Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (37917 Views)

We Don't Want Wike As Our Next Vice President - MURIC Tells Atiku / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by 01mcfadden(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:

I forgot it's you I'm conversing with.
Lol
This reply got me laughing so hard �
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
Empiree:
you are very ignorant. You are right for saying religion should be excluded from politic but failed woefully to see christian fingerprints on the wall since at least 70s. Why do you think Nigeria gets to this pathetic state?.

Christians brought down Nigeria economy. Can't you see many companies in Lagos in the 80s and 90s are now churches?. They are jealous to the point that they refused interest free loan from OIC and opted for interest based IMF loan that got us in the mess.

You need to get serious and study what's going on before you post anything here. MURIC knows what he's talking about. It is for the benefits of you too. He has years of experience way before you.

As for the so called "Yorùbá nation", you are wasting your time. Nothing stops Yorùbá to develop their region but your leaders are super corrupt but they want to put all blames on fulani for their predicament

Ignorant of what exactly ? Come on dude,are you being serious here or you just wanna advertise your extremist's views about religion for everyone to see ? You're one of the many reasons why people of other faiths believe that Muslims are terrorists and dangerous to any society. You ain't in anyway different from Shekau of Boko Haram; a terrorist !

What manner of myopic view did you just express ? That you claimed the Christians are responsible for economic problems of Nigeria shows the very height of your ignorance and hypocrisy. And talking about Nigeria's membership of the OIC - Organization of Islamic Countries,the Nigerian Christians are certainly not jealous of that,but they are angry and rightly so ! How would a multi religious and multicultural country like Nigeria be made a member of such body ? Is it fair ? Would we,as Muslims be happy if Nigeria was made a member of Papa's community ?

Your hypocrisy made you to point out many churches in Lagos,how about the numerous Mosques in Kano ? Were there no companies in Kano in the 80s and 90s ? Where are they now ? Those Mosques must have replaced them too ! Wouldn't you blame the Nigerian Christians for that as well ? Why is it that the North,with Muslim majority,is lagging behind in all human development indices since you want us to believe that Christians are responsible for Nigeria's woes ? Is Buhari a Christian ?

Muric does not represent me in any way as a Muslim and Yoruba. I,most certainly do not buy their extremist's views about religion and I consider such an organization as a big threat to the peace and wellbeing of Yoruba land. I choose to live in peace and harmony with the people of all races and faiths as practised by Prophet Mohammed (peace be unto him).

As a people,Yoruba cannot realise their full potential and capabilities in an unworkable contraption like Nigeria. This,we know and have decided to move on. I find it laughable that a fulani man like you think that it is a waste of time ! E go shock you ! If Yoruba politicians are corrupt, I'm of the opinion that yours (fulani) are fantastically corrupt too ! Talking about development, South west is still the most developed parts of Nigeria. Why don't you direct or save your advice for your leaders ?

Please don't make further attempt to sell your dangerous religious views to me again; I won't buy it. You may not get any other response from me on this subject.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by masseratti: 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
Romanoff:
I use to think Yoruba Muslims were not fanatics till I met one who is my next door neighbour.

Last week, this woman beat up her four year old daughter like a thief cause the girl was playing with my dog with other kids.

I heard her beating the child so loudly and saying "mi o bi e ma'ja" and it saddened me.

Next day, I saw baby girl still rubbing my spoiled dog, I just whispered to her and told her to stop so her mummy won't beat her.
so that has something to do with her religion right? Stop being a muric please.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by HRMK: 4:21pm On May 11, 2021
who are the #we this man is talking abt?his figures of more muslims than xtns...,..where is that from?we only av more yorubas with muslim names!half of these attend churches esp white garment churches!i think this man was mistakenly born in southwest!he belongs to the north but with a yoruba name!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by thecommunist(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
if by some miracle, i become the Nigerian president today, my first work in office is to arrest and make this bigot and make him stand trial for religious intolerance and violent incitement.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Empiree: 4:31pm On May 11, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Ignorant of what exactly ? Come on dude,are you being serious here or you just wanna advertise your extremist's views about religion for everyone to see ? You're one of the many reasons why people of other faiths believe that Muslims are terrorists and dangerous to any society. You ain't in anyway different from Shekau of Boko Haram; a terrorist !

What manner of myopic view did you just express ? That you claimed the Christians are responsible for economic problems of Nigeria shows the very height of your ignorance and hypocrisy. And talking about Nigeria's membership of the OIC - Organization of Islamic Countries,the Nigerian Christians are certainly not jealous of that,but they are angry and rightly so ! How would a multi religious and multicultural country like Nigeria be made a member of such body ? Is it fair ? Would we,as Muslims be happy if Nigeria was made a member of Papa's community ?

Your hypocrisy made you to point out many churches in Lagos,how about the numerous Mosques in Kano ? Were there no companies in Kano in the 80s and 90s ? Where are they now ? Those Mosques must have replaced them too ! Wouldn't you blame the Nigerian Christians for that as well ? Why is it that the North,with Muslim majority,is lagging behind in all human development indices since you want us to believe that Christians are responsible for Nigeria's woes ? Is Buhari a Christian ?

Muric does not represent me in any way as a Muslim and Yoruba. I,most certainly do not buy their extremist's views about religion and I consider such an organization as a big threat to the peace and wellbeing of Yoruba land. I choose to live in peace and harmony with the people of all races and faiths as practised by Prophet Mohammed (peace be unto him).

As a people,Yoruba cannot realise their full potential and capabilities in an unworkable contraption like Nigeria. This,we know and have decided to move on. I find it laughable that a fulani man like you think that it is a waste of time ! E go shock you ! If Yoruba politicians are corrupt, I'm of the opinion that yours (fulani) are fantastically corrupt too ! Talking about development, South west is still the most developed parts of Nigeria. Why don't you direct or save your advice for your leaders ?

Please don't make further attempt to sell your dangerous religious views to me again; I won't buy it. You may not get any other response from me on this subject.

ki la gbe ki le ju?

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
BabaO2:
I think Muslim leadership are so poor in sampling and numeric calculations. How can Muslims be more than Christians in SW and even in Nigeria?
Objectively, only in ilorin which is not even part of SW one can say there could be more Muslims than the Christians, even in same ilorin, no family without a Christian in most cases. If enumeration is conducted today in Nigeria objectively, Muslims can't be up to 40% of the population. People are being confused by the loudness and frustrated forceful Muslims to make beleive of their presence.

Pls dont compete with them, they are giving birth without control. one man ,4 wife plus. Our oil money, feed de children.
Their aim; to make such population claim
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by chrisblack: 4:33pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/11/2023-its-time-for-yoruba-muslim-presidential-candidate-islamic-group-tells-obasanjo/?amp=1#Echobox=1620718886
How foolish can this man fall to.
Even an undergraduate understands the political calculus of Nigeria not to talk of jelesimi Professor he claims to be.
OK produce a Muslim Yoruba president and give the Core North a Christian Northerner/Fulani?
Then its gehn-gehn grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Codes151(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2021
Idiot
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by airminem(f): 4:41pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
I don't know why yoruba muslims hate we yoruba christians.
Shot yourself on your ugly foot angry
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by CodeTemplar: 4:50pm On May 11, 2021
The brainless professor didn't even bother to support his weak argument with the result of a similar move in 2015.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by EmperorTolson: 4:55pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/11/2023-its-time-for-yoruba-muslim-presidential-candidate-islamic-group-tells-obasanjo/?amp=1#Echobox=1620718886
The Muslim human rights organisation based its stand on the fact that while three Yoruba Christians have occupied Aso Rock villa, no single Yoruba Muslim has held the post of president or Vice President since independence.
This news can't be true
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ggood: 5:04pm On May 11, 2021
Jolomenas:

We see them as real muslims!!
lies , but u kill them when wahala start in Kano,

And u allow Them to preach in your mosque
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by temitope27(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2021
Malcolm123:

I guess na synagogue or auditorium dey the front of democracy park for akure
I said many parts of akur,if you go to all those new site u can't even find a mosque
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Blackdisciple(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2021
This man, the only thing that makes him not to be in the bush fighting for Allah is because he is in Lagos, once he leave Lagos he will become a foot soldier of Allah.

They are not even ready for it, it's not SW again , na Yoruba Muslim....

Allah yayi
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by sokera: 5:17pm On May 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
I don't know why yoruba muslims hate we yoruba christians.
you are not a Yoruba person , only a Yoruba bastard can say what you just said ... but I am sure you are not a Yoruba person ... we Yorubas don't know anything like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim ... Yoruba is Yoruba
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Samunique(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2021
BabaO2:
I think Muslim leadership are so poor in sampling and numeric calculations. How can Muslims be more than Christians in SW and even in Nigeria?
Objectively, only in ilorin which is not even part of SW one can say there could be more Muslims than the Christians, even in same ilorin, no family without a Christian in most cases. If enumeration is conducted today in Nigeria objectively, Muslims can't be up to 40% of the population. People are being confused by the loudness and frustrated forceful Muslims to make beleive of their presence.
Another point is this, if they are the majority as they claim, why are they still being marginalized by the minority christians ?

Does that make any sense?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Ayomivic(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by basybasy: 5:46pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

We will resist it this time. It is our turn. Obj has bn subjecting Yoruba Muslims to political kangaroo which will not be taken again. We want Muslim now.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by 1kinggy(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:
But Some miscreants always chant "Yoruba Is Yoruba"

The dichotomy is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Walks out...

Every race have their weirdos, this muri guy is one for the Yòrùbás. Pay attention to him and miss the real thing. He's a distraction from the topic he participates.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by 1kinggy(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:
That's Prof Akintola's opinion which I doubt all his family members would agree with self

Prof of what, abeg?
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Ayomivic(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2021
oilPUSSY:

They want to do anything possible to put back their terrorist brother in power. God is bigger than their plans

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by membranus: 6:03pm On May 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Southern Nigeria.

A Muslim cannot succeed another Muslim as President of Nigeria.

You are a genius for this repartee.

Or like dem dey say for obodoland

Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by obontami: 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
See as him nose wide. Little ape!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Omoluabi16(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2021
In the interest of fairness, justice and equity. Then an Igbo man should become President.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by MoIbrahim: 6:22pm On May 11, 2021
This people want to make religion a campaign topic again. May God deliver this country.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Omoodua007: 6:25pm On May 11, 2021
ggood:
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian , The last time I checked they are all Yorubas, Mumuric should go and sit down if the North will northern Christians to rule then Yoruba Muslim will rule too

The reason it’s hard for a southern Muslim to rule is because northern Muslims are intolerant who will never vote for a Christian Vp
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by bejeria101(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2021
Picture says it all.

I'm not well. Ignore my rant.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Nyanabo(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2021
Must everything be along religious line? If you are talking about equity and fairness. Then I think the next president should come from the south east. ��

Allah-giviven fundamental human right cracked me up real bad. No wonder you guys kill because of that.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by ejimatic: 6:55pm On May 11, 2021
smallsmall:

And what relationship did Jonathan have with the North?
Honestly, there is something called Illusion of Grandeur, the North thinks too much of itself.
If not for the bickering between Igbos and Yorubas (instigated by Northeners or their minions like you), the North will cave-in within One Month.
The day the Igbos and Yorubas see themselves as "Southerners" and decide to work together, that is the day Nigeria break-up, you can see as the fed Govt is trying to instigate the Yorubas against the Igbos, by falsely claiming that Ipob plans to bomb Lagos?
What the !diots forget is that there are probably more Igbos in some parts of lagos, than there are in some Cities in the SE.
. Your Contributor is insightful. Lovely one ! The death of Yardua made Jonathan become our president When he wanted to contest again he was made to sign an agreement with the north .OBJ was their as their errand boy.When he wanted to contest again the north rejected him and was determined to end his life if he did not leave the office.. We lost the control of Nigeria in 1966 when the North made us believe the region was more united than the SW and SE.Till today we are behind the north so much so that any man who wants to be president must be rubber-stamped by the north chief makers So my conclusion is Adeshina is out of the race .
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo by Oshokalo: 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
When will Hausa Christian rule

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.