Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us (35784 Views)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by KIDfurniture(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2021
Who is ur father girl?
Let me help ur life...

Onyi22:

The question should be Who is Your Father?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by lifenija: 10:23pm On May 11, 2021
who is crying? rubbish
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by NwaliE01: 10:24pm On May 11, 2021
chuose2:
Adeboye I hope you will leave freemasonry & stop deceiving people

Jesus died to make u a child of God not Adeboye

Adeboye is FAKE
Better give your life to Christ Jesus.

And pray the Love of Christ be shed abroad in your heart with most importantly to grant you a discerning spirit.

Even devil himself can testify that Pastor Adeboye is a child of God but I am here wondering which spirit is speaking through you.
Hating on him cannot make you a better being bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by judedwriter(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2021
Chai.. The way these ignorant people are insulting my daddy in the LORD is something else o shocked

When God begins to fight for his anointed... It can be terrible o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2021
Look, he might have joined it when he was younger out of ignorance. He probably is now genuinely born again, yet unable to leave the secret group. You never can tell.
chuose2:

Adeboye is FAKE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Seebrian(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2021
Daddy G.O, the lord strengthen you and your entire family. It is well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Opejohn(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2021
May God console and strengthen you sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by lifenija: 10:33pm On May 11, 2021
Onyi22:

The question should be Who is Your Father?
who is urs?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Martinez39s(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2021
Keep praying for you? That what should happen?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by gosmoney(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2021
chuose2:

Adeboye is FAKE
u are mad sorry for dat
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by chaloskyx: 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
SIR NO ONE IS CRYING O WE ARE JUST CLOUT CHASING JARE IN A DAY OR TWO YOUR SONS DEMISE WOULD BE FORGOTTEN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Felajack: 11:30pm On May 11, 2021
People die everyday! I'm not crying!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Imsoblessed: 11:49pm On May 11, 2021
God bless you sir! It takes strength from above to go through what you going through as a father, and still hold God faithful. You are indeed a father in the body of Christ. We love and honor you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Kooldame: 12:21am On May 12, 2021
May God comfort the family at this trying time.Baba Adeboye is a strong man of God.It's not easy to loose a child.The lord will strengthen the family in Jesus' name
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Polynek(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2021
Take heart
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by tete7000(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2021
May he rest in peace
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Emzy08134998827(m): 1:02am On May 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by chuose2: 1:24am On May 12, 2021
chuose2:

Adeboye is FAKE
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by rooney(m): 1:32am On May 12, 2021
May God comfort the family

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Elvisgolden: 1:34am On May 12, 2021
chuose2:

Adeboye is FAKE

This mistake of a human being would have been avoided with maybe a 10 or 15 naira condom as it was sold then or better still, your mum should have been urinated the sperm that mistakenly slipped into her pu**y that later formed you. At least by now, you would have been in the roiled and we would not have to deal with your type here.

Nonetheless, we can still decide to exchange you for ordinary two odds, whether e sure or not....unfortunately unfortunate fellow like you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by chuose2: 1:34am On May 12, 2021
gosmoney:
u are mad sorry for dat
The truth hurts. Sorry to say that Adeboye is a high level Freemason
LilMissFavvy:
Look, he might have joined it when he was younger out of ignorance. He probably is now genuinely born again, yet unable to leave the secret group. You never can tell.
I dont know when he joined but can tell u that Adeboye is devoid of the spirit of God.
Watch this and see that Adeboye is still an agent of satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
NwaliE01:

Better give your life to Christ Jesus.

And pray the Love of Christ be shed abroad in your heart with most importantly to grant you a discerning spirit.

Even devil himself can testify that Pastor Adeboye is a child of God but I am here wondering which spirit is speaking through you.
Hating on him cannot make you a better being bro.
No child of God will lead the church away from God's warning not to vote Buhari
God warned us all via Bosun Emmanuel & Adeboye made us ignore the warnings
Here is God's warning to us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

Here is RCCG & Adeboye making us ignore the warnings

LilMissFavvy:
MFM isn't among, I'm very sure. Which do you attend? You're an Atheist?
I worship Jesus alone
Onyi22:

Na your papa be Fake
Gr8Nez:
shut up ur mouth
The truth is bitter
nathdim:
nobody died for anybody both jesus and Adeboye's are fakes
Jesus is Lord, Adeboye na fake
agent01:
May God forgive you!
For exposing freemasons?
Its a commandment of God

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

jimter44:

Why are abusing this man of God? Don't attract curse on your head.
Adeboye is a Freemason & devoid of Jesus
farem:

May this Jesus of Nazaret bring down his fiery judgement over you and this Adeboye.
May the anger of God fall without mercy over any of (two) of you who is of the devil.
In Jesus mighty name I pray (send in your "Amen" now
AMEN
philo04:
no one can be fake even onto old sadage or in death
Watch this & see that Adeboye na fake man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIiFtQBsEwk
Bruno3000:
God bless u. I'm beginning to suspect them. Heaven go shock pple o.
See above
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by chukxie(m): 2:22am On May 12, 2021
KIDfurniture:
Urged nigerians not to cry ...lol.. is ur son's life more valuable than the lives of innocent girls and boys killed everyday ? Who is Adeboye sef ? [b][/b]

Read between the lines! Are members of the parishes which Pastor Dare oversaw in Eket not Nigerians? Aren't the majority of Redeeemers Nigerians? No life is more precious than the other so there shouldn't be any basis for comparison in death. Regarding people being killed daily, shouldn't it be the duty of the government to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians? Why not take up your rightful grievances with the government of President Buhari?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Elidrisy20: 2:56am On May 12, 2021
Shame on Sunday Ebola
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Blueelf: 3:28am On May 12, 2021
farem:

May this Jesus of Nazaret bring down his fiery judgement over you and this Adeboye.
May the anger of God fall without mercy over any of (two) of you who is of the devil.
In Jesus mighty name I pray (send in your "Amen" now

So this is how Christ taught you to PRAF FOR YOUR ENEMIES

Continue

Fire Marshal of Heaven
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Kob82(m): 3:29am On May 12, 2021
Brother have you forgotten the Bible verse that said touch not my anointed and do my prophet know harms.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by MOTOPARK: 4:31am On May 12, 2021
Albert0011:
Though am not his fan
But i do respect this man of God a lot
He always select his words when ever he's sending message to the public.
May we never bury our children.
Let us live till old age and our children will bury us.
My condolences to his family.
then you don’t know him, some one that deceived the public into voting in Buhari
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Allpurpose1: 4:43am On May 12, 2021
I just wish I can hug pastor Adeboye for this message. It touches my soul. I want to make heaven. I want my family to make it. I want everyone reading this to make it. We will make heaven in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by femi4: 5:32am On May 12, 2021
chuose2:

Adeboye is FAKE
Spiritual Illiterate

Even Paul addresses Timothy as his son

1 Timothy 1:2 says, “Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by KIDfurniture(m): 6:03am On May 12, 2021
My brother thanks for schooling me in a polite manner ja re.. God knows best. When a human exit this evil world & his salvation is guaranteed people crying for such person just dey wasted their tears. As for Nigeria bros , I v nothing to say. May God protect us

chukxie:

Read between the lines! Are members of the parishes which Pastor Dare oversaw in Eket not Nigerians? Aren't the majority of Redeeemers Nigerians? No life is more precious than the other so there shouldn't be any basis for comparison in death. Regarding people being killed daily, shouldn't it be the duty of the government to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians? Why not take up your rightful grievances with the government of President Buhari?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Ashinze: 6:04am On May 12, 2021
Only you and God knows what happen to your son
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by ANIMARTINS(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2021
Hmm. May his soul rest in peace. ��. I pray he makes heaven.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us by Phemostiga4u: 6:20am On May 12, 2021
chuose2:

Adeboye is FAKE
To you he z fake but to us he is real ,he is our father we are his children so rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.