Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (20787 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:35pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
If you follow the trends, it is clear for all to see that the level of insecurity in the country is unprecedented. There are too many conspiracy theories as well as uncertainties as to what the future holds for the country.

Most recently a popular pastor has comically hinted that everyone should have an escape plan, just incase things get out of hand.

Do you have an escape plan? Do you have a plan B?

Don't mind him. He still probably has his other passports. He didn't say this during GEJ's tenure when he made so much money to build the dome yet many civil servants were dying of hunger due to unpaid salaries and bomb blast was a regular thing even in Abuja . They were part of the generation of PFN with jet that ferried millions of dollars to South Africa and the money got impounded. I am still trying to recall if it was not his dome or another structure that was being opened the day Mrs Patience Jonathan was in town and it was alleged the airspace was not cleared soon enough for the ill fated airplane that eventually crashed in Iju that sad day killing every passenger on flight . Those days, Mrs Jonathan will lock down Lagos just on a visit for a ceremony which includes visit to leaders like this man. He didn't criticise Mrs Patience Jonathan then o. They all had their moment to stand out like Pastor Tunde Bakers then but they didn't . Now they're suggesting that people abandon their nation in the face of politically motivated terrorism and insecurity. God will fight for Nigeria and all the enemies of Nigeria including every unpatriotic political Pastor-preneur will be defeated
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by inoki247: 12:35pm On May 11, 2021
mayb
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by lampvoice: 12:36pm On May 11, 2021
Get out of the country as fast as I can..

No looking back even if father Mbaka that praised Bullhari during election is on fire and begging for a drop of water

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Number1benue: 12:36pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I don't know about you!
For me, Righteousness , by the Grace of GOD, Heaven @ Last is non-negotiable!
We are Dead to the Earth!
I have no other choice!
Our Prayer and Assignment now is to Help others Make Heaven..

You better join in, Because all our Messages here will stand against you and Everyone here! You can't be on Nairaland and claim you didn't know or Hear the Truth!!

So you mean say if God no add him grace you are going no where be that...........hmm

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by kingsleefolli(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2021
It remain #500 for my AK-47 money to complete.before next year my money will complete.then PLAN B ready to fight back.

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by HEAVEN4444: 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
guys who is winning today leicester or man u ?
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Laggafin: 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
We will chase away Benin republic.. cause that's plan B.. ayam coming...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by imbless: 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
I have plan D��
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Amotekun777: 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I don't know about you!
I have no other choice!

You better join in, Because all our Messages here will stand against you and Everyone here! You can't be on Nairaland and claim you didn't know or Hear the Truth!!

Baba sharrrap! Peter, the disciple do pass you yet, him deny Jesus when it mattered most. Apostle Paul, despite killing Stephen and several other Christians got saved by grace.

No dey come here dey form holy nonsense for us, abeg. Na una dey mess up dis beautiful nation. angry

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by tasalanoni(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I don't know about you!
I have no other choice!

I don't know you but your conceit and the way you profess authority in spiritual matters which you have completely no knowledge of amazes me..
Learn to be humble and always ask for strength because the way is too long.

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2021
Anyone with access to internet should goto YouTube and watch how to use an AK-47. Most of them criminals(bandits, Boko, UGM & KGM) use Ak47.

This country belongs to us. Criminals must never be allowed to have control.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 11, 2021
Get a gun for self defense.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Mayeldah(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2021
Na Buhari and his brothers who are killing and kidnapping people all over Nigeria go run.

we won't leave our father's land for Jihadists and Terrorists to occupy, God willing!

Pastor Adefarasin can run, we ain't going anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by duni04(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2021
I think Nigerians should stay in their country and try to make it better. There's no point running away from your own country to seek happiness elsewhere. There is no easy life anywhere. Stay in your country and make things better.
The whole idea of running is really strange because the same people you are running away from in Nigeria are the same people that have also run away too. So the question becomes - do Nigerians behave like animals to themselves in Nigeria but behave different to themselves abroad?
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by macjireh: 12:39pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Greatest Plan is the plan and Decision to run into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
The truth of the matter is that no place is safe.
From America to Europe to Asia, Russia, China, Australia, etc. The World Today is in crisis and the fact is these things are about to shift to the Next level.

Even the state of Isreal today are having their challenges.
Wherever you are on Earth, the Safe Zone is JESUS CHRIST.
My Plan is to Solidify my relationship with JESUS Christ. Whatever I am Guarantee to safe and Happy.
don't mind stvpd people talking of plan B,,they will be shocked to find out dat that plan B they have is like moving from frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Amotekun777: 12:40pm On May 11, 2021
tasalanoni:

I don't know you but your conceit and the way you profess authority in spiritual matters which you have completely no knowledge of amazes me..
Learn to be humble and always ask for strength because the way is too long.

Don't mind the fool. He's always proclaiming self righteousness like the typical 9ja Pastors. angry On top everything, the nation lies in ruins. Rubbish holy holy Pastors! angry

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2021
My only plan is to rapturable...gat no plan at all

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Emeks1212: 12:42pm On May 11, 2021
grin grin
MadeINchenzen2:
I have plan A and b.

Plan A is getting an apartment close to the bordersgrin

Plan B. I am working on an ECOWAS paspportgrin
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by EgunMogaji2: 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
Two words: Omi Adio.

If kassala burst you don’t want to be in a city center or near where rich folks live.

Good luck to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 11, 2021
Plan A: Build a bunker and store one year supply of basic food and water needs with solar hidden in plain site.

Plan B: A beautiful home in a nearby West African country.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by money121(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Plut01: 12:44pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I will choose hell over heaven 1 million times... I cant miss soft pussies and vodkagrin

With good songs by Michael Jackson and rap collabo by DaGrin and 2Pac.

I wouldn't want to miss that.

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by tnerro1(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
Plan b na to hijack plane and fly out to seek asylum once e don red.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by HEAVEN4444: 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Two words: Omi Adio.

If kassala burst you don’t want to be in a city center or near where rich folks live.

Good luck to us all.
omo ibadan kini show

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by humilitypays(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
People might think this is a childsplay or a naytalk or something to overlook, but if you study the trends of events in Nigeria since 2016 Buhari fully took over power, you would notice that Buhari and some evil elements from his tribe or clan or religion have a sinister agenda for Nigeria.

He started the execution by flouting federal character to appoint only his tribesmen and staunch fanatic Muslims into key positions and into sensitive security posts. Igbos noticed this and started screaming but like always Yorubas and Middle-Belt hushed them up.

Igbos continued to scream to high heavens they said it's because Goodluck lost election. Is Goodluck Jonathan the only President Igbos ever supported

Didn't Igbos support Yaradua, Obasanjo and even Shagari, why didn't they cry fowl when they left office

Nigeria will definitely be fighting a deadly civil war or witness a groundbreaking nationwide uprising and crises that will shock the world before 2024 ends.

The major problem will kick start prior to 2023 and then the devil will be unleaded after 2023 presidential election result is announced.

It will be terrible.

If you have the means, start now to process for a visa to leave Nigeria with your closest family members and loved ones.

No part of Nigeria will be safe. Lagos will be among the most affected place then.

Many foreign embassies will close and leave Nigeria.

Buhari is evil. He is a disaster and a plague to Nigeria cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Andyvilly: 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
When you try to blow away the smoke ignoring the fire that caused it, you are part of the problem, when you try to to quench the fire but ignoring the source of the fire, you are also part of the problem, and finally when you remove the cooking pot from the fire without quenching it, you are also part of the problem. Nigerians what is cooking right now in Nigeria we have all contributed to it by
Blowing away the smoke- siding evil even when it stare us right in the face and devisive/inciting statements.
Quenching the fire- risking military might on a faulty strategy and false assured political peaceful declarations.
Removing the pot from the fire- those calling for secession, we are still connected by land mass, you will not carry territory and fly to the air or another place, the fire is still there burning. Nigerians get ready to fill your stomach till you regurgitate from what you are cooking.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS MY OLAN B NONI
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2021
I will Japa to Ukraine before the end of this year...
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Righteousness2(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I will choose hell over heaven 1 million times... I cant miss soft pussies and vodkagrin
Don't be Shocked when JESUS brings out this record for you on the other side..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by eodavids(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I have plan A and b.

Plan A is getting an apartment close to the bordersgrin

Plan B. I am working on an ECOWAS paspportgrin

What sort of nonsense is this?

If the popular conspiracy theory is true: that Bush men, kind of, are assembled in this country from all over Africa to take over our/your accenstral lands, then your best response is to plan 'A' and 'B' on how to leave those lands, your inheritance, and escape to another man's land?

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! on some Nigerians.

Let all plans, both A and B rest on saving Nigeria and Nigerians. Not running away like criminals

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by sirjustice1575(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2021
My plan C is to leave this damn country and go to my village... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Emeraldicon(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2021
Seriously I don't have any concrete plan B yet. Man need to start working on one ernestly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property / Rotimi Amaechi: "N950,000 Is My Monthly Salary As A Minister" / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.