Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (37903 Views)

We Don't Want Wike As Our Next Vice President - MURIC Tells Atiku / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ariesbull: 1:19pm On May 11, 2021
ggood:
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian , The last time I checked they are all Yorubas, Mumuric should go and sit down if the North will northern Christians to rule then Yoruba Muslim will rule too
why do yoi giys always tell lies to yourselves?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by topboss: 1:20pm On May 11, 2021
OBASANJO WAS CHRISTIAN.

YARADUA WAS MUSLIM.

GEJ WAS CHRISTIAN.

BUHARI WAS A MUSLIM.

THE NEXT PRESIDENT CANNOT BE A MUSLIM.

RELIGION IS THE PROBLEM WE ARE FACING WITH BANDITS AND BOKO HARAM.

NIGERIA IS NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY.

THE NEXT PRESIDENT SHOULD BE A CHRISTIAN AND FROM SE IGBO EXTRACTION.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by walozanga(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2021
So Yoruba people don dey do "I be Yoruba Muslim and I be Yoruba Christian" Fulani don use style finish una

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by topboss: 1:22pm On May 11, 2021
IF U FOLLOW THINGS VERY WELL, U WILL KNOW IT IS TIME FOR IGBOS TO PRODUCE A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE SOUTH EAST.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Alabamajogor: 1:22pm On May 11, 2021
Nonsense. Religion that has been used to scatter Nigeria and fingering our brain.
Nonsense MURIC......of what benefits has a muslim president been to them, of what benefit has a christian president been to me or other Christians.

this country is a scam .....walahi

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by nwakibie3(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2021
T9ksy:

Oh well, sorry to burst your bubble however it's on record that Yorubaland is the only geographical space in the whole wide world, where the indigenous people with different religious leanings, DO co-habit in peace and harmony.

Then why is the peaceful and harmony Yoruba land dragging who will produce the next president? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Guyman02: 1:22pm On May 11, 2021
Daarling, they have been telling us it's Yoruba first and not religion, now we know better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by dalongjnr: 1:24pm On May 11, 2021
Muric in the bitz, God will surely punished the devil that is instigating religious war and politics in Nigeria, muric inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by jonnyjustcome22: 1:24pm On May 11, 2021
Stupidity and this man is like 5 and 7.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by rummmy: 1:24pm On May 11, 2021
Thank God nothing like igbo Muslims....
No space for a Yoruba man in aso rock till 2050.. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by oguns222: 1:26pm On May 11, 2021
ggood:
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian , The last time I checked they are all Yorubas, Mumuric should go and sit down if the North will northern Christians to rule then Yoruba Muslim will rule too

No, there is obviously a difference. MURIC just help to open the eyes of Yoruba Christians to the unfortunate reality on ground

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Joromi1: 1:26pm On May 11, 2021
Tinubu is a Muslim, let him be the next president. We don't want any unknown Jihadist even if he's from Yoruba land.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ensamy(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
Igbo President 2023 or all Igbos join Ipob shocked shocked and declare Biafra.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by topboss: 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
rummmy:
Thank God nothing like igbo Muslims....
No space for a Yoruba man in aso rock till 2050.. angry grin grin

EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO SOUTHEAST.

EVEN TINUBU HAS BEEN SIDELINED BY THE SELECTION PROCESS.

IF OBJ WAS CHRISTIAN.

YARADUA WAS MUSLIM

GEJ WAS CHRISTIAN

BUHARI WAS MUSLIM

THE NEXT PRESIDENT CLEARLY IS A CHRISTIAN.

THAT MEANS TINUBU AND ATIKU ARE CANCELLED.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ggood: 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
oguns222:

No, there is obviously a difference. MURIC just help to open the eyes of Yoruba Christians to the unfortunate reality on ground
what is the different
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by shedy03(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Southern Nigeria.

A Muslim cannot succeed another Muslim as President of Nigeria.
It's obviously part of the Islamisation agenda.
MURIC is playing it very rightly.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
Curious345:
I don't know why Yoruba Muslims hate we Yoruba christains.
What have we done to deserve this ?

I weep

Make I send you storage tank? undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by GNature(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
ggood:

God bless you.

Let me repeat incase some non-yorubas missed it - “There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian...they are all Yorubas”.

Anything coming from MURIC should be ignored please.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ruffDiamond: 1:29pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:
That's Prof Akintola's opinion which I doubt all his family members would agree with self
you mean Prof as in Prof Soyinka or Achebe ...lol whoever gave him that title must have been high or highly refined dung beetles dropping while doing so..does that ile kewu looking ret@rd with that pile of stupid gele on his head look like a professor to you?a mere latrine fly who thinks himself a moth!'* spits*
Disgusting looking gellow

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by MrMaestro: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
Haywhysat:
Lol, it is only on nairaland I read about muric, I haven't heard people discussing muric before in a public or private place in yoruba land atleast, all the cities I have been to.

How can Muslims be majority in South West, when many people in ekiti or ondo state don't even know what a mosque looks like, or even my town, you hardly see mosques.
Igbos stoking divisions. Look at the profile of the person who started this thread. They did this purposefully.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Staphylococcus: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
topboss:
IF U FOLLOW THINGS VERY WELL, U WILL KNOW IT IS TIME FOR IGBOS TO PRODUCE A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE SOUTH EAST.

Its democracy and not monarchy

Its a play of numbers and alliances.

No one will deliver the presidency to the Igbo`s. They have to work for it.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by helinues: 1:30pm On May 11, 2021
ruffDiamond:
you mean Prof as in Prof Soyinka or Achebe ...lol whoever gave him that title must have been high or highly refined dung beetles dropping while doing so..does that ile kewu looking ret@rd with that pile of stupid gele on his head look like a professor to you?a mere latrine fly who thinks himself a moth!'* spits*
Disgusting looking gellow

That man is just professor of chaos and confusion

Always talking nonsense all the time

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by topboss: 1:31pm On May 11, 2021
[s]
Staphylococcus:

Its democracy and not monarchy

Its a play of numbers and alliances.

No one will deliver the presidency to the Igbo`s. They have to work for it.

[/s]

DEMOCRACY PROVIDES FOR A SELECTION PROCESS AT PARTY LEVEL.

OR IS IT YOU THAT WILL SELECT WHO WILL CONTEST?

U BETTER START REASONING LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND FAST TO AVOID A TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF THIS COUNTRY.

ANIMALS ARE IN THE FOREST, HUMANS ARE IN TOWNS, CITIES AND VILLAGES, BIG DIFFERNCE.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by oguns222: 1:31pm On May 11, 2021
iammo:

Why should I be disappointed?!

Freedom of speech, freedom of association

Isiak oloyede is free to say his mind

BAT2023

Jagaban 2023

SWAGA 2023

Know this and you know peace

You mean the same Tinubu that speaks from both sides of the mouth?

The same Tinubu that rig elections using thugs?

Is that the Tinubu you want to trust with the future and destiny of your children?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by oguns222: 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
ggood:
what is the different

MURIC just showed you.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by NinjaMetahuman: 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:
But Some miscreants always chant "Yoruba Is Yoruba"

The dichotomy is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Walks out...
I bet you follow muric everywhere more than the yotubas so you can post whatever crap muric says on nairaland to make yourself feel better about naija deltans saying no to flat heads.

Only you post everything muric says on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by topboss: 1:33pm On May 11, 2021
WEN THE TIME COMES, I AM NOW CERTAIN THAT TINUBU WILL NOT BE SELECTED.

NEITHER WILL ATIKU OR TAMBUWAL.

THE SELECTION PROCESS FACTORS THE FAITH AND REGION, THAT SHOULD PRODUCE THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) / APC House Of Reps-elect, Butalawa Is Dead / Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.