Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland (933 Views)

Lagos State Government And The Evil Tribal War. / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Finewarriboy: 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
Barely a trend where there is no tribal sentiments. From education to politics, who are these people ?.

Why is it so important for them to discredit one another online. I find it childish and annoying, going through a simple trend and someone throws comment like a retard.

What are you tribal zealots dragging ?

One tribe hate Nnamdi Kanu for fighting for his own people, something that does not concern them.

Another tribe hates Yoruoba for no just cause...

Tinubu wants to rule by all means, why not rule his people ? Why do you want to force him on us(like Buhari the plague of the Nation). Get Oodua and rule there, nor be by force to put people for your nairabet politics.

I'm an Urhobo, i don't see the crime of the Igbo, honestly. The Igbo wants to go, let them go. Is it by force to be with you...

Yoruoba is a great nation, though not a nation yet so forgive my kindergarten narrative, still, they are amazing. I have lived in Lagos before so i know what i am saying.

Make ona forget this fight ... It's becoming stale and senseless.

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by SportsHD: 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
So annoying. Grown men stirring up trouble just to meet their bmc 30k quota every month.

Simplyleo, helinues, , etc.
If so called civil war starts, y'all would see somalia as eldorado

8 Likes

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2021
I wonder o. It appears as if Nairaland is not taking their rules seriously.
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Simplyleo: 6:15pm On May 11, 2021
[s]
SportsHD:
So annoying. Grown men stirring up trouble just to meet their bmc 30k quota every month.

[/s]
Stop tagging me in your useless comment.

Go and preach to yourselves the consequences of war since that is what you have been searching for, not me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Tinubuadvocate: 6:20pm On May 11, 2021
Tinubu created a good environment for igbo people to do their business without fear of harrassment from anywhere yet this people dont want to see the incoming president, president Adekunle Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.

I have been asking these people to state Tinubu sin, none of them have anything to say Tinubu don't participate in biafra war he didn't governance any state in the southeast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Barely a trend where there is no tribal sentiments. From education to politics, who are these people ?.

Why is it so important for them to discredit one another online. I find it childish and annoying, going through a simple trend and someone throws comment like a retard.

One tribe hate Nnamdi Kanu for fighting for his own people, something that does not concern them.

Tinubu wants to rule by all means, why not rule his people ? Why do you want to force him on us(like Buhari the plague of the Nation). Get Oodua and rule there, nor be by force to put people for your nairabet politics.

I'm an Urhobo, i don't see the crime of the Igbo, honestly. The Igbo wants to go, let them go. Is it by force to be with you...

Yoruoba is a great nation, though not a nation yet so forgive my kindergarten narrative, still, they are amazing. I have lived in Lagos before so i know what i am saying.

Your sixth paragraph is where you lost it and the source of the whole issue. YOU are part of the problem. How can you make such an extraordinary assertion with absolutely no proof?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by SimplyShit: 7:00pm On May 11, 2021
Ask simplyleo he's the one that wants to scatter Nairaland cos of his envy towards Igbos..he wants to choke on anything Igbo

9 Likes

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by IgweOfNnewi: 7:02pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Elporo(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2021
Its profitable.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by thatsleepboy1: 7:16pm On May 11, 2021
It's for the fun of NL cos w/out these tribal wars, there won't be addictive NL but behind the scenes, we are all good no matter the tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by helinues: 7:41pm On May 11, 2021
SportsHD:

They are yet to pack oracle from ground, it has started predicting...So you can't make your comments without throwing tantrum?

No be everybody dey idle to dey engage in this kind of gossip thread...

Next time, dey tag your mates

@ op,as you can see those you are talking about have already show their logo.. Make una enjoy unaself oo

Outta here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2021
Because we hate each other !!! grin grin grin

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Finewarriboy: 8:05pm On May 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
It's for the fun of NL cos w/out these tribal wars, there won't be addictive NL but behind the scenes, we are all good no matter the tribe and religion.
No, we are not.
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by nedu666: 8:35pm On May 11, 2021
Most of the people who comments all the time on nairaland can't even defend themselves in real life. Someone with 7000, 44,000 comments have no life outside nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Finewarriboy: 9:17pm On May 11, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Your sixth paragraph is where you lost it and the source of the whole issue. YOU are part of the problem. How can you make such an extraordinary assertion with absolutely no proof?
It's a proud assertion...
It's shameful that a sound minded human will canvas for Tinubu to rule Nigeria.

Na from hell fire to Nigeria be that already...

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by edoairways: 9:51pm On May 11, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
I wonder o. It appears as if Nairaland is not taking their rules seriously.
Tribal war drives traffic

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:30pm On May 11, 2021
Ibo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by ablejesus26(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2021
grin grin grin Op don't you know that the country is very hard and there's immense hunger in the Land.
This people do this nonsense just to whirl away time and keep their mind going,so as not to die of frustration ��

Some are destined to do Yoruba vs Igbo ��na their calling be that.

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Nairaland na place? Mscheew.
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Oracleforce: 2:18pm On May 13, 2021
ablejesus26:
grin grin grin Op don't you know that the country is very hard and there's immense hunger in the Land.
This people do this nonsense just to whirl away time and keep their mind going,so as not to die of frustration ��

Some are destined to do Yoruba vs Igbo ��na their calling be that.

Igbo people on NairaLand are fond of competition...and they like to compete with Yoruba people because, they see us as equal...we ain't equal, we are far better than you.
Yourba leads Igbo follows.
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Jack005(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2021
If the tribal war gives money it would have been understandable but it doesn't.. Everyday these kids come to Nairaland and instigate one tribe against another.. I call them kids because a responsible adults who has other meaningful things to do daily will not come here and be typing tribal jargons.
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Jdbrasco2: 3:13pm On May 13, 2021
Its crazy the tribal/religious sentiments that is exhibited on NL. Just wondering how we became one country in first place.
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by ablejesus26(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

Igbo people on NairaLand are fond of competition...and they like to compete with Yoruba people because, they see us as equal...we ain't equal, we are far better than you.
Yourba leads Igbo follows.

:Done of them spotted.

Oga go and look for your mate if you want to do your senseless yoruba vs igbo arguement i dont do rubbish. Afterall una sabi unaself for here.
E get watin person dey pass.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by butterfly777(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
Most of it is fake.

Fulanis agents pretending to be Yoruba vs Igbo and antagonizing themselves in order to create an artificial enemity and hinder Yorubas and Igbos from uniting against their obvious common enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Paretomaster1(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2021
[b]
Finewarriboy:

[/b] You already taking side, doing the same thing you complained of... Nobody will care about NK if he didn't drag others I to his madness....

Am sore you r not deaf or blind to all the Insults,and attacks on other tribe..
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2021
Finewarriboy:
It's a proud assertion...
It's shameful that a sound minded human will canvas for Tinubu to rule Nigeria.

Na from hell fire to Nigeria be that already...

See? You don't start to dey wail already. You are already abusing and cursing people using their fundamental human rights in the best way they think. You have already reduced them below the level of reasoning human with your condescension.

Look in the mirror sir. The problem begins with you
Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 15, 2021
Blame Buhari

I don't see anything wrong with it, we are just expressing true ourselves here.

No caps, it is even the on ground pretence that is fake

A sensible government would come here to look at the undiluted opinions of the people.

If you do the right thing there would be nothing to talk about

Presently we can not pretend their is not a jihad subjugation agenda by the fulanis on the others for instance

We can not pretend we don't see buhari nepotism and that he has an agenda

We can not be expressing pretence when it's all at our door steps

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by dvkot(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu created a good environment for igbo people to do their business without fear of harrassment from anywhere yet this people dont want to see the incoming president, president Adekunle Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON.

I have been asking these people to state Tinubu sin, none of them have anything to say Tinubu don't participate in biafra war he didn't governance any state in the southeast.
troll

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Tribal War On Nairaland by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Blame Buhari

I don't see anything wrong with it, we are just expressing true ourselves here.

No caps, it is even the on ground pretence that is fake

A sensible government would come here to look at the undiluted opinions of the people.

If you do the right thing there would be nothing to talk about

Presently we can not pretend their is not a jihad subjugation agenda by the fulanis on the others for instance

We can not pretend we don't see buhari nepotism and that he has an agenda

We can not be expressing pretence when it's all at our door steps

Haba. So it was when Buhari got to be president that this problem started? Haba. Na this same Nigeria we dey o and no be yesterday dem born us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Cries Out, Petitions UN Over Clampdown On MASSOB Members / Igangan Massacre: Buhari And Ethnic Cleansing Of Yorubas By Bayo Oluwasanmi / PREMIUM TIMES: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets - #TwitterBan:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.