Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56461 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 9:12pm On May 15, 2021
sageb:

which region will you recommend for a Nigerian?
Francophone or Anglophone cities?

My Whatsapp is there biko
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 9:13pm On May 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Cameroon that has the same food as efiks is what a Nigerian wants to go and start food business in grin. E go shock Una.

I REPEAT, Nigerians know LITTLE about their brothers, Cameroonians.
Quick q: Do you live in Cameroon?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2021
sharone21:

I REPEAT, Nigerians know LITTLE about their brothers, Cameroonians.
Quick q: Do you live in Cameroon?
Nope but I lived with cameroonians throughout my university years. Very similar culture with south eastern/south Nigeria especially for the anglophones but Cameroon is much worst than Nigeria.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 9:16pm On May 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Nope but I lived with cameroonians throughout my university years. Very similar culture with south eastern/south Nigeria especially for the anglophones but Cameroon is much worst than Nigeria.

I hear say, naim dey finish Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2021
sharone21:

I hear say, naim dey finish Nigerians
Stop advising Nigerians to go to Cameroon. Its a shithole. Very backward country grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 9:23pm On May 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Stop advising Nigerians to go to Cameroon. Its a shithole. Very backward country grin cheesy

Ogbeni, also Naija is shithole and UNSAFE.
I'm just replying to the OPs question when you chook your mouth and inexperience into it.
I'm not a typical Naija like you that will block chance for others if in another country, I just like to make common sense when necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by fombi: 9:33pm On May 15, 2021
mdntiri:
What was your Ghana experience like?

My Ghanian experience is exactly as described. Most Nigerians in Ghana are there doing yahoo yahoo, they are very lazy, they want fast money hence lot of them are equally involved in yahoo yahoo, they are very poor, things are very expensive meaning eating well is a problem, there are no opportunities not even for their citizens, they are very envious primitive and uncivilized, their politicians and police are corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria's politicians and police, their electricity is quite more stable than I ever experienced in Nigeria, they don't have love amongst themselves, if you open a business as a Nigerian in Ghana and start becoming successful they'll do anything possible to destroy you asap unless your operating a mega business such as a bank, there are no jobs. Traveling back to Lagos from their capital Accra is like traveling back to Lagos from your village, doesn't have 1/10 of the opportunity in Nigeria most especially in Lagos.
Ask any Nigerian who has lived there, you'll find them say exactly same things, but perhaps in a different ways.
HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:

If you want a place where you can do yahoo yahoo without being bothered by EFCC Ghana is your destination, even if their police catch you with enough bribe you are let go.

If your aim is to start and run a business there as a Nigerian, you will face a lot of hatred, jealousy, wickedness, bad mouthing, lack of growth, hostility, gossip, limitations and witch hunting. They hate their selves so imagine how much they hate Nigerians . I do not recommend it unless you want to go rent a place where you can be indoors most of the time doing your yahoo yahoo quietly.

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 9:53pm On May 15, 2021
Swanzi:

Dude for you to write “an headache” so effortlessly then you must be a proper illiterate from the brown roof republic who just came to town grin grin grin
Shameless, deplorable Gaynian dwarf. Utterly ill-lettered knobhead. Doesn't know how to use punctuation marks, doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your," and also wrote "know" instead of "no." Lol, so much for free SHS in Gayna.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
Shameless, deplorable Gaynian dwarf. Utterly ill-lettered knobhead. Doesn't know how to use punctuation marks, doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your," and also wrote "know" instead of "no." Lol, so much for free SHS in Gayna.

Equally shameless niGAyrian who doesn't even know where And when to use “an” idiot grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Wizzzzmike: 10:46pm On May 15, 2021
Newton85:
You do not have 24/7 electricity. You have constant dumsor in many parts of your country. Many parts of Northern Gayna do not even have access to electricity at all. Go to hell, Gaynian dwarf!

After you smoke generator fume I thought you go get small sense... Zoogerians are so stupid to argue with

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by mdntiri(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2021
I see you're really pained. Ghanaians are barbaric people? The mind blowing stories we read from your Nigeria tabloids sound normal to you ehn? Pray the bandits/gunmen and ritualists don't come for you.

gimakon:

I laugh.
I am a traveller. I have been to Ghana , and I regretted coming there. barbaric people , and very lazy too. Gladens your heart my foot. I laugh when i read that nonsense from you.
I have been to Rwanda, Mauritius, Benin Rep, and several other nations. This year ending, once asia opens doors i am going to Japan. I am not sure you ave been to any other country asides your stupid xenophobic ghana who hates nigerian men because according to your stupidity, we shag your women and have more money in business than your ignorant , drunk animalistic lots. You are an idiot for ever quoting me.

Keep your Ghana. Not needed. There are apparently other better nations than that Glorified Guinea bissau u make noise of.
Anamoa

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by mdntiri(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2021
Wow fombi I'm Ghanaian. Those are some very strong words you used there. Yes there's envy here I won't lie, but we're becoming more cosmopolitan, people are coming into money, exposure etc so things are changing. The advent of social media is changing things positively the world over.

fombi:

My Ghanian experience is exactly as described. Most Nigerians in Ghana are there doing yahoo yahoo, they are very lazy, they want fast money hence lot of them are equally involved in yahoo yahoo, they are very poor, things are very expensive meaning eating well is a problem, there are no opportunities not even for their citizens, they are very envious primitive and uncivilized, their politicians and police are corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria's politicians and police, their electricity is quite more stable than I ever experienced in Nigeria, they don't have love amongst themselves, if you open a business as a Nigerian in Ghana and start becoming successful they'll do anything possible to destroy you asap unless your operating a mega business such as a bank, there are no jobs. Traveling back to Lagos from their capital Accra is like traveling back to Lagos from your village, doesn't have 1/10 of the opportunity in Nigeria most especially in Lagos.
Ask any Nigerian who has lived there, you'll find them say exactly same things, but perhaps in a different ways.
HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:

If you want a place where you can do yahoo yahoo without being bothered by EFCC Ghana is your destination, even if their police catch you with enough bribe you are let go.

If your aim is to start and run a business there as a Nigerian, you will face a lot of hatred, jealousy, wickedness, bad mouthing, lack of growth, hostility, gossip, limitations and witch hunting. They hate their selves so imagine how much they hate Nigerians . I do not recommend it unless you want to go rent a place where you can be indoors most of the time doing your yahoo yahoo quietly.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 11:48pm On May 15, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

After you smoke generator fume I thought you go get small sense... Zoogerians are so stupid to argue with
t Again,
You do not have 24/7 electricity.
You have constant dumsor in many
parts of your country. Many parts
of Northern Gayna do not even
have access to electricity at all. Go
to hell, Gaynian dwarf! And good to see you worthless Gaynians lurking around on Nairaland and even using Nairaland lingo. Where"s Gayna's version of Nairaland? You charcoal-looking dwarfs aren't that intelligent to come up with your own Cedisland. Dumb fools!

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 12:00am On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Equally shameless niGAyrian who doesn't even know where And when to use “an” idiot grin
You still don't know how to use a punctuation mark? Waakye-gubbling dwarf, there should have been a comma (,) or a full stop (.) after "an". Next time, it should be "when to use "an", idiot" or "when to use "an." Idiot". And "Nigerian" should always be capitalized, you don't start it with a small letter. Too bad I'm teaching you what your dumb teacher Kwame Frimpong should have taught you in primary one. Low IQ mofo!

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Vlain: 1:54am On May 16, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Just remove economy, other parameters you mentioned, She is more developed than Lagos.
I haven't been there but I have friends who has been there.

This is the indices of development where Abidjan is better
1.Road
2.Skylines/tall buildings
3.Better airport
4 Beautiful beaches
5.Clean water
6.Bigger malls

7.More foreigners
8.Power supply
9.Life expectancy higher

This is where Lagos is better
1.Population
2.Slightly bigger or almost the same size
3.Bigger economy/market
4.Industries(slightly more presence of industries of the same)
5.More residential houses

Lol ode good u said u haven’t been there.

Road: Lagos trumps by far
Skyline: u must be joking.I doubt if Abidjan archaic scrapes can compete with that of Abuja
Malls: Another joke. Nigeria remain the third country in Sun Saharan africa with the highest number of malls behind SA and kenya(mostly empty). Abidjan has nothing on Abuja when u talk of malls both in numbers and quality,talk more of Lagos.

Beautiful beaches: beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Lagos has got nice sky blue beaches. Try landmark beach for starters. But hey since when did beach(a natural gift) become infrastructural. I am confused here.

Foreigners: inferior complex at it peak. SMH!!!

Airport: debatable. But wait oo is it airport u are going to see. Or will land in Ivory Coast and and living in the airport all throughout ur stay.

Power supply: yes ivory coat trumps

Life expectancy: according to stats Ivory Coast also trumps here but I believe life expectancy is relative and has to do with how u take care of urself.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by 360command: 3:43am On May 16, 2021
fombi:

HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:

I do not know why this post of yours is all about Yahoo yahoo.Seems you associated with the wrong crowd.
During my time in Ghana, I did not see much of them. I saw hard working guys from the streets and men at the corporate level.
And I will not say Ghanaians hate their people. I think Nigerians hate themselves more than Ghanaians hating themselves. But I will say that is how most part of Africa is "hating on each other".
If caught doing Yahoo, well you might pay heavily to get yourself out but the Ghana I know can lock you up big time for years.
I know of a guy in school who stole laptop. He was given 10years. His parents came from Nigeria, they tried bribing their way, nothing. To be honest, I will not advice anybody here to go into Yahoo, believing if he is caught, he can secure his way out.
Ghana might not have a good rapport with Nigerians doing business but one can still do business easy if you follow the law.

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ppforte: 3:53am On May 16, 2021
You guys should focus, I M tired of reading all these fights, I have been to ghana! The hate towards Nigeria is something I can never understand. Not all of them though, there are sensible people everywhere.

End of story.......
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 5:55am On May 16, 2021
https://­www.nairaland.com/­4535162/­thread-nigerians-othe­r-african-countries/­33

Cameroon
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 6:32am On May 16, 2021
mdntiri:
[s]I see you're really pained. Ghanaians are barbaric people? The mind blowing stories we read from your Nigeria tabloids sound normal to you ehn? Pray the bandits/gunmen and ritualists don't come for you.
[/s]

Hahahhaahha.

You are an idiot, I swear, You are a complete Animal.
What Nigeria has for now is a bad leader. You have Nana and still Ghana is not looking like the United states or France or China and you still have the guts to talk from your Toilet. You are not even ashamed of yourself, no issue, Northern part of Nigeria is causing some unnecessary drama, But still we are happy. Let whatever is happening to Nigeria happen to Ghana and let me see if a sewer rat like you will have a face to talk. Stupid fellow. Now let me school a dog like you, Ghana is not close to the richest country in Africa, Ghana is not even close to best country in africa to do business. Please what exactly do I need to be pained for?

Nigeria may be in Crisis, its still the richest country in Africa. And mind a dog like you, not all parts of Nigeria is unsafe as you deem it, i am not even sure you have crossed Kumasi to anywhere before. So whats the point making empty talks and hassles here? Nations like Rwanda day talk, nations like Botswana day talk, Nations like SA day talk, because of a redecimalised Cedi, and unnecessary inflation, a pig like you is ranting nonsense. Dont make me get angry this morning. Animal.

Carry your frustration and go. Idiot.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by jesicajonna(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2021
Meanwhile

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
You still don't know how to use a punctuation mark? Waakye-gubbling dwarf, there should have been a comma (,) or a full stop (.) after "an". Next time, it should be "when to use "an", idiot" or "when to use "an." Idiot". And "Nigerian" should always be capitalized, you don't start it with a small letter. Too bad I'm teaching you what your dumb teacher Kwame Frimpong should have taught you in primary one. Low IQ mofo!

Stop displaying ur stupidity on social media...
Is pretty normal to use short cuts like u and urs interchangeably and even omit comma and punctuation marks this is social media but for u to use “an for headache is pure illiteracy am even ashamed of u chaiii grin

Use “despise “instead of “ Despite” is just a sign of a blockheaded idiot ;Who I just wasted my time on...
Aremu go back to ur omologbade L/A grin grin
Demented monkey grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by stevelaw: 7:22am On May 16, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Abidjan is the best bet trust me.
The city is more developed than Lagos,Accra,and all the west African cities.

Almost size of Lagos in terms of land mass,7million population, beautiful beaches,airport,metro,roads and skylines.Districts like cocody,Plateau can be likened to Paris in terms of skylines.
I live in Abidjan,I don't understand French but I'm OK.Housing is expensive o

it's just like Nairobi,Capetown,Kagali

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Karac: 8:20am On May 16, 2021
sharone21:
https://­www.nairaland.com/­4535162/­thread-nigerians-othe­r-african-countries/­33

Cameroon

Are you in Camaroon currently? I'm also looking for where to relocate to like OP.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sharone21(f): 8:42am On May 16, 2021
Karac:

Are you in Camaroon currently? I'm also looking for where to relocate to like OP.

Yes. My Whatsapp number is there...Chat up
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Karac: 8:55am On May 16, 2021
sharone21:

Yes. My Whatsapp number is there...Chat up

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by MERCHANDISER: 9:10am On May 16, 2021
Vlain:

Lol ode good u said u haven’t been there.

Road: Lagos trumps by far
Skyline: u must be joking.I doubt if Abidjan archaic scrapes can compete with that of Abuja
Malls: Another joke. Nigeria remain the third country in Sun Saharan africa with the highest number of malls behind SA and kenya(mostly empty). Abidjan has nothing on Abuja when u talk of malls both in numbers and quality,talk more of Lagos.

Beautiful beaches: beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Lagos has got nice sky blue beaches. Try landmark beach for starters. But hey since when did beach(a natural gift) become infrastructural. I am confused here.

Foreigners: inferior complex at it peak. SMH!!!

Airport: debatable. But wait oo is it airport u are going to see. Or will land in Ivory Coast and and living in the airport all throughout ur stay.

Power supply: yes ivory coat trumps

Life expectancy: according to stats Ivory Coast also trumps here but I believe life expectancy is relative and has to do with how u take care of urself.

See this one cheesy
I have been to Abuja and I live in Lagos state(Festac area)
I have lived in Ikeja,Ojo and I have been to V.I,Lekki,Ikoyi countless times.
Don't tell me what I know more than you.
Apparently, you haven't been to Abidjan and you're arguing blindly, check my post,more than 70 people have liked it. They are Nigerians who know what's up.

Let's be factual.
Lagos is a great city bound with a lot of opportunities but there are many things that's militating against the growth of Lagos...
1.Insecurity
2.Poor power supply
3.Filthy environment
4.Bad governance
5.Bad road
6.Lawlessness
7.Lack of planning
8.Poor transport system

If all these things can be tackled,the Lagos will be rubbing shoulder with other developed first tier cities in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 9:11am On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Stop displaying ur stupidity on social media...
Is pretty normal to use short cuts like u and urs interchangeably and even omit comma and punctuation marks this is social media but for u to use “an for headache is pure illiteracy am even ashamed of u chaiii grin

Use “despise “instead of “ Despite” is just a sign of a blockheaded idiot ;Who I just wasted my time on...
Aremu go back to ur omologbade L/A grin grin
Demented monkey grin
Lmao, you're the dumbest slowpoke I've ever come across on Nairaland. "Despise" is different from "despite", low IQ Gaynian dwarf. "Despise" is to hate something, massive idiot. Hahaha, I can't believe this sub-cretin also doesn't the difference between "despise" and "despite." Your problem isn't so-called "short cuts," you're just a genetically dumb Gaynian nitwit. And it should be "it's pretty normal," not "is pretty normal." Lol. Again, it should be "I'm even ashamed," not "am even ashamed." Keep exposing your ridiculously ill-lettered, ill-educated ass the more, lol. Low IQ scallywag!
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Wizzzzmike: 10:00am On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
t Again,
You do not have 24/7 electricity.
You have constant dumsor in many
parts of your country. Many parts
of Northern Gayna do not even
have access to electricity at all. Go
to hell, Gaynian dwarf! And good to see you worthless Gaynians lurking around on Nairaland and even using Nairaland lingo. Where"s Gayna's version of Nairaland? You charcoal-looking dwarfs aren't that intelligent to come up with your own Cedisland. Dumb fools!

Since 1960 Ur grandparents, ur parents and you including ur children have ever in their lives have experience 24/7 electricity... Dumbass illiterate lol....FYI we don't have dumsor it's maintenance, you work lol wish ur a Ghanaian lol

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Again, it's "you're," not "ur." Damn! What kind of education were you given in that little village Gayna? You also seem [/b]despise[b] making use of a punctuation mark like a full stop(.)? You write so incoherently it gives me an headache. So much for that horrible, mediocre free SHS. Ill-educated, ill-lettered buffoon!

Is this the context to use “despise” grin
Which sort of Mor0n am I dealing with..!!
Which breeds of monkey did ur mother pick u from grin Mr “an headache” grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Since 1960 Ur grandparents, ur parents and you including ur children have ever in their lives have experience 24/7 electricity... Dumbass illiterate lol....FYI we don't have dumsor it's maintenance, you work lol wish ur a Ghanaian lol

That’s what am trying to explain to the fo0l bro that Gridco is doing maintenance works is like explaining quantum mathematics to a toddler grin grin ...they actually think 24/7 electricity is an impossibility I really pity them dude grin

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 10:41am On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Is this the context to use “despise” grin
Which sort of Mor0n am I dealing with..!!
Which breeds of monkey did ur mother pick u from grin Mr am headache grin grin
Lol, what? "You also seem to despise making use of a punctuation mark
like a full stop" simply means you hate making use of a punctuation mark like a full stop. To despise something means to hate something, lmao! My word! Hahahahaha! This is no longer funny though. Please, which school did you attend? I mean, who were your teachers? I swear, it will never be well with the idiots who gave you a horrible education. FrEe ShS, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 10:47am On May 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Yeah Kofi, keep deluding yourself that it's "maintenance," lol. As if we're not seeing how your fellow dwarfs are endlessly wailing about dumsor, lol. Which they're even planning to protest against. The 4-year long dumsor that happened under Mahama was also "maintenance," abi? Certified slowpoke. Gaynian dwarfs suffering and smiling, lol. And what about your water shortage and dirty water, Gaynian dwarf? Have you solved galamsey? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.