Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) (20785 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Ekpeitut: 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
I can't believe what I'm reading. Plan B ke Nigerians are cowards I swear. To avoid this impending doom and calamity impeach Buhari get him out of Aso rock. WTF!

Let's all storm the national assembly and demand his impeachment.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by sultry69(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I have plan A and b.

Plan A is getting an apartment close to the bordersgrin

Plan B. I am working on an ECOWAS paspportgrin

Plan C. A very sharp cutlass that can cut anythinggrin
Hahahaha.......,comical and reality.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by ugolinze123(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I will be shocked if I find u in hellgrin
So hellfire don sure you like this baba grin
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by federal9: 3:59pm On May 11, 2021
My plan B is to make our politicians work.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by stagger: 4:00pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you had applied the Wisdom you talk about, you would have seen clearly that Joseph Mary and JESUS Christ was a Divine Direction.
Did you see Mary or Joseph run away Until GOD spoke! There is a Difference between Divine Direction and Fear.
You can't Carry GOD in you and be running to Pillar and post.
If GOD speaks to you to move! You move!

You are very arrogant. I thought you were wiser.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by ugolinze123(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2021
Going no where have got a 2years old to protect...fixing my dad pump action need more ammunition and always sharp my Cutlass everyweek from now on. Na once person dey die...at least I will die fighting than running away like a coward.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Abolarin91(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
Regarding your signature, I need video advert for my small business.
MadeINchenzen2:
If you follow the trends, it is clear for all to see that the level of insecurity in the country is unprecedented. There are too many conspiracy theories as well as uncertainties as to what the future holds for the country.

Most recently a popular pastor has comically hinted that everyone should have an escape plan, just incase things get out of hand.

Do you have an escape plan? Do you have a plan B?

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Abolarin91(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2021
The way some people think eh! grin
MadeINchenzen2:
This mangrin

I pray after all these, u dont end up in hell firegrin
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by MadeINchenzen2: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
Abolarin91:
here's my mail: loadedplugz@yahoo.com let's talk
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Ssoil(f): 4:42pm On May 11, 2021
Leaving this country for good
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Wondakind: 4:43pm On May 11, 2021
If you want to study abroad, check my signature, we will help you gain admission abroad.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Abolarin91(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2021
Pls check your email
MadeINchenzen2:
here's my mail: loadedplugz@yahoo.com let's talk
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by MadeINchenzen2: 4:48pm On May 11, 2021
Abolarin91:
Pls check your email
ok
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmmm, for those that have little children, the only way is to escape to another country. embarassed embarassed

For those who have been fanning the embers of war and secession, I beg you please stop. Abeg, biko.

If it happens, there would be so many splinter groups and uncountable interests that war would be inevitable. These might lead to genocide, with small small groups trying to control LGAs or States; Libya and South Sudan is a prime example. I pray we don' t get to that stage.

It is crystal clear Nigeria needs help in this area, owing to the fact that it was publicized globally that Nigeria begged the US to move it's Africa Mission base from Germany down to the theater of war.

[b]I keep saying it; employ 3 million youths into the Armed Forces. [/b]Our Security forces are over stretched.
Even the USA doesn't have 3 million personnel in its military. Do you have any idea what the cost would be?
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Lekq2: 5:22pm On May 11, 2021
Yes protect yourselves
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Funkybabee(f): 6:07pm On May 11, 2021
Yes though brokenness wanna delay my chance ooooo
I need kudi to collect my transcript jare
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by PrisonEscapee(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2021
Abolarin91:
Them dey talk say country wan scatter and you still dey talk about advert for your business?

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Princedapace(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmmm, for those that have little children, the only way is to escape to another country. embarassed embarassed

For those who have been fanning the embers of war and secession, I beg you please stop. Abeg, biko.

If it happens, there would be so many splinter groups and uncountable interests that war would be inevitable. These might lead to genocide, with small small groups trying to control LGAs or States; Libya and South Sudan is a prime example. I pray we don' t get to that stage.

It is crystal clear Nigeria needs help in this area, owing to the fact that it was publicized globally that Nigeria begged the US to move it's Africa Mission base from Germany down to the theater of war.

I keep saying it; employ 3 million youths into the Armed Forces. Our Security forces are over stretched.

All of u keep repeating the same thing..

The solution to Nigeria is not more soldiers. More soldiers never solved any problem. If it can, it would have solved the problems in Somalia, Pakistan, etc with massive USA soldiers.

The problem is that we refused to do the needful becus of greediness.

Practice true federalism like the USA system or adopt the Uk model and our problem will be reduced.

Our politicians wasted time and are still wasting time. U can't control violence for too long. It is just a matter of time, it will explode. Nigeria is extremely poorly governed with terrible electoral system full of rigging. We have been deceiving our selves since with our looting and refusal to accept the reality.

North and South can't be in one country under a unitary system. Both don't have same values.

This useless system of govt only promotes nepotism and massive corruption.

Any ways, black race no get sense. Nigeria will explode someday. Very soon. All these unemployed youths everywhere with massive poverty, what do u think will happen to them? They will surely go into crime.

Unfortunately, the politicians have enough loot to run to other countries.

One thing Nigeria must do fast is to restructure Nigeria as soon as possible.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by ABCthings: 10:58pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Loving Father Certainly will not Burn His Children in Hell!
But the Devil will Burn his.
The Question is whose Child are you? Who do you Belong to?
Hell was Created for the devil and his Children not for GOD nor His Children.

It Depends on whose Child you are!
Apt response! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Meesquared000(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I don't know about you!
For me, Righteousness , by the Grace of GOD, Heaven @ Last is non-negotiable!
We are Dead to the Earth! We are Dead to this world!
I have no other choice!
Our Prayer and Assignment now is to Help others Make Heaven..

You better join in, Because all our Messages here will stand against you and Everyone here! You can't be on Nairaland and claim you didn't know or Hear the Truth!!

Delusion at its peak. No be only heaven. You're mad and you have no one to tell you
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by calcal: 12:19am On May 12, 2021
The zoo has no capability to fight the south anyway.

The zoo didn't win the Biafra war even though the equation was 3/4 against 1/4, Russia helped to stop the war.

Now, the equation is 1/2 against 1/2.

Immediately the war starts no more shipment of oil, so no revenue for the zoo

The allies' countries are against the zoo, they are just waiting for the war to start.

40% of the zoo army are not loyal.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:40am On May 12, 2021
Plan A- hope for the best

Plan B- keep my gun in good condition and hope for the best

Plan C- Keep my foreign passport ready and hope for the best
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by MikeMicheal(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

It sounds funny now! But when you open your Eyes in Hell, you will understand things.
If there is anything you Joke with, don't Joke with your Eternal Destination !
You will bite yourself!
You will wail , Cry and scream at the same time!
You will wish to repent and turn back the clock, but will be Late.
Settle your relationship with JESUS now you Have the opportunity.
Hell fire is your portion.
Saw this in a revelation.
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Timtim007(f): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Plan a-z
LEARN HOW TO SHOOT..
...SHIKENAN cool
Re: Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) by Abolarin91(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2021
Before country(God forbid) go scatter make hungry kill me first?
PrisonEscapee:

Them dey talk say country wan scatter and you still dey talk about advert for your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK To Benin Republic: Respect Sunday Igboho’s Rights, Treat Him With Decorum / Cultists Disrupt Soludo’s Meeting, Attack Anambra Rights Activist / Tribunal; Protesters Barricade Osun Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.