Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned (393 Views)

App Called Eversend Is A Scam!!! Be Warned / How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by WyseWisdom: 12:13am On May 12, 2021
I needed a writing job, and this dude by the username Dominique123 sent an email to me that he offers a job for 1 per word. Then he gave me a test job of 1k word, I did it. Afterwards, this criminal gave me six long articles to write. I did it as well. By weekend he paid for it, 6,000.

Now, we had proceeded to a new week task and he gave me over 11k words to do and submit, with much pains I did this, only for pay time to reach, this criminal and cyber thief, said I had done a plagiarized work of 56%. I said it wasn't possible as I made it myself, just for him to tell me he needed a refund of the earlier 6k, that had passed a whole week.

I told him, seems he claimed it was plagiarized, he should give a chance to rewrite, this guy boldly said NO! Okay, I said pay me for the work seems you don't want it fixed, he blocked me on WhatsApp came to Nairaland to defame my name. I haven't been online lately, but I saw individual replies made by him telling others I scammed him. I warned him and told him I'll sue him for defamatory, only for him to make a whole post with my legal name saying Wyse Wisdom Charles is a Scammer, mind you I have and I'm still working for others, I used the same articles he claimed was plagiarized as samples and I haven't received any complain.

This Dominique123 is a big SCAM!! I'm taking this case to court, and he'll be sued for defamatory and I'll make sure he pays dearly. This case is far from over. Please, if you're working with this guy, be mindful, do not fall prey to his antics, also know that you might be his next target, he still owes me 11,500 naira and it's over two months now.
Re: Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by Great2021(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2021
Re: Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 7:50am On May 12, 2021
WyseWisdom:
I needed a writing job, and this dude by the username Dominique123 sent an email to me that he offers a job for 1 per word. Then he gave me a test job of 1k word, I did it. Afterwards, this criminal gave me six long articles to write. I did it as well. By weekend he paid for it, 6,000.

Now, we had proceeded to a new week task and he gave me over 11k words to do and submit, with much pains I did this, only for pay time to reach, this criminal and cyber thief, said I had done a plagiarized work of 56%. I said it wasn't possible as I made it myself, just for him to tell me he needed a refund of the earlier 6k, that had passed a whole week.

I told him, seems he claimed it was plagiarized, he should give a chance to rewrite, this guy boldly said NO! Okay, I said pay me for the work seems you don't want it fixed, he blocked me on WhatsApp came to Nairaland to defame my name. I haven't been online lately, but I saw individual replies made by him telling others I scammed him. I warned him and told him I'll sue him for defamatory, only for him to make a whole post with my legal name saying Wyse Wisdom Charles is a Scammer, mind you I have and I'm still working for others, I used the same articles he claimed was plagiarized as samples and I haven't received any complain.

This Dominique123 is a big SCAM!! I'm taking this case to court, and he'll be sued for defamatory and I'll make sure he pays dearly. This case is far from over. Please, if you're working with this guy, be mindful, do not fall prey to his antics, also know that you might be his next target, he still owes me 11,500 naira and it's over two months now.

Niegrians burning themselves every chance they get, to what end? Anyway you saying you will sue him or meet him in court is funny man, are you guys clowns? you know you go spend 11,500 X 10 just to get started with a lawyer first and open the case in court? cheesy
Re: Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by gentle007(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Niegrians burning themselves every chance they get, to what end? Anyway you saying you will sue him or meet him in court is funny man, are you guys clowns? you know you go spend 11,500 X 10 just to get started with a lawyer first and open the case in court? cheesy

Someone is defaming another. It is not just about the 11,500. He is taking future food away from him.
Re: Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by Dominique123(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2021
@wysewisdom. This is the last reply I will give you on this and if you make me annoyed, I'm going to trace you and take up this matter.

After I noticed you sent me copied contents, I asked you, did you copy these contents, you lied and said no. It was after I showed you the results I got from smallseotools plagiarism checker tool that you started apologizing that I should send back the post to rewrite. Only for you to wake up the next morning to threaten me to pay for the contents you copied. Why will you send me a copied post in the first place, and you even sent me an invoice expecting me to pay. That was why I blocked you because I can't be dealing with negativity. I paid for the first batch of content which you copied and sent, and I asked you to refund because there was no how I was going to leave a plagiarized content on my site. All you did was turn around to threaten me.

I have over 5 writers working for me from this platform and I pay them all as at when due.

Ladies and gentle men, this is the result I got from smallseotools plagiarism report on one of the posts this dude sent me and expected me to pay for. And its similar result across all the contents he sent me including the ones I paid for which he has refused to refund me.

Please, if you are in my shoes, will you pay for a content like this, as a blogger or anyone with a content site?

Re: Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2021
$70 USDT FOR sale
485/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: Dominique 123 Is A Scammer!!! Be Warned by WyseWisdom: 2:59pm On May 19, 2021
Dominique123:
@wysewisdom. This is the last reply I will give you on this and if you make me annoyed, I'm going to trace you and take up this matter.

After I noticed you sent me copied contents, I asked you, did you copy these contents, you lied and said no. It was after I showed you the results I got from smallseotools plagiarism checker tool that you started apologizing that I should send back the post to rewrite. Only for you to wake up the next morning to threaten me to pay for the contents you copied. Why will you send me a copied post in the first place, and you even sent me an invoice expecting me to pay. That was why I blocked you because I can't be dealing with negativity. I paid for the first batch of content which you copied and sent, and I asked you to refund because there was no how I was going to leave a plagiarized content on my site. All you did was turn around to threaten me.

I have over 5 writers working for me from this platform and I pay them all as at when due.

Ladies and gentle men, this is the result I got from smallseotools plagiarism report on one of the posts this dude sent me and expected me to pay for. And its similar result across all the contents he sent me including the ones I paid for which he has refused to refund me.

Please, if you are in my shoes, will you pay for a content like this, as a blogger or anyone with a content site?

Wow guy, I also want to meet you. Can you carry out the tracing? All your attempts to pull me down hasn't worked, right?

Who knows if you actually uploaded those articles before sending them on SEO plagiarism checker, my only mistake was not uploading them to check first, well, right now I don't give a damn about that. The day I see you, we're going to court, not everyone you see hustling are brokers. You still owe me 11,500. Pay up your debt.

However, for those looking for a proficient article writer, well you're at the right place. I'll write articles with zero plagiarism and of top notch quality at an affordable price of 2.5 naira per word. I write on different article niches, so, you are assured of a long term collaboration.

Here are links to some of my articles:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zk7uwogay9_E3oCCi92CnyAUEp7SZ88_2-9nvhAy7HQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P-uEgqO3tIqp5gC4lCMjSqPruuPbWQlD9_Mj8K9dgBc/edit?usp=drivesdk

https://docs.google.com/document/d/182kVPN4MT5MtqDyvuT-L5-vwk14NTyyjtBayKKUhw5k/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

. / Tug Boat For Hire / South-east Security: Afrinvest West Africa CEO, Ike Chioke Speaks .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.