Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' (26671 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by fait10(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Pastor's get plan B

[img]https://media./images/689ad63ed3d38c5cdcf89e38d36ae6a8/tenor.gif[/img]

In fact most have Plan C,D and E all parked at the airport!
This guy ehhh grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by bigstan11787(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2021
Most time we are so lazy as to get the full package. Because of laziness, we just pick a context and start blabbing.
If you don't get the full content you will always miss out on the main deal.
You need to listen to the 10mins introduction made by pastor Paul then you would understand better.
I was live at the church service bte
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Kebbiprince: 7:21pm On May 11, 2021
Dotunking01:

No matter what, just as your position is well monitored and followed on social media. You should be careful with sensitive because of some gullible members that lack direction. Who says that place you dey go is greener for you? Well, I stand to be corrected. By the way...who no get plan B before
Plan B isn't about how greener the other side is, it is no more about greener pasture but security of lives and properties
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2021
bigstan11787:
Most time we are so lazy as to get the full package. Because of laziness, we just pick a context and start blabbing.
If you don't get the full content you will always miss out on the main deal.
You need to listen to the 10mins introduction made by pastor Paul then you would understand better.
I was live at the church service bte
The video released provided enough context for people to make reliable conclusions. He mentioned what he was going to do and he also mentioned what he expects everyone else to do. I don't think i needed the full sermon to understand
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by lookingfly: 7:26pm On May 11, 2021
SultanYoung:
oshare you wicked finish it swear down this your grify eeeen fed make some bible bombers no gree sleep again.

We Trade and Move
teach me how to trade na, I want to de learn from you.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by CodeTemplar: 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Well, I dont collect your tithe and offering. So I owe you nothing. Adefarasin can easily afford his plan B because he has collected millions and billions of naira in tithe and offering and seed sowing. He can go to any country in the world when Nigeria becomes unlivable.
So you pay tithes for miracle. Go read Acts of Apostle and see that money cannot by the things of the spirit. Acts 8:20.

Be bidding for miracles there you hear? Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Plan B isn't about how greener the other side is, it is no more about greener pasture but security of lives and properties
Do you know how much going to ordinary Ghana costs? Do you expect poor members of that Church to easily afford it? Or are you expecting them to trek to Ghana?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Champneys: 7:30pm On May 11, 2021
People are still paying tithes? Smh!
Keep funding the ostentatious lifestyles of people who dont have more powers than you when it comes to talking to God.
Eyin oponu radarada!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Kebbiprince: 7:32pm On May 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Do you know how much going to ordinary Ghana costs? Do you expect poor members of that Church to easily afford it? Or are you expecting them to trek to Ghana?
There is Benin Republic, Togo and Cameroon. The hallmark is that people should know that we're at war
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by IVORY2009(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2021
jesicajonna:
Grab this opportunity now

Call or WhatsApp...070...59..65...49...11

Scammer
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jaymichael(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2021
BeigJawnson:

This daddy freeze is just an attention seeker ...
A man who said LETTER J is not in hebrew language and Jesus is not Jesus cos no letter in hebrew language.. Now my question is Jerusalem is it a hebrew language or not. And Jerusalem has letter?
A less than 2 seconds google search would have shown you that Jerusalem is an English word and the Hebrew name is Yerushalaim.
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/names/Jerusalem.htm

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by dallyemmy: 7:50pm On May 11, 2021
Your own tithe don give you plan B?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by dallyemmy: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
Read Act 5:1 - 11... people dey sell house...wey pass tithe... bring the money come Apostles feet...
CodeTemplar:
So you pay tithes for miracle. Go read Acts of Apostle and see that money cannot by the things of the spirit. Acts 8:20.

Be bidding for miracles there you hear? Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by SultanYoung: 7:55pm On May 11, 2021
lookingfly:
teach me how to trade na, I want to de learn from you.
you sure say you wan learn? That’s ma number call me when you are ready.

We Trade & Move

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jaymichael(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Bad advice. Very very bad. Unless you're not a Christian, skipping tithing isn't a good idea. Not just for the blessings but for obedience. Even though there are too many fake pastors in Nigeria, that doesn't preclude the reality that tithing is unto God.
Don't live in BC era my dear. I am a church worker too. I minister in the alter every sunday but I stopped paying tithe when I learnt the truth. I might not be rich yet but I am not poor by any stretch of the imagination. The first 1million naira I made in my life, (I had more than that in liquid cash though) I made it when I have stopped paying tithe.
I know the truth that set me free.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2021
Hanibbal:

Hmmm. So how will Adefarasin's church members and other wretched Nigerian Christians like you get the money to fund their plan B since your tithe is not enough? Was Adefarasin high on hemp when he uttered that word?

Adefarasin has enough to fund his own plan B from first fruits, tithes offering which he has accumulated over the years. But the fact is If we had been saving our tithes and first fruits all these years for the plan B we would be happy now like Adefarasin. undecided
And who told you I am a wretched Nigerian Christian? So 10% of my monthly salary will take me to America, wonderful, tell me about it undecided.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by chaloskyx: 8:02pm On May 11, 2021
exactly now we see the real reason behind the craze among Nigerian pastors to acquire private jets it was solely for this reason to japa and never meant for evangelism as most people thought.
NwaNimo1:
Pastor's get plan B

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by chaloskyx: 8:08pm On May 11, 2021
O really and what adefarasin said is not making a mockery or intimidating others that cant leave ba cause hes a pastor he can do no wrong right? for your information pastor paul also get us pali so he too can japa anytime dey der dey worship men of God who no send you
stagger:

Daddy Freeze is a Romanian citizen via his mum so he has an EU passport and can japa at any time. That's why he can afford to make such a comment, which if you read it deeply, is making a MOCKERY of most Nigerians who have no options.

How can a poor person who earns N30,000 be saving N3,000 to take off? Even common ticket to Ghana via Africa World Airlines + COVID test = N200,000.

How many months of N3,000 saving will that person need to do, before he will rent house for himself and family. How will such a person fund his living expenses?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by chaloskyx: 8:14pm On May 11, 2021
ahah see this guy o you are members of the body of Christ nothing more wetin concern pastor with una so he should not save himself you think these pastors actually send una dey der they deceive yourself everyman for himself God for us all this also applies to pastors as they are men not gods
tunary:
If freeze is wrong then defend the pastors with the scriptures he took from the Bible. There is sense in what he is saying even if he's against the church. How can a man of God run from danger leaving his members behind. If it where to be Jesus Christ do you think Jesus Christ will run and leave his followers behind?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Josywhyte: 8:16pm On May 11, 2021
One of our biggest problems is naija is religion....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by favour32(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Pastor's get plan B

Nwanimo, nor kill me with laf grin grin....my wives dey hail you!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by frankblinkz(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What are you saying ? So between Atheists and Christians, Atheists know more about Christian bible than Christians themselves?

Laughable really!!!

When the devil quoted scriptures to Christ in the bible. Do you know what Christ did? He quoted a superior scripture to counter the devil.

I think what a true Christian should do in the face of scriptures from an Atheists, is to quote a superior scripture to counter the atheist.

You guyz are just half baked Christians who no nothing about the scriptures. You are worse than Atheists.
just fĂ—Ă—k d hell off,u have nothing to say,u don't practice what you preach before you come here to claim holier than thou attitude.
You just can't comprehend simple message.
Like you are not also worst than atheist.
If u die now,swear with ur whole life say u go make heaven..
Mumu forming born again..Just FĂ—Ă—ck off
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by chubinwa(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2021
Which other plan B could Pastor Paul be talking about? Don't he believe in the power of God again?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Youngwiz71(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Freeze has some few point Here! Tho not on tithes and offering stuff!

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
We are in the days of Noah! These are very Last days!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Righteousness2(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2021
Youngwiz71:

God bless you sir
Amen
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Starz825(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2021
As you dey enter house this night dey siddon wan chop food..before you carry that spoon...make I ask you this question
....do you have a "plan B" in case the unforseen occurs...do you have?..think about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by Kay25(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

To be Sincere I don't really understand what some of us who say we believe in JESUS Christ say or believe.

If this was how JESUS Christ , ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel would we have?

If the likes Paul, Peter or the rest of them ran away in face of death and adversity, which Gospel would we have?

Anyone can claim to believe GOD but when it comes to stand For what you believe, you begin to see and hear Explanations.
Earthy men and women !

If in this Life only , we Have Hope in Christ, we are of all men Most Miserable.

Listen!!
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Paul the Apostle was told that he will be bound in Jerusalem! Paul told them, I am not only ready to be bound, but to be killed for the Gospel!

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone and Everyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.
oga If it is sure for u go sambisa forest and live there since u like to face adversity
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by George999: 8:34pm On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Earthy men and women !

Listen!!

Bro you too finish work abeg. 3 gbosa for you!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by makemoneywbsite: 8:34pm On May 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Kindly mention where Christ said in the bible we should pay tithe, as obedience to God?

Matt 23:23
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by kwasoly(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2021
Mayeldah:
Daddy freeze has been right on tithing and he is still right on this one

even though some Christians who will not read the bible to understand for themselves will disagree.

Paul Adefarasin should withdraw that statement he made on plan B. It doesn't portray him as a real man of God

also it shows he is not patriotic!

See as you mention the name as if your the one that gave him the name. Respect for elders no dey again.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by makemoneywbsite: 8:37pm On May 11, 2021
jaymichael:
Don't live in BC era my dear. I am a church worker too. I minister in the alter every sunday but I stopped paying tithe when I learnt the truth. I might not be rich yet but I am not poor by any stretch of the imagination. The first 1million naira I made in my life, (I had more than that in liquid cash though) I made it when I have stopped paying tithe.
I know the truth that set me free.
Blessing isn't just money my friend...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' by jpmoriarti(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Matt 23:23
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth(A) of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness.(B) You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Lolz Christ is cursing the Pharisees and teachers of the law. Is this a justification for paying tithes? Are you a Pharisee or teacher of the law? Christ is not talking to us here o. He's clearly rebuking hypocrites.

Stop wasting your money to make another person rich, thinking you're doing it for God. You're on your own o. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna: "I Was Almost Raped By A Female Fan" / Dillish Matthews Receives 300 Roses From Her Boyfriend / Munachi Abii Celebrates Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.