Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) (543 Views)

Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Rape: Nigeria Senate Seeks Death Penalty For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by KingZaddy(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2021
Let us talk about Rape

Rape has always been a thing for years but of recent times it appears to have worsened, both men and women have been a victim of rape but it appears to be happen more to women as women these days are slowly becoming an endangered specie in the eyes of perverts and animalistic sex addicts.

Of recent I stumbled on a news somewhere in Nigeria where a young girl of 15 was raped by a group of men, she was brutally raped that the floor of the compound was stained with too much blood, she was rushed to the hospital but I do not know if she survived. There was another case of a lady in search of a job, a young man offered to help her get one, took her to his lair and raped her and killed her then buried her in a shallow grave, when he was arrested the police found a couple of other graves in his compound where he buried his victims.

How does one get sexually excited from forceful sex? Imagine all the struggle and fight a man must probably go through in order to rape a woman and after successfully over powering her he still has an erection… now that’s just disgusting and insane.

There are places in Brazil and Philippines or Mid east where a rapist will have his ball cut off or dogs will be allowed to eat his penis while he is very much alive or they flog his ball still they become crushed or they flog his buttocks until the wiping rod his painted red with his blood; I remember somewhere in Zimbabwe or so, a rapist had his penis stretched with a plier until his penis reached his knees, all these sound like an extreme punishment but if we get to witness one or two rape cases you might say differently.

The question is, what do we do to Rapists? How do we make them understand that what they do is evil? How do we make them fear raping people? Something that would give them shivers whenever they think about raping anyone.

Well I have got the perfect answer; sentencing a rapist to life in prison is not enough and to me it sounds like too much mercy, sentencing them to death by hanging is also to easy… we need something better and satisfying because rapists put a lot of women through years of emotional trauma and some damages become permanent in these women, especially mental damages; I have seen a woman who became a sex addict after getting raped at a young age.

My answer to that question is simple, give back to the rapist what he has given to the victim. It should become a federal punishment to violate the anus of rapists with objects like cucumber, coconut, wood, iron rod, etc, depending on how brutally they raped their victims then they are good enough to serve prison sentences, let the pain and damages remain with them till death.

This sounds fair enough, I remember a guy who raped a lady somewhere in Lagos, when he was captured the guys in town broke a lot of broom sticks inside his penis which of cause rendered his penis useless for life, that sounds fair to me because he doesn’t need a penis anymore

Now that we have solved that, how do we protect the women from rapist? Yeah, just in case the stubborn ones fail to hid to the warning.

Well, it appears we need a lot of acidic pepper spray, pepper spray that would completely damage the eyes, ladies should walk the streets with pepper sprays and should probably be allowed to go out with daggers to stab a rapist but the problem is, if you allow a woman go out with a dagger she might probably start haunting down everyone on her blacklist and all those who dare argue with her because a lot of times our women can be quite vindictive.

Jokes apart, the solution to rape is “An eye for an eye”, give the rapist was he has given, let them also be allowed to enjoy getting violated.

In summary, say no to rape and every man and woman should be taught the power of self control, we also need to stop promoting sexual dressing and nudity, if men must learn to control themselves then women should also learn to make it easier by dressing sensibly.

Sex workers are quite cheap these days, go pay for their services and leave innocent ladies alone, failure to comply will attract the right punishment

say no to rape

https://godhow..com/2021/05/rape-and-end-of-rapists-case-solved.html
Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by DondyDesign: 10:00am On May 11, 2021
No to rape

1 Like

Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by Degrezhaa: 10:02am On May 11, 2021
What about women raping young boys, what should be their punishment ?

You can write about that topic someday.

1 Like

Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by donbachi(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2021
I have told my daughters."dont collect money and gift from a man,if u dont want him"..and "dont visit him in his place or hotel,if u dont have anything with him,also,mind the company u keep.where and when to visit them"..cos dem no dey rape woman for eateries,markets,junctions and motorparks..except,u go there during odd hours.

Say NO to rape.

1 Like

Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by KingZaddy(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2021
Degrezhaa:
What about women raping young boys, what should be their punishment ?

You can write about that topic someday.
yeah... I have not really heard much about females raping people or maybe it is being ignored or suppressed... I will research that...
Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by KingZaddy(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by zabimaru: 2:42pm On May 13, 2021
I like your suggestion. But one thing you failed to address is the fact that people can be wrongly accused and most times it eludes our judiciary. So what if one is wrongly accus d of rape and he is sentenced, what happens next?

Because this was the exact case of Joseph and a few footballers have merely managed to escape this scenario.

The pepper spray, fantastic! But like you have postulated, women can be extreme some times and they justify it with "mood swings".

In all, I think it's a valid suggestion. Just that you need to make provisions for error.

My neighbor was almost lynched at a market because he wore same colour of shirt with the thief. He was just fortunate to be identified by someone in the crowd.

This is why jungle justice is not the best form of justice. But when there is irrefutable proof or the criminal was caught in the act, it's better to give the person a lifetime trophy to act as a constant reminder that crime doesn't pay.
Re: Rape And The End Of Rapists (case Solved) by KingZaddy(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
zabimaru:
I like your suggestion. But one thing you failed to address is the fact that people can be wrongly accused and most times it eludes our judiciary. So what if one is wrongly accus d of rape and he is sentenced, what happens next?

Because this was the exact case of Joseph and a few footballers have merely managed to escape this scenario.

The pepper spray, fantastic! But like you have postulated, women can be extreme some times and they justify it with "mood swings".

In all, I think it's a valid suggestion. Just that you need to make provisions for error.

My neighbor was almost lynched at a market because he wore same colour of shirt with the thief. He was just fortunate to be identified by someone in the crowd.

This is why jungle justice is not the best form of justice. But when there is irrefutable proof or the criminal was cut in the act, it's better to give the person a lifetime trophy to act as a constant reminder that crime doesn't pay.
Thanks for the reminder, I am also going to right about false tape accusers

(1) (Reply)

DEVELOPING TENSION: As Yoruba Nation Protest Hits Osogbo Western Nigeria: VIDEO / Pictures Of The 10 Officers That Died With COAS / BREAKING: Remains Of Ibrahim Attahiru And 6 Other Officers Arrive Abuja For Buri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.