Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Federal Ministry Of Youth: Work Experience Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal Ministry Of Youth: Work Experience Program (539 Views)

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / How To Write Good CV With No Work Experience / Apply For FG Work Experience Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Youth: Work Experience Program by SogidePi: 7:20pm On May 11, 2021
Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development - Work Experience Program (WEP)

“All applications expire 14/5/2021.” (Three days from today)

The Work Experience Program is one of the series of economy sustainability projects being implemented as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria.

Benefits to Successful Interns

i. Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.

ii. Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.

iii. Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work.

iv. Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills, confidence, and problem-solving.

v. Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.

Eligibility

To be eligible for this training programme, candidates must:

i. Be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 to 35 years

ii. Possess a valid government-issued means of identification

iii. Willing to undertake some travel if selected and the physical training location is not in their state of residence

iv. Be a graduate of tertiary institution (BSc/HND)

Visit this link to register: https://fmysd-esp.com/work-experience/
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth: Work Experience Program by Nezero(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2021
Thank you, God bless

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth: Work Experience Program by SogidePi: 11:00pm On May 11, 2021
Nezero:
Thank you, God bless

You are welcome.

You can also PM me to help you set up a Pi account. (An app you can use to mine free crypto coin called Pi (π))

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Map In Excel With Just Few Clicks. / UK 49s Teatime Results - Uk49s Latest Results / Joomla Web Development Training!!! Joomla Web Development Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.