Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Best African Country To Migrate To - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best African Country To Migrate To (56434 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Omoniyidarasimi(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2021
Ghana and South Africa
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Psady(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if I hear you talk Liberia... the only thing about Liberia, their women are extremely cheap, just tell them u are from Nigeria and will take her to lagos to see nollywood actors she will open her legs till u get tire.. another thing if u are not yet a baby mama they won't consider u as grown up woman... as for Gambia they are extremely poor but their money make sense pass useless naira
So all u got to say about Liberia is their women, OK what about the currency and standard of living?

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Gbajure(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
They don't take light in Namibia, and if you are talented in academics, business or other skills, it could be a good place.

And Namibia people are graceful, please when you travel to other African countries, leave a good impression, don't cause a scene, don't attract attention to yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aside from Windhoek, where else in Namibia. And that city economy is smaller than that of Ibadan. They don't take light yes, but if u can pay same in Nigeria, u will enjoy light nah. Many places in Lagos are enjoying light 24/7 under the willing buyers willing sellers scheme.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Gbajure(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2021
Psady:
So all u got to say about Liberia is their women, OK what about the currency and standard of living?

Liberia? Isn't it very silly to be comparing Liberia to Nigeria when all Liberians want to come to Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by PoloG: 5:47pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:
Canada, Malta, Romania.

Meanwhile, for me, it's either Europe or none. Idk why people are mentioning African countries. African life never tire una? grin
them too like suffer head..
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Gbajure(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2021
Omoniyidarasimi:
Ghana and South Africa

You are welcome to try SA. Just know that except pastorship nothing for you. And u are likely to be killed by gangsters within a month

17 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SeriouslySense(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2021
I have not been to Namibia, talked with someone from Namibia and i liked her disposition.

Okay, but its like a virgin place, so there are some opportunities one can create, its better we explore those possibilities, before Indians or Chinese, besides its good we help each other in Africa in creation of value.

Its really good to travel and know various places in Africa.

Gbajure:

Aside from Windhoek, where else in Namibia. And that city economy is smaller than that of Ibadan. They don't take light yes, but if u can pay same in Nigeria, u will enjoy light nah. Many places in Lagos are enjoying light 24/7 under the willing buyers willing sellers scheme.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,
I’ve got a friend of mine that has been worrying about my opinion on the best African country to migrate to and start a meaningful business.
He resides in Lagos but isn’t satisfied with the life out there and has just one million naira in mind
So here is what he’s considering:
1. A country with constant electricity
2. Good and viable business environment
3. High standard of living
4. Low cost of living
5. Friendly and accommodating people

Will gladly welcome all ideas
RWANDA

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Igbojihadist: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
BbqTormentor:
no. But from Botswana and Mauritius , you can get to alot of nice countries visa free.

Unlike Nigeria where it's only war-torn poverty ravaged countries you can get visa free
bro are you in any of the two i need ur help

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by BigDawsNet: 5:50pm On May 14, 2021
Seychelles

Rwanda

Egypt
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by lastchild: 5:52pm On May 14, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Abidjan is the best bet trust me.
The city is more developed than Lagos,Accra,and all the west African cities.
it's just like Nairobi,Capetown,Rwanda
lies, Abidjan is a clean city (tidy&neat) when it comes to development (for what development really means) its no where matching Lagos

they even see Lagos as New York

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Kingstanding: 5:53pm On May 14, 2021
Touchfarm:

Can you please throw more light on this.
. Majorities of West African state speak French. Nigeria,Ghana, Gambia, serria Leone and Liberia that speak English. However, these French countries don't speak English and if you want to ask them something and you say please do you speak English? Their response will be this is a French speaking country even if they can be able to speak English they will tell you NO. My advice for you don't go to French countries though that is my own advice. Secondly the English speaking countries in West African they don't like Nigerians mostly Ghanians. The rest countries all together they are not up to Lagos State by population and populations have to do with market size which Nigeria stand ontop compare to the rest of black nation's in the world. Life is a risk, you may try your luck and succed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by dave4rella(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2021
grin

You want a country with high standard of living with low cost of living at the same time?

You must be high on cow dung..

Togo is the right country for you
I was on the phone with a friend over there today, and I was impressed.

Check my signature for stone and chaf free Nigerian rice in PH and environs.

4 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Highlyrespected(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:
Thanks for the contributions. Is Ivory Coast a good option ?
Are you in cote d'ivoire....my guy?
And where especially?
Cos I am in Cote d'ivoire also
Abidjan to be prescise.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Coolsphinx: 5:54pm On May 14, 2021
#1m to relocate to any African country and start life afresh without an honest person to help you settle down, you may end losing the whole money and be left with nothing, except you are going to buy goods which you will bring in to sell in Nigeria, even if you want to relocate to Ivory Coast you need to learn how to speak French, in 2006 when i first left Nigeria to a French speaking country it took me over 8 months to start communicating and relating with them, if i were to advise you like a brother I will tell you to forget about relocating with #1m, after you must have wasted that money that's when you will realize that yes Naija is tough but no place like home, if you haven't left Naija to go out and huzzle you won't value Nigeria, i think it's best some of us to have gone out to huzzle in some African countries share our experiences here baba it's not funny, most African countries are not really friendly especially their male folks and law enforcement agents, if you are not a skilled worker with good certifications don't bother yourself, except you want to have an experience of their street huzzle, guy it's damn too rough, stay back in Nigeria and acquire a skill that is very lucrative, time waits for nobody, with #1m in Nigeria, if your friend can be humble and smart he will be better off in Nigeria than other African countries, i don't have an idea of life in Rwanda, my opinion though.
drkranky:
Hey Nairalander,
I’ve got a friend of mine that has been worrying about my opinion on the best African country to migrate to and start a meaningful business.
He resides in Lagos but isn’t satisfied with the life out there and has just one million naira in mind
So here is what he’s considering:
1. A country with constant electricity
2. Good and viable business environment
3. High standard of living
4. Low cost of living
5. Friendly and accommodating people

Will gladly welcome all ideas

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by fof1: 5:55pm On May 14, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

You are the one, not your friend. Stop telling foolish lies.

If you travel out and you keep lying like this, you will wake up one day and see that you've migrated to jail.

Does it Matter what form it takes? Teacher Chike
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by chyzoo4u(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
Bodyodour:
Una leg no dey like stay one place. Why you go leave naija for another African country?

Because of body odour undecided

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SeriouslySense(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
It will be good to know peoples experiences in other African countries, minus, beyond the sahel

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by McStoic(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
drkranky:

He doesn’t speak French but willing to learn. Don’t the native speak English too?

Let him go. He will lots of Nigerians to help him out there. But make him shine him eyes ooo

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sugarfrank(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
My brother just go to Bostwana. Those guys are like whites. They speak like whites, behave like whites, no racism, favourable atmosphere like very cold. Good job opportunities. Their currency is way stronger compared to ours. They speak English as well. Beautiful women. Bostwana is good

10 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Highlyrespected(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

Except you live where nigerians can be found in large number,asides that he will struggle because
- The taxi drivers speak french
- market women speak french
- you receive messages from telecoms companies like mtn in french
- even big malls like placemacory u need french to pay
- to buy atieke and aloko from the local food vendor u need french

It is their lingua franca, schools, churches, offices,police station, it is difficult to go about daily activities without knowledge of French except u get a local guide
Toi t'es vrai vrai residance de Abidjan wink
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SeriouslySense(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2021
wow, please anyone that goes there should blend in and be like them, dont draw attention to yourself.

And i think they speak English.

Its very Important you have done research about Job prospect or Skills you will need to survive or even skills that makes you very needed or independent.

sugarfrank:
My brother just go to Bostwana. Those guys are like whites. They speak like whites, behave like whites, no racism, favourable atmosphere like very cold. Good job opportunities. Their currency is way stronger compared to ours.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by McStoic(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Security first...should top the list. If you speak French or yoruba, you may consider Benin Republic, Rwanda too. You won't face language barrier there

How about Togo?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Okoyiboz3: 6:02pm On May 14, 2021
fof1:
Does it Matter what form it takes? Teacher Chike

You have a deficit of integrity and crime is part of your DNA.

Anyway, I'm currently responding to sensible people. When it is the turn of idiots, you will be attended to.
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by sugarfrank(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2021
My brother I am speaking from experience I have been there. I went for an IT program there for 8 months. I made cool cash hustling as well

SeriouslySense:
wow, please anyone that goes there should blend in and be like them, dont draw attention to yourself.

And i think they speak English.

Its very Important you have done research about Job prospect or Skills you will need to survive or even skills that makes you very needed or independent.

1 Like

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by theone3010: 6:05pm On May 14, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

Except you live where nigerians can be found in large number,asides that he will struggle because
- The taxi drivers speak french
- market women speak french
- you receive messages from telecoms companies like mtn in french
- even big malls like placemacory u need french to pay
- to buy atieke and aloko from the local food vendor u need french

It is their lingua franca, schools, churches, offices,police station, it is difficult to go about daily activities without knowledge of French except u get a local guide

You are very correct about Ivory Coast. Very secure and peaceful. All the basic infrastructure you pray to have in naija are all here since over 30 years. Any water you drink or use in Abidjan is 99.999 tap water. Telephone ( landline or mobile) perfect. As long as you pay your bill, there is light for you. Good road and free movement event at midnight without the fear of been harassed or kidnap. If you enjoy the basic facilities in Côte d’Ivoire, you will hardly spend one full month in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by SeriouslySense(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
Its possible because there are some skills these other countries are looking for, like IT, lecturers, and Software training, etc

least i forget, entrepreneurship, manufacturing too and entertainment.

Its really good to know how other African countries are like, we should not be close minded.

sugarfrank:
My brother I am speaking from experience I have been there. I went for an IT program there for 8 months. I made cool cash hustling as well

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by hokafor(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
Lol migrate to African countries to do exactly what?

6 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Npfn: 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
Zambia is a good place to relocate
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by McStoic(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

Gabon is one of the best country to live in Africa. I have relatives there who are living a quiet and peaceful lifestyle

I learnt they have a good standard of living and a relatively stable economy.

2 Likes

Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Highlyrespected(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2021
Try Cote d'ivoire
I reside there
Abidjan to be prescise?
Re: Best African Country To Migrate To by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2021
KennedyKennedy2:
Seychelles, Botswana and Mauritius
Go give them a try
bostwana is the best, but beware of HIV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.