Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B (37856 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / E-money Of Ghana Cancels His Plan To Give Tacha N20 Million. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2021
Two wrist watch same time na wa ooo
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

Even a man called Jesus claimed he was sent by God to liberate man.

Las las, them nail am like thief for cross grin

Cow
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by mikmash(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

Sorry that was the sacrifice for a billion souls who understood.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Cnach: 4:38pm On May 11, 2021
caesymore:
I can hear you from your high horse abeg come down make I climb then I go believe say jakpa no be the solution cool
U dey mind am? Set awon motivational speaker
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Reglad2020: 4:40pm On May 11, 2021
But it did end there . He rose and He lives
largehead:

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Reglad2020: 4:40pm On May 11, 2021
But it did not end there . He rose and He lives
largehead:

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2021
Om
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Staphylococcus: 4:46pm On May 11, 2021
Lies!

Dude has a TOGOLESES passport

He will be first to teleport
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Egabs(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2021
Updating9JA:
On Plan B: Running Away From Nigeria Isn’t The Solution - Actor Yul Edochie

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1392049631585095688
talk is cheap na if u are facing what the poor masses are facing u won't be saying u wll leave and die here
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by olatuns2017: 4:55pm On May 11, 2021
Updating9JA:

Shared with Caption ...

Shhhh
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Lekq2: 5:00pm On May 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by sulaak(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
For those who voted for that incompetent oldie but want to run away, I have a message for you.
If this madness gets out of hands, no country will let Nigerians in.

Which country will allow a country of 200 million people into their domain? All foreign diplomats will find a way back to their countries and the embassies, consulates and airports will be shut down.

Countries that share borders with Nigeria will block their borders - just like what happened to Syria - and we will have a humanitarian catastrophe of unparalleled proportions.

Una think say when we say vote for competent people, we dey do am because of our tribe or religion. Yeye kontri with senseless citizens!

What do you think is happening right now Cape Verde, Ghana are already blocking Nigerians. Unless you have a plan on how Nigerians can librate themselves from the APC/PDP rulers, then please stop preacing to Nigerians that want to get out.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by CoolAmbience(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2021
Nuelito:
Uche onye adighi ya njoo mana Oga Yul dey reason like that because say Life dey balanced via his end......jakpa is the best option jare

Jakpa isn't the best option for everyone.

How you take know say Yul life balance?

E get person wey nor get issues for this life?
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by CoolAmbience(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2021
nextstep:
Kai, see winding... Yul dey take us catch cruise grin

He said:

I'm sure there's a HUGE difference between the two choices:
1. living in a civilized country, enjoying life, then dying of old age.
2. living in a zoo, suffering daily, then dying from preventable disease, bandits, or police.

I disagree with you.

Living in a civilized country doesn't guarantee anything.

People are being murdered daily everywhere in the world.

Yes, abroad is better, but not immune to crimes that may lead to deaths.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Benrosaria(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2021
Maybe you would start by doing what’s right. You and whoever that wishes to be classed in the middle class category, whose duty is to be the intermediary between the government and the lower class of Nigeria. Since we don’t have an intermediary, the ones we think we had were just middle class by day chefs to the higher class by night
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Mayeldah(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2021
We are not going anywhere.

If you voted this idiot in Aso Rock and you are planning a plan B, thunder kee you there.

We will fight and protect our father's land.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by nextstep(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2021
CoolAmbience:

I disagree with you.

Living in a civilized country doesn't guarantee anything.

People are being murdered daily everywhere in the world.

Yes, abroad is better, but not immune to crimes that may lead to deaths.

OK, I'll bite: yes, you can die at any time in any country.
Now the choice is living with constant electricity and water, or living with no light and using buckets to fetch water - in 2021.

It's the quality of life - while you have it - that's make it worthwhile. After all if we're all going to die, why bother getting an education and job? Might as well just suffer till we die eh?
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Sanctecosma(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2021
Mr Yul gbado ya there. Keep ur plan B to yourself. Your plan B na your plan B, my plan B na my plan B. Everything is not for everyone.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Johel(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2021
Updating9JA:

Shared with Caption ...

He's right...I lost hope travelling abroad as money no dey and travelling is becoming for the rich only,so I DIE HERE...warriors don't run,warriors fight and survive to the last.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Phenomenal16(f): 6:05pm On May 11, 2021
somehow:
You can run and not die again
He has said his own

Whether he's living in a guarded apartment or under the bridge, he'll die just as anyone living in the white house.

He has chosen to defend his ancestral home, choice yours !

.....nah them
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by candygist: 6:52pm On May 11, 2021
caesymore:
I can hear you from your high horse abeg come down make I climb then I go believe say jakpa no be the solution cool

He worked his way up. Work your way up too by doing what you need to do.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Quadranoo(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2021
Desmond Eliot in the making
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by lookingfly: 7:39pm On May 11, 2021
Imaging say everyone get plan B japa leave this country..... So all those sweet sexy houses, cars and properties wey people acquire go just de for other ppl to come enjoy for free......na now you know say nothing de this life. You get money but you no want help ppl!
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by BobbieZion(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

Jesus is not Man.
He is the Son of God.

You in your miserable life,what have u claimed or claim to do for humanity?

Do not be deceived,God cannot be mocked. For whatever a man sows that he shall reap.

Mind your language.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by stieyven(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by CENAJ(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2021

Las las, them nail am like thief for cross

stop being stupid all the time you fool
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by chaloskyx: 8:30pm On May 11, 2021
NO NEED FOR ALL THIS ANTICS AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES YOU CAN SAVE IT FOR 2023 WHEN YOU ARE CAMPAINING. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE MARCH TO ASOROCK AND DEMONSTRATE OR SEEK COUNSUL WITH THIS OUR EVIL GOVT NA KOBOKO DEM GO USE CHASE YOU COMMOT
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Bozoris: 8:38pm On May 11, 2021
The truth is that if there was a movement or a plan to wrestle this country from the hands of bad leaders then most people will not jakpa. But you are asking people to just sit down and be suffering and not seek a plan B because it's their fatherland.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by chubinwa(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2021
Easy said than done
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by otokx(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2021
Na dis type dey run first only say na Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl / Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage / Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.