Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making (512 Views)

Candle Making Can Be Fun & Profitable / We Need Financial Partners That Are Interested In The Production Of Candle / DIY Candle Making Business In Nigeria | Beginners Guide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making by Hagiazowellness: 10:41pm On May 11, 2021
Candle making is one of the best small businesses you can start. It has low startup costs, doesn’t require much equipment, and can be done right from home.

So, if you’re curious about how to make homemade candles and start a candle business, let’s look at how you can make money online with this trending product.

If you’re dedicated to making your new business a success then this detailed candle making course will guide you from the basics of candle making to becoming a professional.

Find out how you can set up your own business with information on where to find the necessary supplies, equipment and wholesale deals. You will learn about the different marketing techniques required for promoting your business and creating a successful business.

CURRICULUM
-Introduction To Candle Making (History, Safety Guidelines, Terminologies, Essential Tools)

-Waxes (Types, Properties, Wax Choices, Melting&Mixing)

-Candle Additives (Colors/Dyes, Herbs...)

-Wicks (Types, Properties, Sizing Guide, Wicking, Stabilizing and Wick Threading)

-Fragrance (Aromatherapy, Types of Fragrances, Scenting Your Candle)

-The Making Your Candle ( Types of Containers/Moulds, Candle Recipe Calculation...)

-Practical Sessions (Wax Tarts, Container Candles, Ombre Candles, Massage Candles, Pillar Candles, Whipped Candles, Chunk Candles, Beeswax Candles and other special themed candles)

-The Business Of Candle Making (Branding, Recipe Formulation, Marketing...)

By the time you finish this candle making course, you will have a complete comprehensive step-by-step guide showing you how to make beautiful candles and how to build a successful business following your new candle making passion.

Classes are;
• A combination of audio, video, audio+video, pdf files(recipes, tool list, hacks...), excel cheat sheets( Wax/F.O calculators, Candle/Vessel Calculators, Candle cost calculators, and many more...).

• -Fully Online Course
-Comprehensive Beginner To Advanced Candlemaking Class
-Self-Paced
-Lifetime Access
-Free Updated Classes
-Access To A Support Community Of Other Candlemakers
-Access To Wholesale Procurement Deals

Click the link below to enrol;
https:///3vClsyq

Re: Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making by mollyfq: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm agree
Re: Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making by Alsonjecs: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
There are many reasons why you should start a candle-making business. Here are some of them: candles are one of the most popular gifts, candle-making doesn't require a significant investment of money. Candles can be an excellent gift for your friends and family. Also, candles can be a great decoration for your home. I am going to take a course in candle making because I'm very attracted to the aesthetic and fragrant soy wax candles from Gracie Moon Scents. I've ordered from them several times and have been very satisfied.
Re: Learn The Art And Business Of Candle Making by derreck14: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2023
I would love to know more and more about the art that is candle making. I've heard that making Scented Candles is a lot more difficult than normal candles as well. I would really like to know more.

(1) (Reply)

How To Perform Your Daily Tasks On E-commerce / Suppliers And Dealers Of Cow Horns Needed Urgently / Places To Find Security Door In Port Harcourt Stress Free Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.