Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him (11441 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:05pm On May 11, 2021
We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded .

We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.

He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz

Since the revelation he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. sad

I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ? Pls advice me.

I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by PinUp: 7:06pm On May 11, 2021
You can give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Hashabiah: 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
Simply him tell you're not interested in a relationship and if that doesn't suit him, then move on. In life no one is bound to another person due to entitlements

5 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by STARGREEN(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
OP if you know all these positive attributes of him/about him and still unable to know what to do.... I'm sorry, no more advice for you but just looking at you.

39 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
PinUp:
You can give him a chance.

I can’t .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:11pm On May 11, 2021
Hashabiah:
Simply tell you're not interested in a relationship and if that doesn't suit him, then move on.

He’s my best friend ! How do I watch him slip from my life ? embarassed

No more crazy quarrels and moments. Why do everything have to end?
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 11, 2021
Friend zoned for 6 years, I’m sure he’s been nursing the move for all the years only to be slapped with a rejection letter.

Give me his number, we should sympathize with him.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:12pm On May 11, 2021
STARGREEN:
Follow your positive heart

Hmmmm, don’t even know what to do again! He’s one of those people that I really do appreciate.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ahmed0336(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2021
Wahala!!!!

Bestie ke¡!!!

I no dey that Bestie matta. We are either dating or not.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Hashabiah: 7:16pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

You can't eat your cake and have it. Just call him up and tell him how you feel. And if he can't deal with you on your terms, then him space. Or do you want to go into a forced relationship... ? Haba...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Shellsploit: 7:18pm On May 11, 2021
Carchoice:

4 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by wahles(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2021
It’s growing up I suppose! Some roads end, if u cannot see him past a friend. Just let him be! Someone has to loose! Is it u or him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by molybdenum0012: 7:21pm On May 11, 2021
Another brother has been friend zoned.
Well, the truth is that the friendship has been damaged already since one party is now catching feelings. Even if he agrees to continue being friends with you, it will never be the same. So, just forget about the friendship and move. Things will never be the same again.

It would have been perfect if both feel the same way.

On the flip side, the greatest mistake the nigga did was revealing his feelings to you. He could have simply concealed it and played a mind game that will make you helplessly fall for him so much that you would not realize when something starts going on between you too. You know the kind of situation whereby a lady will start asking a guy what are we now, are dating.. Lol

I have always tell guys never to confess their feeling to a girl who sees the you as a bestie, you will never get her, infact the more you confess your feeling the more unattractive you appear to her. Just go ahead and make a crazy move.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2021
Hashabiah:
You can't eat your cake and have it. Just call him up and tell him how you feel. And if he can't deal with you on your terms, then him space. Or do you want to go into a forced relationship... ? Haba...

He’s no longer picking my calls. He’s unreachable. He had a girl but he broke up with her. I don’t know where this whole feelings for me came from. I thought we were cool about our friendship.

The reason why I can’t returned his love is cos I don’t want to break this bond and happiness we have around each other . I have a history of not being responsive to love. It’s very hard for me.

Putting this topic here is out of my frustration. What can I do to make him understand I can’t date him cos I don’t want to hurt him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by paulolee(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2021
stopped reading when I saw "known him for 6 years"....meaning he have been friendzoned for dt long all in d name of bestie??
and even after dt long time you are still not sure about dating him abi??
some guys dey this life o, that gee is a simp n dnt need a girlfriend so pls leave him in dt zone n dnt gv him promotion to EPL since he isn't sharp...
Mrs op, na people like u be d reason why naija no dey go forward, 6yrs in friendzone n i know say u go follow dey insult buhari for keeping naija stagnant after 6yrs even If una two na almost d same..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Lovecars501(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Hmmmm, don’t even know what to do again! He’s one of those people that I really do appreciate.
If you don't mind me asking, are you in a relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
@Ginaz

Great friendship doesn't have to end in love relationships, however I know that great love relationships is deeply rooted in great friendship.

Well if you aren't attracted to him in such a way that will give room for love relationship to work, then let him know, but know that this will change the general dynamics of your friendship.

I'm more of a recluse, but if I find any lady that I connect to deeply on a friendship level and she's willing for something serious, omo e be things, who do I date? My acquaintance? Hell no my paddy that I freely relate to and who knows me inside out. However do your thing, more importantly pray about it and let God lead, this the major part. Not all that glitters is gold, love relationship to a believer is not a game of choice but an assurance by the holyghost.

9 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
Carchoice:
Friend zoned for 6 years, I’m sure he’s been nursing the move for all the years only to be slapped with a rejection letter.

Slapped with a rejection letter grin

13 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by paulolee(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

just imagine, I dnt blame you sha...na dt gee i blame because I was thought dt such nigees are no longer in this country going by our intense spreading of the gospel of redpillz...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
Lovecars501:
If you don't mind me asking, are you in a relationship

It’s complicated.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:30pm On May 11, 2021
paulolee:

just imagine, I dnt blame you sha...na dt gee i blame because I was thought dt such nigees are no longer in this country going by our intense spreading of the gospel of redpillz...

Oh pls!!!

I care about him , I do! It’s not all about red pills and shiittt. I really do care, I’ve never manipulated him for anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Lovecars501(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

It’s complicated.
I understand how you feel, just keep trying and if he's still not forthcoming,just relax and let destiny take its course

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2021
paulolee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo this guy day para! Look for simplicity to any guy, don't just get unnecessarily close to a lady you know you are attracted to, if you must, ensure she's willing to seriously consider you. Since una day play, play play introduce am check first.

Baba just go out of the blue cast himself. Rejection na bastard!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by chatinent: 7:34pm On May 11, 2021
All these bestie news dey weak me. Which one bi bestie again.

20 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by GreatChizzy: 7:34pm On May 11, 2021
Dude just gained his freedom from "friend zone".... So let him be, I can assure he is at peace now!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:36pm On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
stopped reading when I saw "known him for 6 years"....meaning he have been friendzoned for dt long all in d name of bestie??
and even after dt long time you are still not sure about dating him abi??
some guys dey this life o, that gee is a simp n dnt need a girlfriend so pls leave him in dt zone n dnt gv him promotion to EPL since he isn't sharp...
Mrs op, na people like u be d reason why naija no dey go forward, 6yrs in friendzone n i know say u go follow dey insult buhari for keeping naija stagnant after 6yrs even If una two na almost d same..

Na wa o. Friend zone as in how ? He wasn’t about feelings in the first place . He never mentioned it during the early day of our friendship.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Lovecars501(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Oh pls!!!

I care about him , I do! It’s not all about red pills and shiittt. I really do care, I’ve never manipulated him for anything.
Ginaz dear, you don't need to reply that paulolee guy, he doesn't understand your predicaments
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Born2winnx: 7:38pm On May 11, 2021
Better style...nigga finally had the balls to tell you he wants a taste of that cookie...after 6years..

4 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Lovecars501(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Oh pls!!!

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2021
Lovecars501:
Ginaz dear, you don't need to reply that paulolee guy, he doesn't understand your predicaments

Thanks.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Ginaz

Great friendship doesn't have to end in love relationships, however I know that great love relationships is deeply rooted in great friendship.

Well if you aren't attracted to him in such a way that will give room for love relationship to work, then let him know, but know that this will change the general dynamics of your friendship.

I'm more of a recluse, but if I find any lady that I connect to deeply on a friendship level and she's willing for something serious, omo e be things, who do I date? My acquaintance? Hell no my paddy that I freely relate to and who knows me inside out. However do your thing, more importantly pray about it and let God lead, this the major part. Not all that glitters is gold, love relationship to a believer is not a game of choice but an assurance by the holyghost.

Ok. Thanks
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Hashabiah: 7:40pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

He’s no longer picking my calls. He’s unreachable. He had a girl but he broke up with her. I don’t know where this whole feelings for me came from. I thought we were cool about our friendship.

The reason why I can’t returned his love is cos I don’t want to break this bond and happiness we have around each other . I have a history of not being responsive to love. It’s very hard for me.

Putting this topic here is out of my frustration. What can I do to make him understand I can’t date him cos I don’t want to hurt him?
Send him a good old fashion text message. And stop being anxious about him. Sooner or later he'll pipe down and see reasons with you. But one question : have you ever considered a relationship with him before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Checkout The Woman Who Broke World Record For Sleeping With 919 Men In 24hrs (pi / Help: My New Landlord Always Do This Between 5am To 6am(sensitive Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.