Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Candid Advice To Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advice To Governor Wike (304 Views)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice To Governor Wike by Confirmedzombie: 3:59pm On May 11, 2021
if i were the Governor of Rivers State, i would not fall into the frenzy of imposing curfews over security breaches. Rather, at a time like this, i will activate all the vigilantee groups in all the communities in Rivers State and pay each vigilantee who has been thoroughly profiled, the sum of 30k monthly for the effective watch and policing of our cities and hinterlands. These monies being paid to slain policemen and military can be used to pay these vigilantees. By this engagement, quite a good number of our youths would have been employed. This increasing imposition of curfews on the state is causing more problems for the suffering masses. it is the creation of jobs for the security forces. Let's have a rethink. May God Heal our Land��������
Re: My Candid Advice To Governor Wike by Confirmedzombie: 4:00pm On May 11, 2021
Mods please move this to front page. Gov Wike needs to see this and restrategize. Imposition of curfews not the solution for now.
Re: My Candid Advice To Governor Wike by budaatum: 4:16pm On May 11, 2021
Thankfully, it is illegal for you as a governor to mount armed militia, because if it wasn't illegal you would not be the first to arm your supporters against your opponents.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is Nigerians ENEMY NO ONE!! Crony-capitalist-in-chief. / People In Power Normally Win Elections By Hook Or Crook But Not Me – Buhari / NNAMDI KANU’S WAR IN IGBO LAND IS HIM DOING FULANI AGENDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.