Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears (34365 Views)

Nigerians Can’t Get US Visa Appointment Dates Despite Payments / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Altrarecords(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
You are not alone, I pay to renew my passport in Atlanta for about 3 months still waiting now

Bro I wanna visit Dubai for the first time. In fact it's also gonna be my first trip outside of Nigeria and the first time entering a plane

What are the things I need to know and have?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Altrarecords(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2021
moneyissweet:
Your imigration officer scam the hell out of you,I spent 70k to get mine last two weeks.

Bro I wanna visit Dubai for the first time. In fact it's also gonna be my first trip outside of Nigeria and the first time entering a plane

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=d33types post=101595067]

Is it the same Sylvester Okoh in their Abuja, Gwagwalada office? Wicked man. The man showed me shege.[/quote

Yes he's the one very greedy man he lies too much. claim religious man church workers in winners

Pls how were you able to collect your passport
Hv send you message
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by naijamerican: 9:29pm On May 11, 2021
ecomalchemist:
See what this government has done to the average Nigerian:s psyche. The citizens have lost all confidence in the government , whether at the executive , legislature judiciary Security ,etc May God save us .I read somewhere yesterday the life expectancy of Nigerians have dropped to 50 years due to the incompetence of our old leaders who.have refused to die or allow the youth to rule.sinve 1960 The same set of recycled politicians

Because Nigerians hate Igbo people they will continue to suffer.

Remember Nigerians gladly voted Buhari twice. So shut up and enjoy your next level government
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by davillian(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
Sysdatek:
Spent close to 150k to get mine recently

shocked
Thank God man don japa
Recently ?
How resent cus I paid 170k for mine and till now nothing....
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by YourRealSon(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2021
Just curious is this passport mentioned afore the international passport or nigerian international passport is a different booklet from this..
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by d33types: 9:58pm On May 11, 2021
1beat:
Yes he's the one very greedy man he lies too much. claim religious man church workers in winners

Pls how were you able to collect your passport
Hv send you message

He's a very evil man. He promised me same day processing in February . He then linked me up to a senior admin with the name Obomighe. It was then i discovered that he (Sylvester) works in their Command branch and not the passport office.

I was helped by their top oga comptroller, else I'd have missed my abroad job.

Is this his number? 08034935493 The way he calls God,one will assume he's a very good person. Even his whatsapp picture says "unfathomable God".

I also met one babe who on his instructions booked a same day return ticket from and to from Lagos, hoping to get booklet the same day.

I dey plan am seriously even in my absence from naija.

The incidence scarred me so much, that whenever I hear any Nigerian call God during business, I completely disconnect from them.

I later got the 10yr passport because thankfully, will never renew my naija passport again, as I'll be eligible for a foreign one by then.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by moneyissweet(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2021
Are you going there to look for Job or which levels, And do you have somebody there?

Altrarecords:

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by ceragon123: 11:24pm On May 11, 2021
It's available but it is scarce. People are getting it but you have to spend money like everything in Nigeria
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 4:46am On May 12, 2021
d33types:

He's a very evil man. He promised me same day processing in February . He then linked me up to a senior admin with the name Obomighe. It was then i discovered that he (Sylvester) works in their Command branch and not the passport office.

I was helped by their top oga comptroller, else I'd have missed my abroad job.

Is this his number? 08034935493 The way he calls God,one will assume he's a very good persons. Even his whatsapp picture says "unfathomable God".

I also met one babe who on his instructions booked a same day return ticket from and to from Lagos, hoping to get booklet the same day.

I dey plan am seriously even in my absence from naija.

The incidence scarred me so much, that whenever I hear any Nigerian call God during business, I completely disconnect from them.

I later got the 10yr passport because thankfully, will never renew my naija passport again, as I'll be eligible for a foreign one by then.

Please bro let us chat I need your help have been under him since last year December
Pls send me your phone number to t.com I lost opportunity to study in Finland due to this. The mad man was even making mouth that he was the one handling Ovie Omo-Agege daughter passport that his ready to do both together. Please I take God beg you let me chat with you privately
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by olmoRoc: 4:50am On May 12, 2021
Lies! They're simply incompetent.
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Emmanuelobj: 5:01am On May 12, 2021
Sysdatek:

shocked
Thank God man don japa

Bro pls text me on 07034588129 I want to process mine
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2021
davillian:

Recently ?
How resent cus I paid 170k for mine and till now nothing....

Let us start calling the names of the immigration officer you pay to out this should not be hiden anymore they will just be whining you
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by enocholumide: 7:37am On May 12, 2021
The government wants to print the passports in Nigeria by themselves - I strongly DISAGREE with this.

The Nigerian government should never own the means of producing passport booklets alone, because they cannot do this properly without any element of corruption, rackeeting and fraud.

The Nigerian civil service should never be trusted with printing passports, instead it should be in the hands of private contractors!

If they want the printing in Nigeria, they should mandate the foreign company to have its local production in the country.

Leaving this to the Nigerian state is a disaster waiting to happen!!
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by cletz991(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2021
Jakpa to ijebu ode ABI?
Sysdatek:

shocked
Thank God man don japa
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by d33types: 7:57am On May 12, 2021
1beat:

Please bro let us chat I need your help have been under him since last year December
Pls send me your phone number to **********@yahoo.com I lost opportunity to study in Finland due to this. The mad man was even making mouth that he was the one handling Ovie Omo-Agege daughter passport that his ready to do both together. Please I take God beg you let me chat with you privately

I'm even more saddened about your story as it seems he's been such a a cruel man for ages.

Unfortunately, I cannot even assist you. as I'm not in the country anymore, and I don't plan to arrive in a long time. Like I said, it was the comptroller who saw me weeping and took pity on me else I'd still be stuck.

I really hope you get yours sorted.
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by pacespot(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2021
So how long does it take to get passport in Nigeria?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by Altrarecords(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Are you going there to look for Job or which levels, And do you have somebody there?

I'm meeting up with a friend there for 2 weeks
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by UrVillagePpl: 9:43am On May 12, 2021
Sysdatek:

shocked
Thank God man don japa

Congrats. Hoping to leave here soon..
By the way, which country did you go to
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by 1beat(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2021
d33types:

I'm even more saddened about your story as it seems he's been such a a cruel man for ages.

Unfortunately, I cannot even assist you. as I'm not in the country anymore, and I don't plan to arrive in a long time. Like I said, it was the comptroller who saw me weeping and took pity on me else I'd still be stuck.

I really hope you get yours sorted.

I don't need your present just some steps to take.
did u collect your money back from him and how much do you pay him initially and how much do you pay for the new one there are some information I want to ask that I wouldn't want to share it here
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by saintcasmir(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2021
majamajic:

Last week my client have to go all the way to Benue from Lagos , he got it same day

Not the latest new booklet

Please, can I get the link of doing it in Benue?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by saintcasmir(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Your imigration officer scam the hell out of you,I spent 70k to get mine last two weeks.

Please, where do you do your own? Can I get the link?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by moneyissweet(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2021
Yes,where are you?

saintcasmir:
Please, where do you do your own? Can I get the link?
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by saintcasmir(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Yes,where are you?

Currently, at Ibadan. Your assistance will be appreciated
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by liam93: 11:35am On May 12, 2021
Please where is the venue to get the premium passport. These set of useless government will let me lose my chance �
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by lexy2014: 12:41pm On May 12, 2021
Lordgel:
Nothing is easy to get in this Buhari government...NIN sef na anoda wahala...even woman sef don hard to marry..hahaha

Just imagine d backlog yet d govt is more interested in people's NIN and SIM
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by majamajic(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2021
saintcasmir:

Please, can I get the link of doing it in Benue?

Last week , Benue booklets got finished

We moved to taraba which finished on Monday , for now . I don't have any idea again , enugu got some booklets last week as I heard , but it's gone again , cos they attended to only those on waiting list , I will keep u posted , if any info . For now , nothing
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by moneyissweet(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2021
Ok, go to immigration of office at Festac town Lagos and ask of chi chi.

She is an igbo woman.

I hope you have your NIN with you?

saintcasmir:
Currently, at Ibadan. Your assistance will be appreciated
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by saintcasmir(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2021
majamajic:

Last week , Benue booklets got finished

We moved to taraba which finished on Monday , for now . I don't have any idea again , enugu got some booklets last week as I heard , but it's gone again , cos they attended to only those on waiting list , I will keep u posted , if any info . For now , nothing
Thanks bro
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by saintcasmir(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
Ok, go to immigration of office at Festac town Lagos and ask of chi chi.

She is an igbo woman.

I hope you have your NIN with you?

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by d33types: 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
1beat:

I don't need your present just some steps to take.
did u collect your money back from him and how much do you pay him initially and how much do you pay for the new one there are some information I want to ask that I wouldn't want to share it here

Mine was 80k for 10yrs. I didn't collect money back. The comptroller after seeing my tears, told them to make sure they issue me the passport from their reserves the next day.

That's when I know that all passport offices have reserves for the presidency, governors and senators' family.
Re: Real Reason Nigerians Can’t Get Passports Without Tears by captainspear(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2021
fourboys:
Abeg where una dey see money for passport self?
I tire oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.