Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye (79525 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Skillsnigeria: 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
hmmm
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Zachsneider: 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Amen.

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App..
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 11, 2021
i author=Righteousness2 post=101585381]

Don't be Suprised that Pastor Dare saw them Praying but due to the sweetness and Ambeiance of Heaven, He refused to come back.

I know of a Brother, who died in the Hospital. He died in the Lord. He was taken to Heaven .
Meanwhile Brethren came and were praying and praying and Praying. His wife also was crying!

The Lord Showed the Brother what was happening on Earth! He saw the Brethren praying on his body. He began to tell the Lord, No Lord! No Lord! I am not going back! Pls Lord! I don't want to go back! The Brethren continued praying and praying! HE was told He has to go back! HE kept on saying, No Lord! I don't want the Earth anymore.
He was finally told to go back. He saw himself heading back to his body in the hospital. He opened his eyes and the Brethren were screaming for Joy! The Brother was so angry and infuriated with them. He told them How he was sent back because of their prayers.

Don't be Suprised Pastor Dare saw Heaven and Refused to come back Here!

The Death of a Child of GOD is Glorious!
It is Majestical! It is indescribable!

Don't trade JESUS Christ for Anything!!
[/quote. I totally agreed with you on that.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by cosse(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
Bruno3000:
Who else is thinking what I'm thinking? You cannot afford to put your trust in any human being.
all for the likes and responses from atheistical nuisances like yourself. keep on that path bro..you will get to where it will take you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by petitejolie(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know of now.

He came to my church in the early 90s for a Crusade that pulled thousands and gave a very descriptive account of how it happened.

I was still young then but can vividly remember how he described it. He said he was cut open on the thigh when his wife insisted he wasn't dead, no blood.

On the third day, during the dressing.....blood started oozing out of that spot, everyone ran away excepting his wife. He woke up crying that he wanted to go back.
okay. In the case of pastor Dare...dey we're praying for him and the dead man was busy smiling with his hands folded together. He must have been enjoying where he is and refused to come back .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Sirkingsnado: 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
cryLas Las everybody go pii

Rip
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by JustAvo: 3:37pm On May 11, 2021
May God Rest His Soul
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Omotayo456: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
yolo15:
Hmm, to God be the Glory

Scam
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
We're all gonna die.

We bleed from similar veins.

- Tupac
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Sirkingsnado: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
corike:
i author=Righteousness2 post=101585381]

Don't be Suprised that Pastor Dare saw them Praying but due to the sweetness and Ambeiance of Heaven, He refused to come back.

I know of a Brother, who died in the Hospital. He died in the Lord. He was taken to Heaven .
Meanwhile Brethren came and were praying and praying and Praying. His wife also was crying!

The Lord Showed the Brother what was happening on Earth! He saw the Brethren praying on his body. He began to tell the Lord, No Lord! No Lord! I am not going back! Pls Lord! I don't want to go back! The Brethren continued praying and praying! HE was told He has to go back! HE kept on saying, No Lord! I don't want the Earth anymore.
He was finally told to go back. He saw himself heading back to his body in the hospital. He opened his eyes and the Brethren were screaming for Joy! The Brother was so angry and infuriated with them. He told them How he was sent back because of their prayers.

[/quote. I totally agreed with you on that.

Will u keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Empiree: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
damilola4162:

Newspremises gathered that, Dare, was reportedly prayed for in an attempt to revive him for long hours, by some the RCCG top pastors.

According to SharaReporter, top pastors in the church confirmed that, the inability of the family to trace any known ailment to him or any pre-existing health condition intensified the tempo of prayers directed to God to revive him by some of the pastors, who believed he might have “been spiritually attacked.”

so these people are ignorant despite their "education"?. Someone is not breathing and you started praying instead of rushing him to ICU even if he was already dead?. I thought there are qualified doctors at RCCG?. Everything is "spiritually attacked" in this modern Age?. Can't someone die natural causes in Nigeria?. I am so disappointed. I used to think these folks are well educated. I now realized how dumb they are.

Anyone can die without any underlined medical condition. I am so speechless sad . Sean Connery passed away in his sleep and oyinbo people didn't scream "spiritual attack". No wonder christians prayers are full of prayers against the devil.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by DONFASZY(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
Death is really inevitable
Shock of death to all
Rest in power
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Omotayo456: 3:39pm On May 11, 2021
yolo15:
Hmm, to God be the Glory

Scam.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Starz825(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
Sammiecrown:
The second and third picture was an old picture. Kindly stop feeding us with wrong information pls.
Exactly...those two pictures you mentioned didn't have the rccgpr tag on it... unlike others.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by DAALHAJI: 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
Oh my God...Rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ.
May God console and comfort his wife and children, his parents and siblings and friends.
May God, in His infinite mercy, help the Church to bear this loss in Jesus name... Amen
Rest on, Beloved of the Lord
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by ayandee: 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
Sammiecrown:
The second and third picture was an old picture. Kindly stop feeding us with wrong information pls.
that picture with Ambode in it is an old picture.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Curious345: 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
Rest in peace sir
Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Curious345: 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
ayandee:
that picture with Ambode in it is an old picture.
true. But I doubt
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Purini: 3:40pm On May 11, 2021
So sad. RIP Pastor
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by chatinent: 3:41pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I know of a Brother, who died in the Hospital. He died in the Lord. He was taken to Heaven.

I am yet to understand why you derive joy lying, posting rubbish as though from the Bible, deceiving, and stumbling others.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I will trade Jesus Christ for Nkiru's pussy ... and it's none of your business.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2021
So sad.
Rest In Peace Sir.
May God continue to bless your Soul
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by judedwriter(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
After everything said about this matter, death remains an inevitable reality and debt of life which we all must pay....

May our lives be totally pleasing to our creator all our days on earth.

And again, may the comforter, the Holy Spirit, comfort the Adeboyes in this griving time.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Curious345: 3:43pm On May 11, 2021
Prowalker please come and pay your respects here . I doubt you're actually a devout Christian or Muslim.

Maybe you're an ogboni shaaa..

But please prowalker come and wish Baba a condolence ooo
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Francisalao9(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace[i][/i]
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by RisenJoe(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Ecbatana:
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes: life begets death and the vicious circle continues. R.I.P Dare, only time keeps us apart.

Ur DP Is mysterious
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by projet: 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
Does it mean no autopsy was carried out to ascertain the likely cause of his death. But the have the means and capacity to do that.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 11, 2021
chuose2:
i hope he left FREEMASONRY b4 he died

As many dont know the Adeboyes are Freemasons

1.Do you have any proof that they are freemasons?

2.If you don't, don't just say 'They are freemasons' simply because they are successful.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by iswallker(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2021
The undertakers have arrived ... undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know of now.

He came to my church in the early 90s for a Crusade that pulled thousands and gave a very descriptive account of how it happened.

I was still young then but can vividly remember how he described it. He said he was cut open on the thigh when his wife insisted he wasn't dead, no blood.

On the third day, during the dressing.....blood started oozing out of that spot, everyone ran away excepting his wife. He woke up crying that he wanted to go back.

Hmmmm. ...... now that is what Faith is. I love the wife absolutely. She was so sure of her assertion and the powers of God to make her assertion a reality. Boom! And it happened. This is what I've been expecting in this case. To be honest with you, I didn't believe until when they interned him today. It was an opportunity to put God's power to display. He's capable of all things. I'm pained seriously. I miss papa idahosa. I find it difficult to believe this is God's will. It just can't be.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye by AVISENNA: 3:48pm On May 11, 2021
Please it's always right to communicate effectively.

Daddy G.O was not in attendance ,neither was Ambode ,secondly his casket was never opened.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.