Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38025 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by SeeAfrica(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2021
TEL AVIV—Fighting between Israel and Hamas intensified on Tuesday, with the Palestinian militant group launching barrages of rockets from Gaza and Israel responding with deadly airstrikes as they prepared for a wider conflict.

The rocket fire reached central Israel and the coastal city of Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening as sirens blared and loud booms could be heard overheard. Hamas, which rules Gaza, said it launched 130 missiles at Tel Aviv and its surroundings in response to what it said was Israel’s targeting of civilian buildings. Israel’s military said it targeted a Hamas commander who lived in a high rise.

Israeli authorities stopped air traffic to and from Ben Gurion Airport amid the volley of rockets over central Israel, an airport spokesman said.

The Palestinian health ministry said Israeli strikes in response to the barrages that began Monday evening killed at least 28 people, including 10 children. Israel’s military said it was investigating reports that children were killed and that some casualties may be the result of rockets sent from Gaza that exploded there before reaching Israel.

In a speech recorded in Qatar and aired on a Hamas-affiliated television channel, a senior Hamas political leader, Ismail Haniya, struck a triumphant tone.

“We have managed to create an equation linking the Jerusalem and Gaza fronts,” he said. “They are inseparable. Jerusalem and Gaza are one.”

Mr. Haniya said he had received calls from Egypt, Qatar and the United Nations about working toward a cease-fire, but argued that Israel had set off the violence and should be held responsible for ending it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tensions-high-as-israel-gaza-militants-trade-airstrikes-rockets-11620724839

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kandeed: 11:14pm On May 11, 2021
Quit the story, what are the livescores

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by centoke30(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2021
Israel can't and will never be defeated

272 Likes 29 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Olominira(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2021
Israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nostradamus1: 11:34pm On May 11, 2021
centoke30:
Israel can't and will never be defeated
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BKayy: 11:35pm On May 11, 2021
As a Biafran that have witnessed what the Muslims are capable of in Nigeria, I will authoritatively say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL ON THIS"
The good people of Israel have the God given right to exist

228 Likes 23 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by BKayy: 11:37pm On May 11, 2021
Kandeed:
Israel is winning. I think the current score is 60-4 on the favour of Israel.
One of Hamas war minister has already been torn to pieces by Israeli missile

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kandeed: 11:44pm On May 11, 2021
BKayy:

Israel is winning. I think the current score is 60-4 on the favour of Israel.
One of Hamas war minister has already been torn to pieces by Israeli missile

those folks are just too stubborn I don't know why you start trouble first and then cry the victim

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ChangetheChange: 11:46pm On May 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Israel is raping Palestine, with the casualties figure recorded so far.

The Israeli iron dome has intercepted thousands of Hamas and Hezbollah missiles since Sunday Afternoon.

The Israeli iron dome has a 95% success rate in missiles interceptions, making it the best interception missile system in the world.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kandeed: 11:48pm On May 11, 2021
ChangetheChange:

Israel is raping Palestin, with the casualties figure recorded so far.

The Israel iron dome has intercepted thousands of Hamas and Hezbollah missiles since Sunday Afternoon.

The Israeli iron dome has a 95% success rate in missiles interceptions, making it the best interceptions missiles system in yeh world.

The brain God gave those guys is outta here, little wonder America really can't do without them. Ion pity Palestines they're good at crying the victim after being the first aggressor

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ChangetheChange: 11:50pm On May 11, 2021
Kandeed:

The brain God gave those guys is outta here, little wonder America really can't do without them. Ion pity Palestines they're good at crying the victim after being the first aggressor

Na Iran dey push Hamas and Hezbollah to believe say dem fit defeat Israel
The Israeli have even developed an app where civilians can launch an iron dome missile from their phones to intercept incoming enemy missiles on their location.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Drosonogasta(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2021
Thank God US embassy was relocated from Maccabi tel aviv before nw, else there would av been an extension against Hamas. Why all these things happening now against Isreal? Donald Trump wouldnt be 4goten in a hurry.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:33am On May 12, 2021
An Historian in the house will know the causes of the incessant violence in the middle east. Palestinian question has never been answer since Britain gave independence to Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Israel, Saud Arabia. I can say it that the Palestinians are the most cheated people in the world.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 12:35am On May 12, 2021
This is end time people should repent,
Seun abeg repent before it's too late grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by GloShare(m): 12:55am On May 12, 2021
Palestinians wish the rockets would land in Israel.

They forget that if a single rockets takes a life, Israel will follow up brutally and claim hundreds of lives.

My enemy's friend is my enemy!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by prince2pac(m): 2:21am On May 12, 2021
Men this isreal iron Dome bad ooo, see stopping, people just de watch air strike like film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2WT3IBSpQ

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by bcomputer101: 2:57am On May 12, 2021
May God heal the world

6 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2021
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by temitope27(m): 5:04am On May 12, 2021
And one idiot is posting Israel are abusing Palestine in their home, not even knowing they are at war

24 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 5:05am On May 12, 2021
Fake Israel. Do you know the Ashkenazi Jews from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture some of your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry the slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ThinkSmarter: 5:06am On May 12, 2021
Isreal is oppressing Palestine. Let there be two state solutions.

8 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by MsAllison(f): 5:06am On May 12, 2021
God bless Israel
terrorists are crying
Buhari is crying
bokoharam are crying
Tinubu cretins in pains
children of God are happy

thunder scatter buhari
thunder scatter Hamas terrorists
thunder scatter Tinubu cretins

ka boom
ka boom
ka boom

shalom Hahahahahaha

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by tamdun: 5:07am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:
As a Biafran that have witnessed what the Muslims are capable of in Nigeria, I will authoritatively say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL ON THIS"
The good people of Israel have the God given right to exist
The same Isreal that supported Nigeria while they massacre ur people

10 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by MsAllison(f): 5:08am On May 12, 2021
[s]
ThinkSmarter:
Isreal is oppressing Palestine.
Let there be two state solutions.
[/s]
can't you see the airstrikes from terrorists Palestine?
if not for Israeli technology they'll be counting scores.

thunder fire Palestine and all Hamas terrorists

God bless Israel

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by ThinkSmarter: 5:21am On May 12, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
can't you see the airstrikes from terrorists Palestine?
if not for Israeli technology they'll be counting scores.

thunder fire Palestine and all Hamas terrorists

God bless Israel
I know u re a christian and likely of igbo descent.
Mana ka anyi kwukene nke bu eziokwu.
The only ground that is isreal is standing to grab palestine land is bc hebrew deity yahweh promised their ancestors palestine land centuries ago.
Isreal should go and fight the germans that were behind the holocaust that led to the death of about 6million jews
Do u like the oppression\marginalisation against ndi igbo by nigeria.?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by tamdun: 5:23am On May 12, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
Shut up

you're in cifia pain
That's the truth boy, since u are happy with the land grabbing going on in Palestine, u should also be happy with what fed govt is doing to ur people...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by helinues: 5:50am On May 12, 2021
Religion is a scam...

See two religious countries still going on war with each other in 21st century

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.