Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice (411 Views)

I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice by Sun88: 6:44pm On May 11, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, pls I need your advice, there is this girl we are dating we will be having our introduction in few months time, the issue is that she is never satisfied with whatever I did for her, always complaining of one thing or the other, the most annoying part of it is that whenever she comes to my place she will be nagging she won't allow me to touch her, she will be giving excuses that she is not in the mood or she don't feel comfortable in my place, should I go on with d introduction or I should quit?
Re: Urgent Advice by ogeodi(f): 6:49pm On May 11, 2021
The signs are clear
Re: Urgent Advice by lilvicky68(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2021
Oga you no need any babalawo or prophet to tell you how it will end... Better classic premium tears loading...
Re: Urgent Advice by udoakwa(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
Da owo marry such girl at your own peril, what advise do you need again when you ain't even happy in the relationship you are in now, trust me it will get worst when you have finally married her. You better look for your partner and marry cos she isn't the one for you
Re: Urgent Advice by Augla1: 7:01pm On May 11, 2021
How una wan take marry kwanu
Re: Urgent Advice by Lilpen3758: 7:01pm On May 11, 2021
Read your post like say na another person post am and advise the person
Re: Urgent Advice by chatinent: 7:37pm On May 11, 2021
Sun88:
Good evening nairalanders, pls I need your advice, there is this girl we are dating we will be having our introduction in few months time, the issue is that she is never satisfied with whatever I did for her, always complaining of one thing or the other, the most annoying part of it is that whenever she comes to my place she will be nagging she won't allow me to touch her, she will be giving excuses that she is not in the mood or she don't feel comfortable in my place, should I go on with d introduction or I should quit?

Are you supposed to touch her before marriage?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice by vincenteger: 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
The way some of us behave em
Which one is "there's this girl i want to marry"
Plz learn to address people with respect so that if other are addressing her, they will do it with respect too.
You are the problem, just learn to respect people
Re: Urgent Advice by Sammy07: 8:04pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
chatinent:

Are you supposed to touch her before marriage?

[/s]

Don't you test the phone u wanna buy before paying the bill?

(1) (Reply)

“african Women Search Pockets, Instead Of Kissing Their Husbands When He Is Slee / Dear Men, / Wonder When Mr Chinedu Will Come Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.