Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him (11425 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2021
Jack005:
This guy is a very responsible guy from all what the Op has said.. But I thought we have always been encouraged to date our friends? What else do women want? Nawa
It does not always work. If you stay longer before opening up, you will end up losing.

The young man needs someone better to be candid. women love mystery... not someone they have "see finish".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2021
Assuming your story is true.

Your friend just got wiser, even though it took him 6 years.

He obviously wants more. You want to have all those wonderful experiences and cuff him in the friendzone - heartless!

The fact you say he's a perfect guy but treat him this way suggests to me that you may be intimate with someone else.

Please don't be selfish and be ready to lose him.

Ginaz:
We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded .

We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.

He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz

Since the revelation he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. sad

I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ? Pls advice me.

I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Jeon(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

He’s not a cookie type of guy.

And I don't know why I respect and like those who are not the cookies type.

But they're rare nowadays.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2021
Hashabiah:
Send him a good old fashion text message. And stop being anxious about him. Sooner or later he'll pipe down and see reasons with you. But one question : have you ever considered a relationship with him before?

To be honest , I did and later talked myself out of it . I’ve considered him cos he’s so sweet mannered and crazy same time. He’s like my nigga nigga kinda guy lol. He’s totally different.

We have had quarrels but we always got each other .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by bigpicture001: 8:56pm On May 11, 2021
Foolish girls everywhere.... U cooked down described a perfect companionship with this great guy, but you don't want.. What you want is a money bag who is opposite and who you wit come here and complain about...

Money no go kee girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 8:57pm On May 11, 2021
I888:
It does not always work. If you stay longer before opening up, you will end up losing.

The young man needs someone better to be candid. women love mystery... not someone they have "see finish".

Back off and stay off my thread ! Thanks ! *Roll eyes*
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 8:59pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

And I don't know why I respect and like those who are not the cookies type.

But they're rare nowadays.

Ya! He’s rare and cool.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 9:02pm On May 11, 2021
bigpicture001:
Foolish girls everywhere.... U cooked down described a perfect companionship with this great guy, but you don't want.. What you want is a money bag who is opposite and who you wit come here and complain about...

Money no go kee girls

He’s got money , he’s not broke !!!
And Money isn’t the foundation of our friendship!

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by bigpicture001: 9:05pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

He’s got money , he’s not broke !!!
And Money isn’t the foundation of our friendship!

The foundation of friendship is for his to suffer emotional torture. And you to jump into the hands of an opposite guy that understands you...?

Make u a dry make bad decisions up and down.. No ur head e go latter end.. Our work is is to say sorry

8 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Back off and stay off my thread ! Thanks ! *Roll eyes*
U should have just pretended like I never existed na.. BTW, I called u and u didn't answer. no wahala.

we dey always fight, I know...

Anyway, give the guy a chance. Your cocoant head still dey do this " I don't love easily"? na wa o. That kind man, another woman go just collect am and then guilt will start eating you up...
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by cayorday89(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Ok. I just feel thing may not be the way it used to between us.
You are the confused one here, it's advisable you get married to your best friend due to so many positive reasons and you have known him for quite a while.. My question is what are you scared of, what will go wrong if you both consolidate the friendship with dating having marriage in view? The friendship has been flawless as you stated above taking it to the next level will make you guys to be able to communicate and trash things out in a friendly manner as it's expected in case of any flaws which is inevitable in every relationship, either friendly, communal,workplace, religious or dating and other forms of relationship.
Give him a chance and it's gonna be the best decision of your life with all the qualities you stated about him.
Except probably you are in a relationship with someone else which you already stated is complicated, try disentangle any complications, think through it all and make the decision which is best for you.
NOTE: You are already scared of losing him if you agree to date him which is like 20% lose, but the fact is if you refuse to date him, there is high chance of losing him 100%..

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2021
cayorday89:

You are the confused one here, it's advisable you get married to your best friend due to so many positive reasons and you have known him for quite a while.. My question is what are you scared of, what will go wrong if you both consolidate the friendship with dating having marriage in view? The friendship has been flawless as you stated above taking it to the next level will make you guys to be able to communicate and trash things out in a friendly manner as it's expected in case of any flaws which is inevitable in every relationship, either friendly, communal,workplace, religious or dating and other forms of relationship.
Give him a chance and it's gonna be the best decision of your life with all the qualities you stated about him.
Except probably you are in a relationship with someone else which you already stated is complicated, try disentangle any complications, think through it all and make the decision which is best for you.
NOTE: You are already scared of losing him if you agree to date him which is like 20% lose, but the fact is if you refuse to date him, there is high chance of losing him 100%..
lol.. you really think it works that way for most women?

She won't listen until another girl that knows his worth snatch him off. Those kind guys wey HARD to find.

4 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
cayorday89:

He asked me what I was afraid of and I couldn’t say anything. Truth is, I’ve been to his family house , just normal visit as you would visit a friend till his bro told me I’m only girl he has brought to the house . We have a connection but how do you love with a heart that is unresponsive? Everything takes me time ! I’m not the “I wanna be in a relationship and fall inlove “ kinda person and he knows it. Not that I don’t care about him, fact is I do.

I can like someone today and just get up tomorrow and don’t wanna have anything to do with you. I don’t want to treat him that way. I just feel a lot would change and I would lose this friendship I value so much. Like being free and happy with a human who is deep minded like you. I don’t know how to explain myself again sef , I’m tired! I will let him be, I’d be fine.

First time in 6yrs I would text him and he didn’t message me back . I felt it .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by cayorday89(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2021
I888:
lol.. you really think it works that way for most women?

She won't listen until another girl that knows his worth snatch him off. Those kind guys wey HARD to find.
And one thing she fails to realize is that, for the guy she is his go to lady, whom he trusts, very free with and someone he can confide in reason why after breaking up with his ex, he must have searched his life and come to the conclusion of dating her rather than looking for what is not lost.. If she had said 3 or 4 negative things about him now, it's a different case but it's all positivity.We could have concluded that he finally wants to reap all that he has sown so far.
@Ginaz,if at all you want to give him a chance it's best you ask pertinent question as to his commitments if it's gonna lead to marriage if you are in for that now or in the near future. You know him best than we all do, it's in your court.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Hahahaha, I will tell him about you. cheesy
yes do that. Jeon, you can't take him away from me angry
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Ur stress.

Please add gay. But because of Lollittaa I'm straight.
straight ko, bending ni cry
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2021
Jeon:

Don't take my love away please.

Lollittaa
Get lost
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by cayorday89(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

He asked me what I was afraid of and I couldn’t say anything. Truth is, I’ve been to his family house , just normal visit as you would visit a friend till his bro told me I’m only girl he has brought to the house . We have a connection but how do you love with a heart that is unresponsive? Everything takes me time ! I’m not the “I wanna be in a relationship and fall inlove “ kinda person and he knows it. Not that I don’t care about him, fact is I do.

I can like someone today and just get up tomorrow and don’t wanna have anything to do with you. I don’t want to treat him that way. I just feel a lot would change and I would lose this friendship I value so much. Like being free and happy with a human who is deep minded like you. I don’t know how to explain myself again sef , I’m tired! I will let him be, I’d be fine.

A very dicey situation, my question now is how do you intend solving your like today and not like tomorrow issue when it comes to dating? As dating will one day become inevitable for you unless you have made up your mind not to tow that path.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by lilvicky68(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

Get lost
Lol..
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by I888(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2021
cayorday89:

And one thing she fails to realize is that, for the guy she is his go to lady, whom he trusts, very free with and someone he can confide in reason why after breaking up with his ex, he must have searched his life and come to the conclusion of dating her rather than looking for what is not lost.. If she had said 3 or 4 negative things about him now, it's a different case but it's all positivity.We could have concluded that he finally wants to reap all that he has sown so far.
@Ginaz,if at all you want to give him a chance it's best you ask pertinent question as to his commitments if it's gonna lead to marriage if you are in for that now or in the near future. You know him best than we all do, it's in your court.
I get but our worlds are different, I mean men and women. From experience, a girl in a platonic relationship can look so good in your eyes that you would think she would make a good partner, then you push your luck and you will see a stark opposite...

The reason is because women are wired different and this one might not be an exception.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2021
cayorday89:

A very dicey situation, my question now is how do you intend solving your like today and not like tomorrow issue when it comes to dating? As dating will one day become inevitable for you unless you have made up your mind not to tow that path.

Don’t even know . God knows best .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Remijuice: 9:41pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

I understand you now.

Ladies like you are good for friendship. They can have your back any day any time. Spend for you.
But the only thing is that no cuchie for you.
For relationship with this type of ladies, just let them be.

They might value friendship with their bestie more than that relationship. You might even think she is cheating on you.

PLEASE guys, always know the type of women that should be left alone.

But know when to swing to nackin, before it gets obvious in the bestie of a thing.
She said there was a time she had the thought of relationship with him but later talked herself out of it. That was the time nigga suppose to strike. But he did not and lost it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Karleb(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2021
A nigga has been friend zoned sotey...
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Remijuice: 9:44pm On May 11, 2021
I888:
I get but our worlds are different, I mean men and women. From experience, a girl in a platonic relationship can look so good in your eyes that you would think she would make a good partner, then you push your luck and you will see a stark opposite...

The reason is because women are wired different and this one might not be an exception.

Apart from friendship, women are not good in any other long term togetherness.
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by phazotron(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:
We have known each other for 6yrs. he’s a very smart , highly intelligent dude, Very playful and deep minded .

We have spent both good and bad times together and he’s the one I run to when I have deep stuff on my mind but I just want him as a friend cos I have never envisioned more than friendship with him.

He came to town , took me on a lovely trip and he confessed his feelings for me which came as a shock to me. He’s a perfect guy , very caring and hardworking. He knows me so well, my imperfections and introverted self. He’s the only morafucker that can call me in the morning , say shittt and just end call without me being angry . Lolz

Since the revelation he hasn’t called me, he said he doesn’t want me in his life for friendship and he needs some space . I am missing him terribly. sad

I don’t want to lose him, this friendship we have . I’m in a dilemma. He hasn’t been online , I don’t even know what’s going on with him. Should I leave him alone ? Pls advice me.

I don’t want a relationship! This has made things awkward for us , I don’t even know what to do anymore. We haven’t been the same since that day!

Leave him alone and stop blocking his destiny helper

Confusion gender

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by cayorday89(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
Ginaz:

Don’t even know . God knows best .
Yeah but you know better. Pay him a visit if he is not replying you at least to know his state of mind, very necessary..
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2021
cayorday89:

Yeah but you know better. Pay him a visit if he is not replying you at least to know his state of mind, very necessary..

His bro said he has left town. He won’t talk to me, I’ve been calling for days now .
Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by molybdenum0012: 9:49pm On May 11, 2021
Remijuice:

I understand you now.

Ladies like you are good for friendship. They can have your back any day any time. Spend for you.
But the only thing is that no cuchie for you.
For relationship with this type of ladies, just let them be.

They might value friendship with their bestie more than that relationship. You might even think she is cheating on you.

PLEASE guys, always know the type of women that should be left alone.

But know when to swing to nackin, before it gets obvious in the bestie of a thing.
She said there was a time she had the thought of relationship with him but later talked herself out of it. That was the time nigga suppose to strike. But he did not and lost it all.

You got a point. He was supposed to have struck long time ago, but he dull.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by Ginaz(f): 9:50pm On May 11, 2021
molybdenum0012:

You got a point. He was supposed to have struck long time ago, but he dull.

He was in a relationship at that time .

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him by cayorday89(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2021
I888:

You are right, I was a victim, how she changed after a while I can't explain till today, reason why I asked Ginaz what she was scared of losing, they always feel they will be taking for granted but it's all in their head.. Too much romantic movies I guess despite telling her situations movie actors and actresses are is far from what they portray in movies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.