. I have read beyond this. See, I am a man of knowledge. I only wanted to actually see if there is an overview or recap of exactly what you mentioned here. A man of knowledge drops clues. This is the principle of God. God is not secretive. He doesnt kill for sharing knowledge like you have claimed. The worst that will happen is that the Holy Spirit will be silent. And when you repent, He starts operating again. But when one continues to disobey and does against His will, that is when He leaves. God will not kill you for such. This I am sure of. The secrets of God are not too complex. When you start talking about revealing secrets, those who gave you the knowledge are the ones who will kill you, not my God. It is as simple as ABC. And sir, if you have been lied to that the knowledge is from God, be careful. I pray you are really sincere with yourself.

Another thing is that you have double-mouth. The first time you said it is complex and that is why you dont want to write about it. But when I pressed further, you said the truth. You are afraid of those who gave you your power or knowledge and you might be killed. Or maybe you heard it from someone and you quickly used that to cover your as.s. Which ever the case, I cannot be lied to.

I need to leave now cos I do not want to be involved with your dark knowledge which has secretive source. My source, and the only source of pure knowledge is the Holy Spirit. He teaches and gives knowledge. Any other means is dark, and not from God.
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by memories1(f): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lol Salute to you

Hello there... I'd love to know what you think about June 12th, if that's okay with you. Will there be violence? Any need for special precautions apart from the other routine precautions for safety?
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by HEAVEN4444: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
memories1:

Hello there... I'd love to know what you think about June 12th, if that's okay with you. Will there be violence? Any need for special precautions apart from the other routine precautions for safety?
yes maam let me see. so on this day the SUN is in gemini and the moon in cancer and what this means is that the energy being released by GOD on this day is energy to restrain and contain any fallen and completed powers on the planet meaning any authorities that GOD has given to peoples in power all over the planet-there are some entities in whom HE has revoked and recalled these powers and these entities will be restrained and contained today and of course no one gives up their power easily so there may be some form of resistance. Buhari is an entity whose powers have been revoked over Nigeria because the cosmic powers have shifted to the south and so in the spiritual realm buhari is what is called a sitting duck meaning he no longer has power but is just occupying the position till he is removed or till he finishes his tenure whichever comes first. and so i dont think he is going to give up his powers willy nilly and so there will be resistance and so i would say it is a good time to stay indoors.
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by Samueltemi337(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
yes maam let me see. so on this day the SUN is in gemini and the moon in cancer and what this means is that the energy being released by GOD on this day is energy to restrain and contain any fallen and completed powers on the planet meaning any authorities that GOD has given to peoples in power all over the planet-there are some entities in whom HE has revoked and recalled these powers and these entities will be restrained and contained today and of course no one gives up their power easily so there may be some form of resistance. Buhari is an entity whose powers have been revoked over Nigeria because the cosmic powers have shifted to the south and so in the spiritual realm buhari is what is called a sitting duck meaning he no longer has power but is just occupying the position till he is removed or till he finishes his tenure whichever comes first. and so i dont think he is going to give up his powers willy nilly and so there will be resistance and so i would say it is a good time to stay indoors.
You just said rubbish
Re: Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy by memories1(f): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Thanks a million, you're a sweetheart

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp / God Doesn't Make Sense! / Who Impregnated Mary The Mother Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.