Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,973 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion (3916 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / What Are The Problems Of the Theistic Position? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2021
haddeylium:

Nice observation there
But know that Jehovah’s Witnesses are following the example of Jesus and his Apostles in remaining neutral in politics.
Jesus refused one of the highest positions in any government. Jehovah’s Witnesses follow this pattern:

“John 6:15, “Then Jesus, knowing that they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again to the mountain all alone” compare with (2 Cor 5:20)

This is where you missed it.
The Bible has made it clear that
The Evil One controls the whole world.”—1 John 5:19.
Satan is the present world ruler sir . That's why the world is mess right now.
God is going to bring Satan’s control over mankind to an end under Christ rulership(Hebrews 2:14).
For now, we're loyal to that God's kingdom only and we're preaching the Goodnews

You are not Jesus and your assignments are different from that of Jesus.

My question is , who chose the rulers of this world ? God or Satan
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by haddeylium(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2021
enilove:

JW can contribute politically by voting for their members whose agenda would be to promote laws that would be aligned with the words of God.
Satan is ruling the affairs of this world through humans who have no regards for the commandments of God.
It would have been different if devoted children of God contributed their quotas.

I like discussing with people that are in intrested in God's word. Many Good people that claimed to love God have taken over government position but have never able to bring peace . They've tried different System of Governing from Military, Democracy and others but all are to futile .
I was confused as well but the Bible gives me the answer here in

"Ruling fellow Man does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.” (Jeremiah 10:23) . Humans are created with the ability to rule themselves which we make their pursuit for peace elusive.
'Don’t put your trust in human leaders'(Psalm 146:3, 4). Don't let them lie to you, no human government can bring an enduring peace even if they have the best motives .

“[God’s Kingdom] will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms and then established an everlasting peace under God's kingdom(Dan 2:44).

Would you invest in a business that is doomed to collapse?
The Bible foretold that this present human government will be destroy. Do you think it's now true religion to get involved?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by haddeylium(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2021
enilove:

You are not Jesus and your assignments are different from that of Jesus.
What do you mean by a different assignment?

1 John 2:6- the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He(Jesus) walked.

Corinthians 11:1-Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.

My question is , who chose the rulers of this world ? God or Satan
Good question!
The present ruler of this world is by Satan's Authority.
Rev 13: 2- And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority.
The Dragon is the Satan
The beast is Nation rulers

Compare with
Luke 4:6
Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 12:16am On May 25, 2021
The best religion is the religion followed by those who resist the temptation of the sin of thank you Lord that I am not like that JW, or Muslim or atheist or whoever believes differently to oneself over there, because one just loves the neighbours regardless of their beliefs, and one resists promoting a false narative like Muslims are terrorists because one knows their Muslim neighbour has never ever terrorised them.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
budaatum:
The best religion is the religion followed by those who resist the temptation of the sin of thank you Lord that I am not like that JW, or Muslim or atheist or whoever believes differently to oneself over there, because one just loves the neighbours regardless of their beliefs, and one resists promoting a false narative like Muslims are terrorists because one knows their Muslim neighbour has never ever terrorised them.

The scripture you quoted is from the Bible which belongs to the Christians .
Do you also agree with me that following God's written down laws will bring lasting solutions to this earthly problems?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2021
haddeylium:

What do you mean by a different assignment?

1 John 2:6- the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He(Jesus) walked.

Corinthians 11:1-Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ.

Good question!
The present ruler of this world is by Satan's Authority.
Rev 13: 2- And the dragon gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority.
The Dragon is the Satan
The beast is Nation rulers

Compare with
Luke 4:6
Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

You are wrong.

Romans 13:1-2 KJV
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
[2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

You are expected to play your role as a Christian wherever you find yourself. You must contribute your portion to better this life.

Jesus came to take away the control of the world from the hand of Satan. This was why Satan tried to tempt him.

This world is doomed for destruction but the assignment of Jesus is to save as many souls as possible.

Satan is ruling or directing the affairs of this world through human agents who are loyal to him. But the will of God is for Christians to take their rightful position as rulers so as to direct the affairs of this world in way that will hinder Satan from harvesting more souls for destructions.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2021
enilove:

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
[2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

The highlighted said be subject but you think it's right to overthrow them, shey? cheesy
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 4:41pm On May 25, 2021
enilove:

The scripture you quoted is from the Bible which belongs to the Christians.
It was? Interesting.

enilove:
Do you also agree with me that following God's written down laws will bring lasting solutions to this earthly problems?

Enilove, buda does not believe what buda can ask and knock and seek about with all of buda's heart and soul and mind and being so buda may instead know for absolute certainty. And what buda knows for absolute certainty is that if say one, for instance, were a Christian who followed the religion as the written down laws dictate that one should - love your neighbours, love your enemies even moreso, be a peacemaker, do not do Lord Lord, do not open threads claiming you are more righteous than others and so on and so on, Nairaland will definitely be a better place, and like a mustard seed, that better might extend further until the entire Nigeria and the whole world is completely devoid of earthly problems because those God's written down laws you mention are precisely what will bring lasting solutions to this earthly problems if we could only understand and exercise them in our relationships with others instead of saying with our mouths what we fail to practise in our very own hearts.

Ref

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 4:57pm On May 25, 2021
enilove:

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers.
As in, let my very own soul must first be subject unto the higher powers.

enilove:
You are expected to play your role as a Christian wherever you find yourself. You must contribute your portion to better this life.
I expect myself to first remove the forest in my own eyes, because only then can I play my own role as a Christian.

enilove:
Jesus came to take away the control of the world from the hand of Satan. This was why Satan tried to tempt him.
Jesus come to give control of the world to the righteous.

enilove:
This world is doomed for destruction but the assignment of Jesus is to save as many souls as possible.
The world is doomed to destruction only if I refuse to accept the control Jesus gives me to fulfil my role as a peacemaker!

enilove:
Satan is ruling or directing the affairs of this world through human agents who are loyal to him.
Satan is not ruling any world, Eni. Satan is simply ruling the hearts and minds of some who are here claiming Lord Lord instead of removing the forest from their own eyes so they may stop satan ruling themselves.

Those ruled by Christ would simply say "get thee behind me satan", and satan will depart from them.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
enilove:

It is the same God.

Islam can't be the answer since it is a violent religion and does not teach its followers about love for their neighbours .

“Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good – to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbors who are near, neighbors who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess.”
The Holy Qur’an, al-Nisaa 4:36

10 Quranic Verses and Hadith on How to Treat Your Neighbor

Some must learn not to bear false witness!

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by haddeylium(m): 2:32am On May 28, 2021
Good evening!
Been awhile.
I've been away. Hope you've found answers to my question?

enilove:

You are wrong.
Hmnnn...
Here, Christains are told to respect human government.
Jehovah did not originate man’s governmental authorities, but they exist by his permission.
Jesus himself called Satan 'the ruler of this world,” and the apostle Paul labeled him “the god of this system of things”? (John 12:31; 16:11; 2 Corinthians 4:4)

Jesus came(is coming) to take away the control of the world from the hand of Satan. This was why Satan tried to tempt him.
This world is doomed for destruction but the assignment of Jesus is to save as many souls as possible
You dig?
Have you considered this part of the scriptures before?
Daniel 2:44
In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms(Human government), and it alone will stand forever,
God's government under Christ rulership will be at war with the kingdoms of the God's kingdom will be victorious. It will not co-exist with human government. it will be the only government. He put an end to this mess and create a lasting and enduring PEACE!
These are what we the evidence of his rulership on Earth
©Free mankind from all threat of war(Ps. 46:8, 9)
©Rid the earth of corrupt rulers and oppression(Ps. 110:5smiley
©Remove sickness and disabilities of all kinds(Luke 7:22; 9:11)
©Guarantee security, freedom from danger to one’s person or property(Mic. 4:4
Just few of them. Genuine Christains are loyal to this God's kingdom and preaching about it as mankind's only hope. It's a self-deception if you think mankind's can bring Peace!
Which side do you want to be?
Would invest in a business that is doomed to collapse?

Satan is ruling or directing the affairs of this world through human agents who are loyal to him. But the will of God is for Christians to take their rightful position as rulers so as to direct the affairs of this world in way that will hinder Satan from harvesting more souls for destructions

in the case of war, it is noted that all religions bar one, actively supported their nation. So you had Priests blessing soldiers saying, “Go and fight, God is on your side!” Catholic against Catholic, Protestant against Protestant, Brother against Brother each believing they were blessed by God cheesy
Christains killing Christains under Humans political government. What should that tell you?

Jehovah's witnesses has vowed never raise arms and kill people following Jesus' example. Regardless of the race, color, nationality, economic class, they're United globally throwing their support for God's kingdom under Christ rulership!
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2021
haddeylium:
Good evening!
Been awhile.
I've been away. Hope you've found answers to my question?

Hmnnn...
Here, Christains are told to respect human government.
Jehovah did not originate man’s governmental authorities, but they exist by his permission.
Jesus himself called Satan 'the ruler of this world,” and the apostle Paul labeled him “the god of this system of things”? (John 12:31; 16:11; 2 Corinthians 4:4)

You dig?
Have you considered this part of the scriptures before?
Daniel 2:44
In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms(Human government), and it alone will stand forever,
God's government under Christ rulership will be at war with the kingdoms of the God's kingdom will be victorious. It will not co-exist with human government. it will be the only government. He put an end to this mess and create a lasting and enduring PEACE!
These are what we the evidence of his rulership on Earth
©Free mankind from all threat of war(Ps. 46:8, 9)
©Rid the earth of corrupt rulers and oppression(Ps. 110:5smiley
©Remove sickness and disabilities of all kinds(Luke 7:22; 9:11)
©Guarantee security, freedom from danger to one’s person or property(Mic. 4:4
Just few of them. Genuine Christains are loyal to this God's kingdom and preaching about it as mankind's only hope. It's a self-deception if you think mankind's can bring Peace!
Which side do you want to be?
Would invest in a business that is doomed to collapse?

in the case of war, it is noted that all religions bar one, actively supported their nation. So you had Priests blessing soldiers saying, “Go and fight, God is on your side!” Catholic against Catholic, Protestant against Protestant, Brother against Brother each believing they were blessed by God cheesy
Christains killing Christains under Humans political government. What should that tell you?

Jehovah's witnesses has vowed never raise arms and kill people following Jesus' example. Regardless of the race, color, nationality, economic class, they're United globally throwing their support for God's kingdom under Christ rulership!

A true Christian will not join the army to start with and a true pastor will not bless his followers b4 or after going to the battlefield .
This is not limited to JW organization only.

It is for such reasons we need the participation of Christians at the helm of affairs to direct the decisions that will align with the commandments of God.

The role of a pastor and true Christian is to pray to avert evil .

How often do you pray for your country even If you don't think you should join the governance ?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2021
budaatum:

“Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good – to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbors who are near, neighbors who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess.”
The Holy Qur’an, al-Nisaa 4:36

10 Quranic Verses and Hadith on How to Treat Your Neighbor

Some must learn not to bear false witness!

It is the same Qur'an that says :

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 29)

What love do Muslims have for their neighbours?
It is the above sura abive that dictates what Muslims do to non Muslims .
Did their prophet show love in his lifetime ?

Hadith
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was distributing something, a man came towards him and bent down on him. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) struck him with a bough and his face was wounded. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to him: Come and take retaliation. He said: no, I have forgiven, Messenger of Allah!.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4536
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 43
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4521
Abu Dawood
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 1:27pm On May 28, 2021
enilove:

It is the same Qur'an that says :

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 29)

What love do Muslims have for their neighbours?
It is the above sura abive that dictates what Muslims do to non Muslims .
Did their prophet show love in his lifetime ?

Hadith
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was distributing something, a man came towards him and bent down on him. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) struck him with a bough and his face was wounded. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to him: Come and take retaliation. He said: no, I have forgiven, Messenger of Allah!.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4536
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 43
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4521
Abu Dawood

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. 2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. Luke 19:27 ESV

The ignorant person would say to you "the Bible says the same thing", and ignorantly claim "It is the above verses that dictates what a Bible reader should do, so what love can a Bible reader have for others when even God killed and told people to kill", but I am absolutely certain you will explain that one must not read only one verse or one will become malnourished and ignorant. Or can you not see that said in the below verse from the Quran?

But all that would be beside the point for those who read in a book about the forest in their own eyes, I would have thought. Or is it that we have only read a few verses in our Bibles too?

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2021
enilove:

A true Christian will not join the army to start with and a true pastor will not bless his followers b4 or after going to the battlefield .

It is for such reasons we need the participation of Christians at the helm of affairs to direct the decisions that will align with the commandments of God.

The role of a pastor and true Christian is to pray to avert evil .

How often do you pray for your country even If you don't think you should join the governance?

The highlighted! undecided

The whole world's Government is lying in the hands of Satan {1John 5:19} so what do you think prayers can do when Satan is the overall ruler under whom all human governments are operating?
Do you think Jesus doesn't love his people when he declined the offer to participate in the governance of his people Israel? John 6:15
Well Jesus knew very well that there is no prayer or effort contributed towards human government that can yield positivity because the overall ruler of this system of things is Satan the Devil! John 14:30 compare to Luke 4:6
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2021
budaatum:

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. 2 Chronicles 15:13 ESV

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me. Luke 19:27 ESV

The ignorant person would say to you "the Bible says the same thing", and ignorantly claim "It is the above verses that dictates what a Bible reader should do, so what love can a Bible reader have for others when even God killed and told people to kill", but I am absolutely certain you will explain that one must not read only one verse or one will become malnourished and ignorant. Or can you not see that said in the below verse from the Quran?

But all that would be beside the point for those who read in a book about the forest in their own eyes, I would have thought. Or is it that we have only read a few verses in our Bibles too?

You should have reconciled the verses of the Qur'an with the characters of the followers of the Qur'an.
Are they doing according to the Quran verse I quoted or not ?
The answers is yes. This is evident from their books and evident from happenings around the world from time immemorial , and not limited to one nation
Ex September 11 2001 atteck on world trade centre that claimed more than 3000 lives of innocent people in the USA. The Book Haram atrocities in Nigeria etc.

What about Judaism and Christianity . Are they going about killing according to the Bible passages you quoted ? No .
Why not ?
The answer is because second Chronicles 15:13 was for the Israelites themselves and not for foreigners. It is a death penalty on the Jews who failed to worship the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob in Israel.
It is not a command to kill people in other countries who are not worshiping their God.

That of Luke 19:27 is talking about the judgment of God on all the idol worshippers ,that ever lived , on the judgment day.
Christians don't go about killing people for Jesus.

It is not enough to quote a Bible verse . What is necessary is to know or understand what the verse is saying in context.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted! undecided

The whole world's Government is lying in the hands of Satan {1John 5:19} so what do you think prayers can do when Satan is the overall ruler under whom all human governments are operating?
Do you think Jesus doesn't love his people when he declined the offer to participate in the governance of his people Israel? John 6:15
Well Jesus knew very well that there is no prayer or effort contributed towards human government that can yield positivity because the overall ruler of this system of things is Satan the Devil! John 14:30 compare to Luke 4:6
May you have PEACE! smiley

What are you saying ?
Because Satan is controlling this world , there is no need for prayers ?

Why did Jesus asked us to pray without ceasing :

Luke 18:1 KJV
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Matthew 21:22 KJV
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Why did the apostles pray since they should know better ?
Acts 6:4 KJV
But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 5:45pm On May 28, 2021
enilove:

You should have reconciled the verses of the Qur'an with the characters of the followers of the Qur'an.
Are they doing according to the Quran verse I quoted or not ?
The answers is yes.

You really are funny to be able to continue to miss the fact that if I reconcile your own character with verses from the Bible the answer would be a very resounding no. Or would you like to argue that in this thread of your's you have shown any love whatsoever for your neighbours whom you are even trying very hard to describe as your enemies?

The only thing you have managed to show by this thread is that one must never ever judge a religion by those who claim it as their own religion because Christ has even taught us that some really just are idol worshippers who say "Lord Lord" but do not the Lord's will do.

Oh Lord God the Heavenly Father open our eyes please in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2021
budaatum:

You really are funny to be able to continue to miss the fact that if I reconcile your own character with verses from the Bible the answer would be a very resounding no. Or would you like to argue that in this thread of your's you have shown any love whatsoever for your neighbours whom you are even trying very hard to describe as your enemies?

The only thing you have managed to show by this thread is that one must never ever judge a religion by those who claim it as their own religion because Christ has even taught us that some really just are idol worshippers who say "Lord Lord" but do not the Lord's will do.

Oh Lord God the Heavenly Father open our eyes please in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

How is speaking the truth evil? It is love to speak the truth as it is . Not half truth or half falsehood.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2021
Prayer is the first key power given to Christians but what should we pray for?
Well before you pray you have to first consider God's will because if your prayer is not in accord with God's will then such prayers are in vain! 1John 5:14
Have you heard of the Zimbabwean prayer warrior?
Well he's on his sick bed now for prayers having nothing to do with God's will! undecided
So God's will is for this world's governments to be wiped out and you now want to pray to the same God to assist the same governments He is planning to destroy! Daniel 2:44

enilove:

What are you saying ?
Because Satan is controlling this world , there is no need for prayers ?
Why did Jesus asked us to pray without ceasing :
Luke 18:1 KJV
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Matthew 21:22 KJV
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Why did the apostles pray since they should know better ?
Acts 6:4 KJV
But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by enilove(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Prayer is the first key power given to Christians but what should we pray for?
Well before you pray you have to first consider God's will because if your prayer is not in accord with God's will then such prayers are in vain! 1John 5:14
Have you heard of the Zimbabwean prayer warrior?
Well he's on his sick bed now for prayers having nothing to do with God's will! undecided
So God's will is for this world's governments to be wiped out and you now want to pray to the same God to assist the same governments He is planning to destroy! Daniel 2:44

Is praying for the peace of your nation contrary to God's will ?

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2021
Satan has been driven out of heaven {Revelations 12:7-9} and God's word declared that peace has been taken away from the earth {Revelations 6:3-4, 12:12} these are the things Jesus spoke about regarding the end of this system of things {Matthew 24:9-14} so listen to what our Master, Lord and King said:

"I have said these things to you so that by means of me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world" John 16:33

Does he sound as if Christians could expect PEACE anywhere in the world when the end is near? undecided

Well his instruction is "when the troubles is coming to where you are living, run away to another place" Matthew 10:23 smiley

enilove:

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 9:41pm On May 28, 2021
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men.

For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Same Paul in Romans 13: 1- 7 here writing letters to Timothy. The AUTHORITY under scrutiny.

Is it part of God's will to lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty?
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 9:56pm On May 28, 2021
enilove:

You are wrong.

Satan is ruling or directing the affairs of this world through human agents who are loyal to him. But the will of God is for Christians to take their rightful position as rulers so as to direct the affairs of this world in way that will hinder Satan from harvesting more souls for destructions.

Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God

2 Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves.

Baba when citing scriptures to those you have been conversing with so far highlight the point and repeat for emphasis so they see it. Or else na jumping from scripture to scripture to wriggle free from what is right in front of them.

From the stands they take so far you could have easily asked is God and Satan in arrangement as regards setting up AUTHORITIES all over the world? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by achorladey: 10:02pm On May 28, 2021
enilove:

Reality tells me they pray that God touches the HEART of leaders/AUTHORITIES countries to do the right thing on behalf of their members in those countries that their members are persecuted in order for them to continue their activities.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 28, 2021
enilove:

How is speaking the truth evil? It is love to speak the truth as it is . Not half truth or half falsehood.

It would be very stupid of me to love someone like budaatum.

Ultimately, the problems in the world can't cease since people like budaatum exist.

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by haddeylium(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2021
enilove:

A true Christian will not join the army to start with and a true pastor will not bless his followers b4 or after going to the battlefield
The role oef a pastor and true Christian is to pray to avert evil .
I agree with you wink
You mean it's only a false Christains that defend their country in war?

How often do you pray for your country even If you don't think you should join the governance ?
Remember what I told you about "how Genuine Christains based their beliefs on God's word".
It's not about what I think but what God's word says.

Christains means Christ followers. We do our best to imitate him and follow his commands (Corinthians 11:1)

John 17:9,16
I pray for them: I(Jesus) pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

Jesus our model is politically neutral and did not pray for this world either because he knows the government of this word is under the CONTROL 'the evil one' (1John 5:19).
Simple.

Instead, Jesus asked his genuine followers to pray for something else

Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth-(Matthew 6:10)
It's God's kingdom 'that will put an end to the the mess in this world and restore an everlasting PEACE' that Jesus asked us to pray for .

1 Like

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 12:43am On May 29, 2021
enilove:

Your "truth", enilove. And not that of your neighbours who do not fit the caricature that is your "truth" just as you wouldn't fit the caricature of an eater of Christ's meat because that would be as much an untruth as your caricature is no truth at all, unless your Muslim neighbours are unloving you enilove.

Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by budaatum: 12:49am On May 29, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It would be very stupid of me to love someone like budaatum.

Ultimately, the problems in the world can't cease since people like budaatum exist.

Hello Hell. Long time no see. Hope you well? My mama nkọ? I hope she well too. Do know that you are not in any way required to love buda. It is buda who must love; and my darling mama too. My sincere deepest regards to her please.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55am On May 29, 2021
When Paul admonished Christians to pray so that our brothers in countries across may continue to serve our God with joy.
Someone may think Paul was asking Christians to pray in support of the rulers but when we consider other scriptures that reveals the person behind the world government it's clear that we are not to pray in support of the world's rulers.
First of all there are many contenders for seats of power under Satan's government therefore praying for one against another is tantamount to taking sides whereas we are no part of their government! John 17:14
Secondly Satan is the overall head we know nothing good can come out of their programs because the same rebellious spirit in Satan is what is in all those participating in his government.

haddeylium:

I agree with you wink
You mean it's only a false Christains that defend their country in war?
Remember what I told you about "how Genuine Christains based their beliefs on God's word".
It's not about what I think but what God's word says.
Christains means Christ followers. We do our best to imitate him and follow his commands (Corinthians 11:1)
John 17:9,16
I pray for them: I(Jesus) pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world
Jesus our model is politically neutral and did not pray for this world either because he knows the government of this word is under the CONTROL 'the evil one' (1John 5:19).
Simple. Instead, Jesus asked his genuine followers to pray for something else Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth-(Matthew 6:10)
It's God's kingdom 'that will put an end to the the mess in this world and restore an everlasting PEACE' that Jesus asked us to pray for .
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by joyandfaith: 5:53am On May 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Enilove

Shedding of innocent blood...

Didn't your Lord shed the blood of his innocent son too?

Is this criminal too?

Just questions o!

Did Yahweh give you any religion in the Bible?

Christianity and Judaism was never mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

Christianity was invented after Jesus!

Act 11:26

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Re: The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2021
AntiChristian is just zealous for the religion of his dad but he is not interested in the TRUTH! smiley

joyandfaith:

Act 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here / Black Jews: Reality Or Myth? / Top 10 Gospel Songs [jan – Mar 2015]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.