Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra (27887 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3, Kidnap Many Others In Taraba (Photo) / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by EcoBrick: 11:17am On May 11, 2021
10th May 2021

From Obinna Odogwu, Awka

Residents of 10 communities in Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State have lamented the criminal activities of suspected Fulani herdsmen operating in their forests and farmlands.

They alleged that a number of their people have been kidnapped for ransom, some killed, even as others who managed to escape from their grip sustained varying degrees of gunshot injuries.

One of the victims, Jideofor, who hails from Amanuke community, alleged that he was shot by the suspected Fulani herdsmen, while on his way to their neighbouring Achalla community.

The victim, who was filmed while receiving treatment in a hospital, had bandage and plaster on parts of his body. The video has since gone viral on social media.

He said: “Fulani herdsmen shot me on my way to Achalla around the hill towards Achalla. They were about three in number.”

Another victim, a native of Isuaniocha, who appeared in the video said that he was also attacked on the same Urum – Achalla Road while he rode with a certain woman from Mgbakwu community whom he addressed as Ikefuna’s wife.

“I was with the woman that was killed in the same vehicle that day. You see my right hand (showing it in the video), it’s paralysed.

“They shot at us, but it didn’t penetrate. The woman was beaten to death. They dragged me into the bush. I was released when my wife paid N1 million ransom. These were Fulani people. I was with them in the bush for three days. My hand was tied for three days and as a result, paralysis set in.

“They killed a man from Achalla at the same axis about two weeks ago. His people raided the bush to avenge his death, but the Fulani people ran away. An Awka man was shot in that axis too.”

Daily Sun had reported about the terrorisation of other parts of the council area, especially Ugbene, Ugbenu, Awba-Ofemmili, and Ebenebe communities, where rice fields and other farmlands were destroyed by the herdsmen and a woman from Ebonyi State raped to comma in Ebenebe.

Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, DSP Ikenga Tochukwu, said that the police were yet to get an official report from any of the victims or their relatives concerning the alleged incidents.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-kill-3-kidnap-injure-others-in-anambra/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Simplyleo: 11:19am On May 11, 2021
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by OBALOLA55(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2021
ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA OKOROAWUSA OJIOFOR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:20am On May 11, 2021
Police are yet to get official report
We should be attacking these monsters whenever we see them not when they attacked first

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by AbaLion: 11:21am On May 11, 2021
-Lion

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Brexxit(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2021
10 communities?

Igbos ESN are the most confused organisation I have ever seen.

The buffoons have left their primary assignment of safeguarding southeast from fulani herdsmen to go about attacking government security formations.

Their biafra is going to be one hell of a confusion.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by AkalaJ: 11:22am On May 11, 2021
These victims are the ones ESN/UGM should be protecting from killer herdsmen, instead they are chasing and killing security operatives.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by athaboi(f): 11:27am On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
You mean there are still herdsmen in the east despite the existence of ESN/UGM set up by lamidi cownu to confront them?
shameless man

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by 10mobile: 11:34am On May 11, 2021
Can we change this situation by complaining? No. So, .....

Please, click here to sign a petition demanding an IMMEDIATE end to open grazing in Nigeria. Buhari and his people are telling us that our lives are less than the lives of their cows. So, let's at least let the world know that we DO NOT AGREE with them on this.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Northernblood3: 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Anambra was flooded with Military and Police so as to Stop ESN Instead of Killers.

All of you will die painful Death

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Northernblood3: 11:42am On May 11, 2021
AkalaJ:
These victims are the ones ESN/UGM should be protecting from killer herdsmen, instead they are chasing and killing security operatives.

Shut up, Those foolish Good for nothing securities are the ones covering these killers instead of fighting them. So, they ought to be eliminated as fast as possible.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by tunjiajayi: 12:43pm On May 11, 2021
Lies.
All lies.
Igbos shall be treated with worst suspicion, stigma and castigation if your people via esn or ipob strike or do anything stupid in Lagos and indeed the southwest.
Na case of 30 years pounded yam wey still dey hot.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by ifytrik(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On May 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ADADIKE JULIUSMALEMA OKOROAWUSA OJIOFOR

I thought ESN have killed all the killer herdsmen in the East.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by MackIV(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by bigdammyj: 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by heckymaicon(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=ifytrik post=101582949][/quote]

simplyIdiot na mumu now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Patrioticman007(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Ugm
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Evilgenuis: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
ESN will do the needful grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by funkybroyouknow: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
hmmm, ESN come and do the neediful work

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by heckymaicon(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:

Stop being a nuisance.

How old are you btw?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Buhari
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by brainpulse: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Nonsense, you better go and investigate on your people killing their selves to raise justification for ESN.

Okay on below:
“They shot at us, but it didn’t penetrate. The woman was beaten to death. They dragged me into the bush. I was released when my wife paid N1 million ransom. These were Fulani people. I was with them in the bush for three days. My hand was tied for three days and as a result, paralysis set in.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by HEAVEN4444: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
ohaneze over to you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by 900warriorz: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
That Angel wey direct me come Nigeria ehn, no urgent 2k for you oo angry

Just imagine the babaric way these hulabaloos murder and vandalize properties

If I see opportunity japa lasan and one spirit tell me to come back to Nigeria

Me:

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by thaoriginator: 2:57pm On May 11, 2021

ESN!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by judetov2(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by alizma: 2:57pm On May 11, 2021
Sun news
Re: Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra by Kessythegeek(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2021
By God's grace this buhari and his cohorts reign of terror will come to an end.

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phone Snatchers Stab 30-Year-Old Tailor To Death In Kano (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Daniel Nwunuji (UBA Staff) In Taraba (Photos) / Recovered Bodies Of Policemen In Kaduna Spark Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.