Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56426 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kingstanding: 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:

He doesn’t speak French but willing to learn. Don’t the native speak English too?
. My brother I'm telling you from experienced there is no country in West Africa that is better than Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
gimakon:

On God. sha get remote work o. That country cost die!
Them and Seychelles.

Na indians full there and peeps from Pakistan.. No be those poor indians o. Those rich ones way get Business for UK and the likes, those are the kind of people you meet there.
ah.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by dragunov: 5:28pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,
I’ve got a friend of mine that has been worrying about my opinion on the best African country to migrate to and start a meaningful business.
He resides in Lagos but isn’t satisfied with the life out there and has just one million naira in mind
So here is what he’s considering:
1. A country with constant electricity
2. Good and viable business environment
3. High standard of living
4. Low cost of living
5. Friendly and accommodating people

Will gladly welcome all ideas

Plan B abi?

3 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sageb: 5:29pm On May 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

go to botswana......you go thank me.......i have been there....spent like 7weeks there.....went for a conference ....kinda like that country......

My questions is , do you have any vocational skill?
what are the booming sectors there?
is Teaching jobs of high demand?
is administrative jobs and hospitality jobs of high demand there?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Touchfarm: 5:29pm On May 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Security first...should top the list. If you speak French or yoruba, you may consider Benin Republic, Rwanda too. You won't face language barrier there

Do Rwandans speak Yoruba?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by I888(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
Nicoswit:

The link no work
if you drop spammy or suspicious link on nairaland, they automatically disable it by delete main parts lol

So, there is a possibility of scam waiting for you on that link

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by MansoryMX(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,
I’ve got a friend of mine that has been worrying about my opinion on the best African country to migrate to and start a meaningful business.
He resides in Lagos but isn’t satisfied with the life out there and has just one million naira in mind
So here is what he’s considering:
1. A country with constant electricity
2. Good and viable business environment
3. High standard of living
4. Low cost of living
5. Friendly and accommodating people

Will gladly welcome all ideas

Gabon is one of the best country to live in Africa. I have relatives there who are living a quiet and peaceful lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Abidjan is the best bet trust me.
The city is more developed than Lagos,Accra,and all the west African cities.
it's just like Nairobi,Capetown,Rwanda
Lol, you guys have moved on from hyping a shithole like Ghana, now it's the turn of Ivory Coast? How dare you compare Abidjan to CapeTown!?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
Touchfarm:
Bros, am interested in senegal. What kind of business can one invest on in senegal?.
selling of poff poff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Bodyodour: 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
Una leg no dey like stay one place. Why you go leave naija for another African country?

10 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Chuksgeo: 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
Namibia

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Odinaka00(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
Bro it’s either Europe, Canada,or you remain in Naija and hustle. I would have suggested South Africa but the cost of living is very high here and you need over 5million naira at least to start a business here or else you end up in the street and streets are very ugly here, heita guys go obtain you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kingstanding: 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Abidjan is the best bet trust me.
The city is more developed than Lagos,Accra,and all the west African cities.
it's just like Nairobi,Capetown,Rwanda
. Be deceiving yourself the only thing I can say about Abidjan is stable electricity apart from that Lagos stand out amongst the best city to hustle in Africa countries. The police harassment to foreigners is nothing to talk about.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Hassanmaye(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2021
KennedyKennedy2:
Seychelles, Botswana and Mauritius
Go give them a try
Thanks
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by chaloskyx: 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
Nicoswit:
Gambia or Liberia is viable considering the low cost of living
Visa free!
if I hear you talk Liberia... the only thing about Liberia, their women are extremely cheap, just tell them u are from Nigeria and will take her to lagos to see nollywood actors she will open her legs till u get tire.. another thing if u are not yet a baby mama they won't consider u as grown up woman... as for Gambia they are extremely poor but their money make sense pass useless naira

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by zeyt: 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
If you study each and every African country Nigeria remain the best black country to live in.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Touchfarm: 5:34pm On May 14, 2021
Kingstanding:
. My brother I'm telling you from experienced there is no country in West Africa that is better than Nigeria.

Can you please throw more light on this.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Hassanmaye(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
Splitmind:
Nigeria is the best African country you can get, we truly have no equals.
Are you sure sir
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Newton85: 5:36pm On May 14, 2021
If not that the Ghana hype and lies got busted by the Ghanaians themselves in the past few weeks, I'm very sure vast majority of comments here would have been mentioning another shithole like Ghana, lol. You guys don't want to go to your eldorado Ghana again? E ti ya werey!

20 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kingstanding: 5:37pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:

That’s the capital of Ivory Coast but someone just pointed out that French is needed.So is this capital city different in terms of language?
. Abidjan is not the capital of Ivory coast. The capital is Yamoussoukro.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by detectivejones: 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
virginboy1:
CANADA undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Uniquekriss(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
Rwanda, Seychelles... Thank me later.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SeriouslySense(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Equatorial Guinea

Zimbabwe

South Africa

Gabon

Tanzania

Madagascar

Ghana

The list is endless

North sentinel islandgrin ( U'll be shot with a poisonous arrow) grin
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Equatorial Guinea

Zimbabwe

South Africa

Gabon

Tanzania

Madagascar

Ghana

The list is endless

North sentinel islandgrin ( U'll be shot with a poisonous arrow) grin
You mean North Africab countries are racist
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by lexy2014: 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,

So ur friend is worrying about ur opinion on d best african country to migrate to & it's u and not ur friend who is asking on nairaland. What exactly is ur opinion? Aren't u sure of ur opinion anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kingstanding: 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
Grandmaster4:
damn is nigeria not better than those countries if not our waywardness and foolish government
. Still Nigeria is still the best country compare to majorities of Africa countries. When you tried other Africa countries you will give kudos to Nigeria as the most accommodative country in the world. If woman no taste two husband house she no go know the one way better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Psady(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2021
Chirowman:
Liberia is good
Please tell us somethings about Liberia.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by chuddykay(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
olamide0147:
Namibia

Is it hard getting a job there

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SeriouslySense(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
They don't take light in Namibia, and if you are talented in academics, business or other skills, it could be a good place.

And Namibia people are graceful, please when you travel to other African countries, leave a good impression, don't cause a scene, don't attract attention to yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chuksgeo:
Namibia

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Gbajure(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
Too many village boys now on this platform.
Someone suggesting Botswana, Rwanda, Iveory coast even South Africa to migrate to.
Botswana? To do what ó? The xenophobia in SA is a joke compare to Tswanas xenophobicla.

Rwanda if u have money. But to make money there forget it.

South Africa is same. Except in the academics and even there, their hatred will make life a hell for you.

Abuja is far better than Cape Town to live and make money and peaceful. If you can't make it in Lagos, belive me you won't make it anywhere in the world.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PoloG: 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
obembet:
Europe or I stay here.
i tire ooh.. which one be African countries again.. small time them go start xenophobia and nigeria must go grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.