Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

New Trending E-book Free Self-publishing Platform - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Trending E-book Free Self-publishing Platform (291 Views)

Download The Woman In The Window Book Free Online Streaming Mp3 / Download Killing Commendatore Book Free Online Streaming Mp3 / Download Restore Me Book Free Mp3 Online Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Trending E-book Free Self-publishing Platform by Nobody: 10:26am On May 11, 2021
This should have been advertised on this field since last week the platform was launched. Nevertheless, it is just a week old.
I want to use this medium to announce to us, especially, Author's, scholars, and Publishers in the house. That, we have a comparative self-publishing platform based in Nigeria like Amazon kdp, Okadabooks, and Smashword.
Daves Book Store with the URL www.optimisticv.com is an online free e-book self-publishing platform which accepts manuscripts from author's and publishers all around the world to self-publish and promote e-books on their store.
Daves Book Store was launched on 3rd of May, 2021 and has so far hosted over 20 e-books while many will soon be released on the platform.
I hereby invite all authors, publishers, scholars, and the general public who engages in book writing, publishing, and marketing to reach out to www.optimisticv.com to place their e-book for free and receive a 60% royalty on each copy of their e-book sold.
You are advised to visit www.optimisticv.com/faqs to have the basic knowledge of how we operate at Daves Book Store.
Daves Book Store offers 60% royalties payment to author's for each copy of their e-book sold, we automated royalties calculator and we have diverse means to pay our published authors from any part of the world.
I will be glad as I welcome author's and scholars from nairaland on the store soon.
Mod, pls help me push this front page.

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Mobile Technology In Crime Surveillance. / Recommend Free Online Courses / Importance Of Studying Economics In Tertiary Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.