Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (38083 Views)

Russia Widens War Shelling A Military Base In Western Ukraine Near Poland / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War / Saudi Arabia Crackdown Widens Amid Reports Of Further Arrests Of Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 8:49am On May 12, 2021
Daum:
Fulani supporters accusing jews of land grabbing. I sight una
biafran oppressed supporting israeli oppressors. i sight una cheesy
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by CSTRR: 8:49am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
oh please, israelis are nuisances but please no sympathy for arabs either. i shudder to think what the black palestinians go thrugh in the hand of the arab palestinians. those 2 deserve each other. let them wipe each other out
More like Isreal would wipe them out.

The balance of power is strongly in isreal's favour.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 8:49am On May 12, 2021
southpole:
Jesus is the Lord by himself, he does not need the confession of any human being before He bears that title. He is the Lord by himself

Tell that to a Jew and see if you won't be whitewashed.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by hotwax: 8:50am On May 12, 2021
Fulani herdsmen and Palestinians

Fulani herdsmen believe they will conquer Nigeria.
Palestians want to conquer israel

fulani herdsmen want to attack and don't you to retaliate or do anything
palestinians want to attack israel and don't israel to retaliate or do anything

same demon controls them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land

I can support jews, Hindus, idol worshippers, free thinkers.etc. These people wont just hate me to death for who I worship, they wont deny me job and livelyhood.
Not a religion who hate odas for nothing, jus bc they feel, dey superior to odas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:
Israel can't and will never be defeated
Who Told U Dat? Dat Was In Those Days/old Testament When God Was Only D God Of Isreal, Not Now. If Isreal Go Loose Gaurd, They Will Be Seriously Dealt With.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2021
Isreal can never be defeated,God promised them that no nation can defeat them in terms of wars.iran's are the ones pushing palestine to fight isreal,they just want isreal and other christian nations to be islamic nations.God bless isreal.

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Obrigardo: 8:51am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Sometimes I wonder where this rumours come from that Israel is a Christian country. Christians are less than 3% in Israel and Muslims at over 17%.

I accused a Jew colleague sometimes ago about being a Christian, and told me Jews are not that foolish to believe God came down to Earth in human form, instantly supported by fellow Jew. Through them I started learning Judaism. The old testament they believe in. They claim that of the Christians is still diluted and we you get to see them indulge in so .any rituals that you sometimes wonder if they are herbalists grin

It is utter stupidity to refer to Israel as a christian country. I'm so nauseated when people call it that. A lot of second world war history has been distorted so you won't know what roles the present day Ancestors of the major occupants of Israel and Palestine did to give more power to Hitler. Even in Israel today, orthodox jews don't agree with hasidic jews and arab jews and even they don't like each other.

3 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 8:51am On May 12, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:
If you support these Jew bastards then I see no reason why you oppose the fulani rampaging vermin.

My money and support is on the Palestinian oppressed people .

Fck khazarian cainanites
Bleep the khazarian and fork the palestinians. i am sure the black palestinians go through intense racism in their land too. just ordinary in libya as ghaddafi fell the protection over black libyans fell they start cutting their necks and selling them into slavery. never ever support an arab man. also never ever support an israeli. just watch the two destroy each other in amusement

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Obrigardo: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
Isreal can never be defeated,God promised them that no nation can defeat them in terms of wars.iran's are the ones pushing palestine to fight isreal,they just want isreal and other christian nations to be islamic nations.God bless isreal.

Stop this BS..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
Gen 16: 11,12. Jehovah’s angel added: “Here you are pregnant, and you will give birth to a son, and you must name him Ishʹma·el,* for Jehovah has heard your affliction. 12 He will be a wild donkey* of a man. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone’s hand will be against him, and he will dwell opposite all his brothers.”

Arab nations v jews in Bible prophesy. They are relatives, stop supporting any of them .

Arabs hate black muslims or not.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2013/7/7/confronting-anti-black-racism-in-the-arab-world

Jews also hate black Africans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by meekah: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God
they don't have to believe now there time of believing is coming and is fast approaching
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by NoSentiment: 8:52am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:

Are u a human being? Besides, these are the very people who not only persecuted but also killed ur so called God, Jesus.

But I understand that u must oppose muslims, for even if muslims are up in arms against Satan and his forces, an average Nigerian xtian who is but an unthinking automaton will side with the devils.

The only thing your hatred for islam and muslims will fetch u is heart attack, agony, misery and frustration in this world and eternal damnation in the hereafter.

As a xtian, tell me one value xtians are known and stand for? The illuminati that are fighting to kill islam know they've finished with xtians and xtianity. What remains of xtianity apart from empty rhetoric by Pastopreneurs who defraud their sheepish flock every sundays?

I am not at all surprised by ur comment cause xtians have no known values or good morals.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by FoolishBoy419: 8:53am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:
Wait and see. Where was this god when Hitler the great was making suya with them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by NoSentiment: 8:54am On May 12, 2021
BKayy:
As a Biafran that have witnessed what the Muslims are capable of in Nigeria, I will authoritatively say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL ON THIS"
The good people of Israel have the God given right to exist

Alot of Palestinians are xtians. Ignorance has definitely eaten a part of ur brain. Reset it slowpoke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 8:55am On May 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

It is utter stupidity to refer to Israel as a christian country. I'm so nauseated when people call it that. A lot of second world war history has been distorted so you won't know what roles the present day Ancestors of the major occupants of Israel and Palestine did to give more power to Hitler. Even in Israel today, orthodox jews don't agree with hasidic jews and arab jews and even they don't like each other.

You are updated. At some point, I had that mentality too. It was when I tried familiarizing with real Jews I knew it was a world apart.. And they are coded racist.

Government is even deporting black Jews of American descents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Kingrefreshed: 8:55am On May 12, 2021
Kandeed:

those folks are just too stubborn I don't know why you start trouble first and then cry the victim

That's how they are all over the world. Cursed people!!

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 8:55am On May 12, 2021
CSTRR:

More like Isreal would wipe them out.

The balance of power is strongly in isreal's favour.
you dont know what you are talking about. let me tell you how this will play out. all arabs will eventually unite and will destroy israel but while this is happening usa will join forces with israel and then russia and china will join forces with iran and then uk will jump on board with usa and then ww3 will break out. when it all finally clears and they have all blown each other into the dark ages africa will emerge the new superpower

4 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by FoolishBoy419: 8:56am On May 12, 2021
samyj2477:
Biafra is the Israel of Africa...we will torment and destroy all Islamic terrorist group in west Africa...our weapons and defense mechanism will be the best just like that of our people Israel.

Biafra is coming....the country that will emancipate the African race from terrorist.

This is why Nigeria must ensure your extermination at all costs. God Bless Wike and Buhari
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by LoudLord(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2021
My good people

You no fit win Israel

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by learnedman(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2021
Let the violence stop.God bless Israel!!

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Depressed101: 8:58am On May 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Isreal testing her iron dome and says it's terrorists attack.

Christians supporting Israel and Jews are fools who are ignorant of what jews did to Jesus, said about him and still saying and doing

Abi you think Israel is Christians land? Even Jerusalem ain't Christian land
say what you know.. Watch this, do Jews scream allahu akbar?

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Depressed101: 8:59am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
Fake Israel. [s]Do you know the Ashkenazi Jews from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee[/s].

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:00am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you dont know what you are talking about. let me tell you how this will play out. all arabs will eventually unite and will destroy israel but while this is happening usa will join forces with israel and then russia and china will join forces with iran and then uk will jump on board with usa and then ww3 will break out. when it all finally clears and they have al blown each other into the dark ages africa will emerge the new superpower

Russia will never go to war against israel over Arab matter. There are Russian Jews holding key position in military, business, government and academics .
China will never go to war over Arab. How would that war benefit China?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by mu2sa2: 9:01am On May 12, 2021
BobbieZion:

Jews and Christians don't fight. So we are fine.
The enemy of our enemy is our friend.
Let the Jews help us keep them in check.
Clear every terrorist on the Gaza strip,and never let them get close to Jerusalem.

Christians and evangelicals don't worship Jews. Don't be petty and illogical OK?
Mr man, get your facts right. The issue between jews and Palestinians is all about land. Full stop. That's why jews kill Palestinians Arab Christians the same way they kill Palestinian muslims.

2 Likes

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by joyandfaith: 9:02am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You are updated. At some point, I had that mentality too. It was when I tried familiarizing with real Jews I knew it was a world apart.. And they are coded racist.

Both jews and arabs are racists
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/opinions/2013/7/7/confronting-anti-black-racism-in-the-arab-world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Depressed101: 9:02am On May 12, 2021
Faithful007:
Trump proposed a second deal, I don't know how that ended, Biden is still busy with other stuff. Simply mark out a defined territory at the west bank, they won't but will rather fight each other. Well, Israel will continue to use military advantage to score the Palestinians. But it's very easy to note how carefully the Israelis are towing with strikes. They could easily enter Biden's wrong side if they harm civilians. So they're painting a picture of Hamas trying to harm the Israeli civilian population.
i think they are taking it sofly, they legit grin announced that they will bomb Hamas building 1hr before the airstrikes
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Obrigardo: 9:03am On May 12, 2021
Staphylococcus:

They try to hide it but a lot of the Knesset leaders have this aryan hitler's philosophy because they owe their existence to his actions back then.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by vickydevoka(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2021
centoke30:
Bcus de are always prepared
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by HEAVEN4444: 9:04am On May 12, 2021
joyandfaith:

Russia will never go to war against israel over Arab matter. There are Russian Jews holding key position in military, business, government and academics .
China will never go to war over Arab. How would that war benefit China?
forget that thing, its not about individual humans. its a collective. in all matters russia supports iran because iran is against israel and israel is practically usa and russia and usa are rivals. thats how you look at this. and china will support anythng that destroys the usa because they want to emerge behind the shadows of the usa as the new superpower.

1 Like

Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by Staphylococcus: 9:05am On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you dont know what you are talking about. let me tell you how this will play out. all arabs will eventually unite and will destroy israel but while this is happening usa will join forces with israel and then russia and china will join forces with iran and then uk will jump on board with usa and then ww3 will break out. when it all finally clears and they have al blown each other into the dark ages africa will emerge the new superpower

Africa emerging the super power I disagree with.

But I agree with you China and Russia will be on Palestine sides. If you read the words of Erdogan, you will know it was in Russian voice.

And I commend Biden not taking absolute sides, cos it seems Nations are just waiting for who supports first and all hell will let lose.

Turkey's statement is Russian.
Re: War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. by DannyG8(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Quite sad that all jews(whom Christians and evangelicals worship) don't believe that Jesus is God
Even if the don't believe we stand with Israel ..

Account your lost ..
God bless Jacob

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.