Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56416 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, what? "You also seem to despise making use of a punctuation mark
like a full stop" simply means you hate making use of a punctuation mark like a full stop. To despise something means to hate something, lmao! My word! Hahahahaha! This is no longer funny though. Please, which school did you attend? I mean, who were your teachers? I swear, it will never be well with the idiots who gave you a horrible education. FrEe ShS, lmao.

No one asked for the meaning of despise is the context you used it u miserable half baked illiterate grin
Your brothers are rushing to Ghana for quality education dude ask ur grand father about Ghanian teachers they are legendary how old are u again grin I think am dealing with a kid here give the phone back to ur mother is been long enough grin grin
Mr an headache grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 10:52am On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

No one asked for the meaning of despise is the context you used it u miserable half baked illiterate grin
Your brothers are rushing to Ghana for quality education dude ask ur grand father about Ghanian teachers they are legendary how old are u again grin I think am dealing with a kid here give the phone back to ur mother is been long enough grin grin
Mr an headache grin grin
Once again, you wrote a load of incoherent gibberish without any punctuation mark? No comma, no full stop, nothing. You also wrote "am" instead of "I'm" again, lmao. Is this the banku and waakye education you're boasting of? Nkrumah didn't do well at all, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Once again, you wrote a load of incoherent gibberish without any punctuation mark? No comma, no full stop, nothing. You also wrote "am" instead of "I'm" again, lmao. Is this the banku and waakye education you're boasting of? Nkrumah didn't do well at all, lol.

You dare drag inkrumah in ur useless argument .... face ur useless leaders Ogbeni
Now this is social media and not some English comprehension classes but since u have nothing sensible to say you can run with it just to make u feel relevant grin grin

But dude no Matter what I will not use “an” and “headache” on the same line hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 1:06pm On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

You dare drag inkrumah in ur useless argument .... face ur useless leaders Ogbeni
Now this is social media and not some English comprehension classes but since u have nothing sensible to say you can run with it just to make u feel relevant grin grin

But dude no Matter what I will not use “an” and “headache” on the same line hahahahaha grin grin
Chai, what the hell is "inkrumah" again? Lmao. You can't even spell the name of your country's first President? Lol. Dear incorrigible cretin, it's "Nkrumah," not "inkrumah." Moreover, how do you even begin someone's name with a small letter? Lmao, where's that "quality education" you enjoy in Gayna again? I'm just using your utterly dumb ass to catch cruise though. Trying to knock some sense into your brain is just like reciting poetry to a goat, lol. Low IQ buffoon!

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PetroDolla2020: 1:15pm On May 16, 2021
Edi0t, your people are running to Ghana in their millions and you talking like a demented f00l grin I wonder what is inside that ugly thing you call head. dirty rags or pieces of useless papers? It's not Ghana's fault that your country is a certified shi1thole, the global headwaters of poverty grin where people are kidnapped for gala and coke grin how many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo? grin oh dear oh dear cool

[s]
Newton85:
Dear Gaynian slowpoke, The UK also suffered the worst recession in 300 years during this Covid period, I guess your abjectly poor country that has a debt-to-GDP ratio of 81.47% is richer than UK? Nincompoop! What a very poor country that depends on borrowing. Bloody villagers.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PetroDolla2020: 1:17pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Newton85:
Chai, what the hell is "inkrumah" again? Lmao. You can't even spell the name of your country's first President? Lol. Dear incorrigible cretin, it's "Nkrumah," not "inkrumah." Moreover, how do you even begin someone's name with a small letter? Lmao, where's that "quality education" you enjoy in Gayna again? I'm just using your utterly dumb ass to catch cruise though. Trying to knock some sense into your brain is just like reciting poetry to a goat, lol. Low IQ buffoon!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Again whatever makes u sleep tonight u can smile here and weep as u always do grin
Can I give u a tissue grin grin
It’s impossible for me to feel ashamed with u involved grin dude u just used “an and “headache on the same line grin grin grin grin grin
That’s an abomination grin grin grin you have to be in a whole level of retqrdation to be able type that hahahahaha
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Edi0t, your people are running to Ghana in their millions and you talking like a demented f00l grin I wonder what is inside that ugly thing you call head. dirty rags or pieces of useless papers? It's not Ghana's fault that your country is a certified shi1thole, the global headwaters of poverty grin where people are kidnapped for gala and coke grin how many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo? grin oh dear oh dear cool

[s][/s]

Chale easy on him wae...!!
But u made me fall from my chair cos of laughter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Wizzzzmike: 2:01pm On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Yeah Kofi, keep deluding yourself that it's "maintenance," lol. As if we're not seeing how your fellow dwarfs are endlessly wailing about dumsor, lol. Which they're even planning to protest against. The 4-year long dumsor that happened under Mahama was also "maintenance," abi? Certified slowpoke. Gaynian dwarfs suffering and smiling, lol. And what about your water shortage and dirty water, Gaynian dwarf? Have you solved galamsey? Lol.
Lol ur sick with illiteracy lol...we had problems with our electricity have solve. We have problem with galamsey we're solving it...

Ur entire family have even and ever 24/7 electricity in their lives and ur children will be enjoying the same sh!t very soon...
Have ur sh!thole been able to solve shall fvcking ur lands... U lack common sense go get some and stop smoking generator fume lol

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 2:12pm On May 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol ur sick with illiteracy lol...we had problems with our electricity have solve. We have problem with galamsey we're solving it...

Ur entire family have even and ever 24/7 electricity in their lives and ur children will be enjoying the same sh!t very soon...
Have ur sh!thole been able to solve shall fvcking ur lands... U lack common sense go get some and stop smoking generator fume lol
I honestly can't even comprehend what you're writing, Kofi. Geez! What kind of education are you dimwitted Gaynian dwarfs given in that village Gayna? What kind of grammar is "Ur entire family have even and ever 24/7 electricity in their lives"? Heck, what kind of grammar is also "have ur sh!hole been able to solve shall fvcking ur lands"? Is this what Nkrumah died for? Lmao.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 2:15pm On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Again whatever makes u sleep tonight u can smile here and weep as u always do grin
Can I give u a tissue grin grin
It’s impossible for me to feel ashamed with u involved grin dude u just used “an and “headache on the same line grin grin grin grin grin
That’s an abomination grin grin grin you have to be in a whole level of retqrdation to be able type that hahahahaha
Gaynian dwarf, go to bed. That you can't spell your first and most popular President's name is enough L to last you a life time. Go bury your head in shame, Mr. "inkrumah". Lmao. Utter swine.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Wizzzzmike: 2:54pm On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
I honestly can't even comprehend what you're writing, Kofi. Geez! What kind of education are you dimwitted Gaynian dwarfs given in that village Gayna? What kind of grammar is "Ur entire family have even and ever 24/7 electricity in their lives"? Heck, what kind of grammar is also "have ur sh!hole been able to solve shall fvcking ur lands"? Is this what Nkrumah died for? Lmao.

Ur stupidity is beyond itself. Lol grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Gaynian dwarf, go to bed. That you can't spell your first and most popular President's name is enough L to last you a laugh time. Go bury your head in shame, Mr. "inkrumah". Lmao. Utter swine.

Aremu my smelly afonja “inkrumah” is a compound name in Ghana u can choose what and how to spell it either inkrumah or Nkrumah no biggie some people even choose to write kwame as Quami so i see no reason why ur masturbating and jumping over urself like a deranged monkey grin grin grin or was ur mother crossed over by an orangutan ape hahahahaha.
That has to be the only logical reasoning for such pure unadulterated buffoonery grin grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 3:04pm On May 16, 2021
Swanzi:

Aremu my smelly afonja “inkrumah” is a compound name in Ghana u can choose what and how to spell it either inkrumah or Nkrumah no biggie some people even choose to write kwame as Quami so i see no reason why ur masturbating and jumping over urself like a deranged monkey grin grin grin or was ur mother crossed over by an orangutan ape hahahahaha.
That has to be the only logical reasoning for such pure unadulterated buffoonery grin grin

Hahaha! I can see the pain all over your incoherent rambling, lol. Just go bury your head in shame, ill-lettered Gaynian dwarf. He's known as Kwame Nkrumah, not Kwame "inkrumah", lol. You can't spell your first and most popular President's name, that's a fact, lol. I'm done with you now, banku-gobbling gyimi dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Swanzi(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2021
Newton85:
Hahaha! I can see the pain all over your incoherent rambling, lol. Just go bury your head in shame, ill-lettered Gaynian dwarf. He's known as Kwame Nkrumah, not Kwame "inkrumah", lol. You can't spell your first and most popular President's name, that's a fact, lol. I'm done with you now, banku-gobbling gyimi dwarf.

For someone who wrote “an headache” are u kidding me hahahahaha ur mother just wasted here clitoris cos ur empty upstairs hahahahaha cry me a river
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Laideabdulahi: 3:45pm On May 16, 2021
Federickson02:
Canada, Malta, Romania.

Meanwhile, for me, it's either Europe or none. Idk why people are mentioning African countries. African life never tire una? grin

It's just obvious you have not left the shores of this shithole.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by pocohantas(f): 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
folake4u:
If I have a chance to migrate to another African country, it'd be Ghana and Rwanda.

Both countries are expensive. I know someone that moved to Rwanda, he ran away in a year. Said nice things about them, peaceful and organized, but your money keeps going in and theirs won’t come to you. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Both countries are expensive. I know someone that moved to Rwanda, he ran away in a year. Said nice things about them, peaceful and organized, but your money keeps going in and theirs won’t come to you. grin

Damnnnn! shocked.
Na to find high paying job for that country be that then. What if someone finds an expatriate job there nkor?

Wow what African country can one migrate to, where there's peace and quiet, and not too expensive, away from Nigerian noise tongue.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by komodapson(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:
Enter Senegal my guy.

You don enter Senegal before? Dakar is costly to live in ó. You gaz get enough money ó, in case.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On May 16, 2021
folake4u:

Damnnnn! shocked.
Na to find high paying job for that country be that then. What if someone finds an expatriate job there nkor?

Wow what African country can one migrate to, where there's peace and quiet, and not too expensive, away from Nigerian noise tongue.

I don’t know about the jobs sha, but there would always be something for high skilled people. Dude is into IT, so I won’t know what went wrong there cheesy.

I don’t know o, but I know those two countries are expensive. You really wanna relocate to another African country? I must commend your bravery.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know about the jobs sha, but there would always be something for high skilled people. Dude is into IT, so I won’t know what went wrong there cheesy.

I don’t know o, but I know those two countries are expensive. You really wanna relocate to another African country? I must commend your bravery.

Yeah high skilled people would be at higher advantage though, except I'd have to do another degree outside Law that is focused on IT(cos na wetin dey reign now).
Hmm I see. Thanks for the heads up.

Lol I admire other countries actually, this was facilitated to a mentor, Adaku Ufere. She's a badass Energy Lawyer, she left Nigeria when she got an expatriate job as a lawyer in an African french speaking country and so she toured Africa, settled in Ghana and finally found love there too wink. I loved the adventures she brought.
So it kinda spurred me to look into other African countries.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
folake4u:

Yeah high skilled people would be at higher advantage though, except I'd have to do another degree outside Law that is focused on IT(cos na wetin dey reign now).
Hmm I see. Thanks for the heads up.

Lol I admire other countries actually, this was facilitated to a mentor, Adaku Ufere. She's a badass Energy Lawyer, she left Nigeria when she got an expatriate job as a lawyer in an African french speaking country and so she toured Africa, settled in Ghana and finally found love there too wink. I loved the adventures she brought. So it kinda spurred me to look into other African countries.

In the longrun, the first degree is never enough but it would always serve as a good background. Especially for professional courses like yours. I know a law graduate from Nigeria that is now an IT lawyer in America. If he could do it, I believe you can. Though he still gives me that lawyer vibes that I never liked. cheesy

Very sweet story. I love women who dare to be different. If you want it, ask people who have done it successfully and go for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 12:13am On May 17, 2021
pocohantas:

In the longrun, the first degree is never enough but it would always serve as a good background. Especially for professional courses like yours. I know a law graduate from Nigeria that is now an IT lawyer in America. If he could do it, I believe you can. Though he still gives me that lawyer vibes that I never liked. cheesy

Very sweet story. I love women who dare to be different. If you want it, ask people who have done it successfully and go for it.

Yeah true, the first degree is truly never enough. Lol what lawyer vibes,wetin you get against us Kwa grin.

You're correct. You should totally check her out on IG, she's a badass lawyer and fashionista. She had one fashion blog page that was popular back in the days.
Thank you very much for the encouragement, means a lot!

When the time is right, we'd meet smiley.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by pocohantas(f): 8:00am On May 17, 2021
folake4u:

Yeah true, the first degree is truly never enough. Lol what lawyer vibes,wetin you get against us Kwa grin.

You're correct. You should totally check her out on IG, she's a badass lawyer and fashionista. She had one fashion blog page that was popular back in the days.
Thank you very much for the encouragement, means a lot!

When the time is right, we'd meet smiley.

I can’t explain it. In the past I didn’t like them, but it was just me being stereotypical. Even this friend of mine, we never got along as undergraduates. Let’s not forget that pride Law students have. Only MBBS students beat them for that pride.

Please give me her IG handle let me go snoop.

I’ll be waiting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t explain it. In the past I didn’t like them, but it was just me being stereotypical. Even this friend of mine, we never got along as undergraduates. Let’s not forget that pride Law students have. Only MBBS students beat them for that pride.

Please give me her IG handle let me go snoop.

I’ll be waiting. cheesy

Lol I understand sha. Many people see me and they'd be like, "You sure say you be Law student so?"( cos I really don't act it at all).
MBBS people are on a higher pedestal abeg!!! grin grin.

Here you go. @adaku.ufere .

Yes Mama! cool.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Vlain: 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

See this one cheesy
I have been to Abuja and I live in Lagos state(Festac area)
I have lived in Ikeja,Ojo and I have been to V.I,Lekki,Ikoyi countless times.
Don't tell me what I know more than you.
Apparently, you haven't been to Abidjan and you're arguing blindly, check my post,more than 70 people have liked it. They are Nigerians who know what's up.

Let's be factual.
Lagos is a great city bound with a lot of opportunities but there are many things that's militating against the growth of Lagos...
1.Insecurity
2.Poor power supply
3.Filthy environment
4.Bad governance
5.Bad road
6.Lawlessness
7.Lack of planning
8.Poor transport system

If all these things can be tackled,the Lagos will be rubbing shoulder with other developed first tier cities in Africa

Abidjan is a joke to either Lagos or Abuja. that’s just a fact. No argument.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:39pm On May 22, 2021
ttmax09:
grin grin grin Nairalanders wee not kee person with laugh.
Replied
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 22, 2021
Gbajure:

Aside from Windhoek, where else in Namibia. And that city economy is smaller than that of Ibadan. They don't take light yes, but if u can pay same in Nigeria, u will enjoy light nah. Many places in Lagos are enjoying light 24/7 under the willing buyers willing sellers scheme.
lots of people don't understand that electricity is very expensive outside Nigeria. I went to Cotonu and Porto-novo which are the only two cities in Benin. We were paying 10k weekly on light bill an we don't use TV or any appliances. The net
work was very bad, food very expensive, transportation very expensive and airtime too is very expensive. Thats when I knew we. Where enjoying a lot of cheap things in Nigeria
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 22, 2021
fombi:

My Ghanian experience is exactly as described. Most Nigerians in Ghana are there doing yahoo yahoo, they are very lazy, they want fast money hence lot of them are equally involved in yahoo yahoo, they are very poor, things are very expensive meaning eating well is a problem, there are no opportunities not even for their citizens, they are very envious primitive and uncivilized, their politicians and police are corrupt but not as corrupt as Nigeria's politicians and police, their electricity is quite more stable than I ever experienced in Nigeria, they don't have love amongst themselves, if you open a business as a Nigerian in Ghana and start becoming successful they'll do anything possible to destroy you asap unless your operating a mega business such as a bank, there are no jobs. Traveling back to Lagos from their capital Accra is like traveling back to Lagos from your village, doesn't have 1/10 of the opportunity in Nigeria most especially in Lagos.
Ask any Nigerian who has lived there, you'll find them say exactly same things, but perhaps in a different ways.
HERE IS THE BREAKDOWN:

If you want a place where you can do yahoo yahoo without being bothered by EFCC Ghana is your destination, even if their police catch you with enough bribe you are let go.

If your aim is to start and run a business there as a Nigerian, you will face a lot of hatred, jealousy, wickedness, bad mouthing, lack of growth, hostility, gossip, limitations and witch hunting. They hate their selves so imagine how much they hate Nigerians . I do not recommend it unless you want to go rent a place where you can be indoors most of the time doing your yahoo yahoo quietly.

when I was coming from Benin this is exactly what a Nigerian coming from Ghana told me.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PetroDolla2020: 5:12pm On May 23, 2021
RUBBISH FROM A STVPID F00L grin

[s]
Newton85:
Dear Gaynian slowpoke, The UK also suffered the worst recession in 300 years during this Covid period, I guess your abjectly poor country that has a debt-to-GDP ratio of 81.47% is richer than UK? Nincompoop! What a very poor country that depends on borrowing. Bloody villagers.
[/s]

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by remi1444: 2:15pm On May 26, 2021
folake4u:

Lol I understand sha. Many people see me and they'd be like, "You sure say you be Law student so?"( cos I really don't act it at all).
MBBS people are on a higher pedestal abeg!!! grin grin.

Here you go. @adaku.ufere .

Yes Mama! cool.
hi E. I hope you are fine?
I sent you a mail couple of weeks back did you receive it?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by folake4u(f): 6:35pm On May 26, 2021
remi1444:
hi E. I hope you are fine?
I sent you a mail couple of weeks back did you receive it?

Hello Remi.
I'm just seeing the mail now.

You can message me on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.