Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (18567 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 2023: Nigeria Is Bruised, Only Igbo Presidency Can Heal It – Ohanaeze Tells Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:48am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Igbos were already dominating Lagos way back as 1870..

Back then most of the trade going on there was salve trade.

But the Igbos were exporting palm oil via the Lagos waters .

Get your facts right .

The white men of those days were working with Igbo men who could speak Yoruba , the Yoruba speaking Igbo passed message from the slave merchants to the Yoruba oba ..
Crap! Igbos don't have history but they want to rewrite other peoples history. Rubbish crooked people.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:49am On May 12, 2021
Because of your hardwork in nairaland , I will give you an MFR AWARD on the day of Biafra independence.
And you will be given a diplomatic passport..

Hahaha
nogragra:

What land? the one your poverty stricken people carry from your potopoto Biafra republic to yoruba land ba? wake up we remember what you vagabonds tried in Ore before you were checkmated. Seriously, there will be no 20 pounds for you Igbos this time around.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
You're too greedy .. so you still wanna Chop our £20 hnmm

See this ewuu ewere ooo.

Hahaha.
Jobless, I don't have your time. The end will justify the means. E go do una like film when the time comes. False, claimer of other people's territory must be fed to the dogs.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

Crap! Igbos don't have history but they want to rewrite other peoples history. Rubbish crooked people.
nogragra are you there .
Calm down and let's talk . Don't show yourself , we know you are mentally challenged.

But here .

I want to challenge you .

You are Yoruba baah? I am Yoruba too.
And I pass you .

Buy yet again, apart from Lagos and Ibadan , where else have you travelled to .

89% of Yoruba I met have never crossed ore and do not even know Benin city in Edo state and have never crossed over to lokoja in kogi state .

This is not good .

And for your case , I don't think you have even been to ORE sef.. BECAUSE YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A CAGED HE-GOAT..

HAHAH
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:54am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
nogragra are you there .
Calm down and let's talk . Don't show yourself , we know you are mentally challenged.

But here .

I want to challenge you .

You are Yoruba baah? I am Yoruba too.
And I pass you .

Buy yet again, apart from Lagos and Ibadan , where else have you travelled to .

89% of Yoruba I met have never crossed ore and do not even know Benin city in Edo state and have never crossed over to lokoja in kogi state .

This is not good .

And for your case , I don't think you have even been to ore sef.. BECAUSE YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A CAGED HE-GOAT..

HAHAH
Are you making sense to yourself at all talk less to other people.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Amb1045(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

What land? the one your poverty stricken people carry from your potopoto Biafra republic to yoruba land ba? wake up we remember what you vagabonds tried in Ore before you were checkmated. Seriously, there will be no 20 pounds for you Igbos this time around.
Fulani animally. Trying to claim Yoruba
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:55am On May 12, 2021
Hahahahah nogragra na wa for you oo.. stop BEHAVING LIKE A Transgender BE A MAN LETS TALK NA
nogragra:

Are you making sense to yourself at all talk less to other people.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Basher8583: 11:56am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
I repeat .. LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND ..

oyaah jump into the lagoon now now ..

Lagoon na your domain for lagos. Na the curse wey oba of Lagos give una. Wear it with pride
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Nogragra and heavensent01 you said something in your statement and I quote "when the time comes".

What if the time comes after you're dead .. hope you have indoctrinated all your children to kill Igbos in Lagos after you're long dead ?

Again tell your children to Indoctrinate your grandchildren, because the "when the time comes" you quoted may not also come in their own time too.

Hahaha ewüre
nogragra:

Jobless, I don't have your time. The end will justify the means. E go do una like film when the time comes. False, claimer of other people's territory must be fed to the dogs.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:59am On May 12, 2021
JosephXavier:
We already know the pattern of Fulanis divide and Rule

It's so bad that some Yoruba people still fall for that trick

Once they see that there is a possibility of people uniting down south, they resort to either ethnic or religious affiliation to put discord and confusion amongst them

This year alone we have witnessed
The Pantami issue **
Sheikh Gumi saying that Christian soldiers are killing Boko Haram **
During EndSars **
CCB judge Danladi Umar press release **
Fake southern unity begger. North don't hide behind religious houses to conspire in blackmails, North do things openly without fear of contradictions, this is obvious.
How do u expect South to unite when Some Eastern religious fanatics spread hate and falsehood of disunity among Yorubas by mocking majority of them with divisive slogan of Afonja muslims?
Easterners always accuse Muslims for Yorubas decisions.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 11:59am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Hahahahah nogragra na wa for you oo.. stop BEHAVING LIKE A Transgender BE A MAN LETS TALK NA
You seems to have run out of ideas. Una whip is waiting for you for the fuckup you guys did during end Sars by wanting to destroy yoruba land by burning our icon edifices and descicrating our land we know how greedy you people are. We will definitely treat it from next month.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:00pm On May 12, 2021
Yeah brother basher8583 , I heard the palace of the oba was attacked by some touts and street urchins , some BMC and LCC e-rats like you tried to pin it on the ipob during the ENDSARS imbroiglo.

Please I need update bro
Basher8583:

Lagoon na your domain for lagos. Na the curse wey oba of Lagos give una. Wear it with pride
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:03pm On May 12, 2021
So sad and very sad oo.
Hahaha

Just 3weeks ago , the supreme court barred the asiwaju imposed iyaloja of Lagos from collecting egunjé and tax from the traders in computer village .

And for your reminder the iyaloja of Lagos na Baba tinubu daughter oo.

All her thugs and criminals were kicked out of computer village and alaba .

Nogragra and heavensent01 are you one of them ?

I understand.. kplele hahah
nogragra:

You seems to have run out of ideas. Una whip is waiting for you for the fuckup you guys did during end Sars by wanting to destroy yoruba land by burning our icon edifices and descicrating our land we know how greedy you people are. We will definitely treat it from next month.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:06pm On May 12, 2021
Coronabirus:
Fake southern unity begger. North don't hide behind religious houses to conspire in blackmails, North do things openly without fear of contradictions, this is obvious.
How do u expect South to unite when Some Eastern religious fanatics spread hate and falsehood of disunity among Yorubas by mocking majority of them with divisive slogan of Afonja muslims?
Easterners always accuse Muslims for Yorubas decisions.
ha na lie ooo.

My CURRENT girlfriend is a Yoruba Muslim and I love her to the heavens and back .. drop your number make we do video call wit you. Na .. hahahah hnmm
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
Where is my man prowalker
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 12:09pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
So sad and very sad oo.
Hahaha

Just 3weeks ago , the supreme court barred the asiwaju imposed iyaloja of Lagos from collecting egunjé and tax from the traders in computer village .

And for your reminder the iyaloja of Lagos na Baba tinubu daughter oo.

All her thugs and criminals were kicked out of computer village and alaba .

Nogragra and heavensent01 are you one of them ?

I understand.. kplele hahah
All your dumb talk makes no sense, but when shift comes to push I hope you will wait in Lagos. Is it a must that you vagabonds must come to yoruba space to forment trouble for our people. You wicked worthless lots must leave yoruba land before we show you the door it will not be nice by then.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:13pm On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

All your dumb talk makes no sense, but when shift comes to push I hope you will wait in Lagos. Is it a must that you vagabonds must come to yoruba space to forment trouble for our people. You wicked worthless lots must leave yoruba land before we show you the door it will not be nice by then.
basher8583 has refused to answer me .

But nogragra please I have one question oo.
I know you're sounding jihadist and have some iswap DNA in you , but biko answer this question first .

WHO ATTACKED THE PALACE OF THE OBA OF LAGOS DURING THE END SARS?

NA IGBO? Or Yoruba?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 12:15pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
basheer8583 has refused to answer me .

But nogragra please I have one question oo.
I know you're sounding jihadist and have some iswap DNA in you , buy biko answer this question first .

WHO ATTACKED THE PALACE OF THE OBA OF LAGOS DURING THE END SARS?

NA IGBO? Or Yoruba?
Answer your own questions yourself. sebi una Biafra don dey free why una wan die for yoruba land?
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

Answer your own questions yourself. sebi una Biafra don dey free why una wan die for yoruba land?
answer me joor.
Simple question ,and you're already talking like a GAY. hahahaha.

Oga who attacked the palace of the oba of Lagos , na Igbo or Yoruba ?

Waiting
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
answer me joor.
Simple question ,and you're already talking like a GAY. hahahaha.

Oga who attacked the palace of the oba of Lagos , na Igbo or Yoruba ?

Waiting
see yourself see your life.
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13526078_13511926bd09117efaa5465f878bfd60bfc3f1a5jpegjpeg4ed71629184a5059472fd6e2cadc0b00_jpeg_jpeg2910ed43c47b5e35e3794afb5354506e
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:30pm On May 12, 2021
Hahahaha you sef. Do I look like the man kneeling in the photo?

Hnmm ok what do you want ?

Colorado codeine or skunk.. drop your address , you need some hard drugs .

Hahahaha
nogragra:

see yourself see your life.
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13526078_13511926bd09117efaa5465f878bfd60bfc3f1a5jpegjpeg4ed71629184a5059472fd6e2cadc0b00_jpeg_jpeg2910ed43c47b5e35e3794afb5354506e
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 12:35pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Hahahaha you sef. Do I look like the man kneeling in the photo?

Hnmm ok what do you want ?

Colorado codeine or skunk.. drop your address , you need some hard drugs .

Hahahaha
The head of the guy flat like yours and you even answer Isee. I thank God I'm not igbo. All Igbos are in the same predicament in the hands of MNK enjoy your Biafra AKA Republic of potopoto.
See and digest this; 3200 police officers are not enough because of deadly amphibious unit of ESN
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13525024_img20200619061325247_jpega0e16a746dc7bdcc0746af93c23b1443
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
Haaa me I fine pass you oo.amd can steal you wife sef if you dont buckle up.

Your heart shows how your face would be and even tells the texture of your skin.

From here I can draw a picture sketch of you .. don't be surprised.

That doesn't mean I hacked your phone.
Am very sure you're damn ugly, smelly and dirty .
No insult ooo.

It's just the basics for abstract sketching .. it's actually an art . You're a choleric and introvertially disposed.

Hahaha .. you can see I am unravelling who you are baah..

You're also an extremist and have jihadist views.

Most likely an extremist with terrorist sympathy.

Hahahah .. if I go on na , you go think say I be CIA.

Make I stop here .

After all said and done , you will get a biafran visa when the time comes ..
nogragra:

The head of the guy flat like yours and you even answer Isee. I thank God I'm not igbo. All Igbos are in the same predicament in the hands of MNK enjoy your Biafra AKA Republic of potopoto.
See and digest this; 3200 police officers are not enough because of deadly amphibious unit of ESN
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13525024_img20200619061325247_jpega0e16a746dc7bdcc0746af93c23b1443
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by orisa37: 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
IDIOTS.

SO THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO ATTACK LAGOS LIKE THEY DID TO ORE DURING OJUKWU.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Haaa me I fine pass you oo.amd can steal you wife sef if you dont buckle up.

Your heart shows how your face would be and even tells the texture of your skin.

From here I can draw a picture sketch of you .. don't be surprised.

That doesn't mean I hacked your phone.
Am very sure you're damn ugly, smelly and dirty .
No insult ooo.

It's just the basics for abstract sketching .. it's actually an art . You're a choleric and introvertially disposed.

Hahaha .. you can see I am unravelling who you are baah..

You're also an extremist and have jihadist views.

Most likely an extremist with terrorist sympathy.

Hahahah .. if I go on na , you go think say I be CIA.

Make I stop here .

After all said and done , you will get a biafran visa when the time comes ..
Sounds like you don dey kolo i'm out of here.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:47pm On May 12, 2021
Ehen Mr gragra abii na nogragra .

What is your take on RESTRUCTURING OF THE NATION NIGERIA ?

WE KNOW THAT everyone in 9ja supports it . Except the FULANI .

AND THE FULANI MAKE UP 8% OF NATIONAL POPULATION.

your take please ..

And even though you may be Fulani , please keep sentiments aside ..

Waiting
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Basher8583: 12:47pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Yeah brother basher8583 , I heard the palace of the oba was attacked by some touts and street urchins , some BMC and LCC e-rats like you tried to pin it on the ipob during the ENDSARS imbroiglo.

Please I need update bro

And how it that related to Lagoon curse
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by nogragra: 12:49pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Ehen Mr gragra abii na nogragra .

What is your take on RESTRUCTURING OF THE NATION NIGERIA ?

WE KNOW THAT everyone in 9ja supports it . Except the FULANI .

AND THE FULANI MAKE UP 8% OF NATIONAL POPULATION.

your take please ..

And even though you may be Fulani , please keep sentiments aside ..

Waiting
Answer: go and restructure your brain in Aro first.
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
Just for the records ..

Who attacked the palace of the oba of Lagos .

Igbo or Yoruba?

Simple
Basher8583:

And how it that related to Lagoon curse
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
nogragra:

Answer: go and restructure your brain in Aro first.
hahahahahaha guy you dey ment . No long cap ..

Hahaha
Re: Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze by Curious345: 12:52pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Just for the records ..

Who attacked the palace of the oba of Lagos .

Igbo or Yoruba?

Simple.

Waiting for answer basher8583

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.