Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Truth is in the Past!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth is in the Past!! (205 Views)

How Artists Of The Past Imagined The 20's / HORRIFIC WAYS PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED IN THE PAST [GRAPHIC CONTENT] / Abnormal and Strange Things That Used To Be Normal In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth is in the Past!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44am On May 11, 2021
The world was Wrapped up In Impenetrable Truths, Founded on Them and Controled by Them.

And as Old as the world is or was, so therefore, These Truths Too Must be Old.
Hence, the Truth all souls desire to know and Acquire, is in the Past and as the Bible would say "Show Me the Ancient Paths and Lead me Along the Everlasting Highways"

And this is just a simple collection of some of Ancient Truths identified.

Justice is "Just Is" (Perfect, Accurate and Balance)

Defence is D'Fence which is The Fence. Exactly as a Fence is Raised for "Protection". Thus, D'Fence means Protection from Harm

Devil is D'evil which is The Evil

Fallacy is Fall-acy (like Supreme-acy and the other. acy things)

False is Falls

Landlord is Lord of the Land

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Students Threaten To Disrupt Flights At Abuja Airport From Monday. / Don't Come Out As Clueless As Mr President. Avoid These Courses / Please I Need A Sponsor For My First Semester Tution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.