Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) (3685 Views)

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Graphic Images From Gaza / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Mathyluba: 2:54am On May 12, 2021
BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In history
Watch video...
Source!!
https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=8651&frame-nonce=3f6f309ac3

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by jen4r: 3:24am On May 12, 2021
Pissful religion indeed.....
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by mbaise1000: 3:30am On May 12, 2021
And naturally, they will prevail, to the eternal pain of a certain religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by SSPX2(m): 3:33am On May 12, 2021
watching with anticipation
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Codezz: 4:53am On May 12, 2021
I thought some people are fasting.
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Nobody: 4:56am On May 12, 2021
Fake Israel. You have no idea of history. Do you know the Ashkenazi from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Samfloxin(m): 5:15am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:
Fake Israel. You have no idea of history. Do you know the Ashkenazi from Nazi Germany facilitated the Trans Atlantic slave trade with the Fulanis and Arabs helping them capture your ancestors. The name of their first ship to carry slaves was called Jesus.

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
So, what are you trying to say?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by swtdrms(m): 5:18am On May 12, 2021
This is the highest level of hypocrisy I've ever seen. All the time Israel had been bombing Palestine never counted, the massacre of Palestinians is nothing to you hypocrites, Israel started throwing missiles on Palestinians while they were in the mosque observing mid night prayers, the first missile hits while they were on bowing position, no media covered that, no condemnation, no super power called out Israel, several people died, multiple injured.

Hamas retaliated with lower standard missiles with lower precision in hitting targets, no serious serious casualties; two or so, the media is awashed with news and breaking news of Palestine throwing missiles on Israel. Condemnation flowing in right and left.

This is the world we live in, where the oppressed is being tagged "oppressor" so that the oppressor can continue oppression unabated.

To the world, Israel is not terrorist, Israel isn't the problem, when you try to condemn Israel, you're tagged anti-Semitic, where Palestine is the terrorist, the oppressor... I wonder if we can rid this world of hypocrisy.

Even Americans are on the side of the oppressed, but here ignorance and hypocrisy is the order of the day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Nobody: 5:23am On May 12, 2021
Samfloxin:

So, what are you trying to say?

How do you mean? The real israel comes from the line of Shem. The fake ones in israel pretending to be Jews come from the line of Japheth.

Genesis 10: King James Version
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Daum: 6:17am On May 12, 2021
Hamas is a terrorist organization that uses civilian population as her Iron dome

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Daum: 6:20am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:
This is the highest level of hypocrisy I've ever seen. All the time Israel had been bombing Palestine never counted, the massacre of Palestinians is nothing to you hypocrites, Israel started throwing missiles on Palestinians while they were in the mosque observing mid night prayers, the first missile hits while they were on bowing position, no media covered that, no condemnation, no super power called out Israel, several people died, multiple injured.

Hamas retaliated with lower standard missiles with lower precision in hitting targets, no serious serious casualties; two or so, the media is awashed with news and breaking news of Palestine throwing missiles on Israel. Condemnation flowing in right and left.

This is the world we live in, where the oppressed is being tagged "oppressor" so that the oppressor can continue oppression unabated.

To the world, Israel is not terrorist, Israel isn't the problem, when you try to condemn Israel, you're tagged anti-Semitic, where Palestine is the terrorist, the oppressor... I wonder if we can rid this world of hypocrisy.

Even Americans are on the side of the oppressed, but here ignorance and hypocrisy is the order of the day

This early morning you have started smoking weed

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by mejai(m): 6:32am On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Tell am. grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by FarahAideed: 6:35am On May 12, 2021
The satanic Democrats are back in power in America and Middle east skirmishes have resumed ... there was relative peace between Palestine and Isreal during the four years of Trump.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by funmike83(f): 6:38am On May 12, 2021
?
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Mathyluba: 6:39am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:

Just like as you and your fulani herdsmen are doing to the Igbos .the fulanis oppressed them and still tag them .have you ever see fulani man conderm the killing of farmers across the South.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by FreedomArmy: 6:40am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:

please stop crying because its too early
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by careytommy37(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2021
Congratulations Biden. The Middle East is burning once again
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by ken6488(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol isreal have a history
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by ken6488(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:

Lol grin

Exactly Nigeria problem hiding from the truth

Isreal told the Palestine to follow Covid protocol
Then hammas fired 150 rocket into isreal on Jerusalem day,

Intercepted by iron dome

In retaliation isreal strike the launch point

grin Blame the Palestine for allowing them being used by iran

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by ken6488(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2021
Daum:
Hamas is a terrorist organization that uses civilian population as her Iron dome
grin They are blaming Israel
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by BobbieZion(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:

Would you have said this,if it where that infidel Sheik Shekau who made a video slaughtering Christians and raping our daughters?
What about the millions of people,ISIS,ISIL,ISWAP,Hamas,Hezbollah, Boko Haram,Al-Shabaab.
Have been killing over the years in the name of Islam? Are they also oppressors.
Muslims have massacred people all over the world till date. Nigeria is a perfect example.
Jews have learnt their lesson,so they are not reactive,they are proactive.
They have learnt to strike their enemies with brute force.
That is the best way to live with Muslims. Be alert, never give them a chance,and be the first to strike.
Islam knows no peace,and Israel is up to the task.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by Depressed101: 8:19am On May 12, 2021
Mathyluba:
Watch video...
Source!!
oga if you don't post full meaniful post with this your blog on nairaland .. I will have it useless by dedicating 24hrs to do the lazy job you can't do...
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by swtdrms(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2021
BobbieZion:

Would you have said this,if it where that infidel Sheik Shekau who made a video slaughtering Christians and raping our daughters?
What about the millions of people,ISIS,ISIL,ISWAP,Hamas,Hezbollah, Boko Haram,Al-Shabaab.
Have been killing over the years in the name of Islam? Are they also oppressors.
Muslims have massacred people all over the world till date. Nigeria is a perfect example.
Jews have learnt their lesson,so they are not reactive,they are proactive.
They have learnt to strike their enemies with brute force.
That is the best way to live with Muslims. Be alert, never give them a chance,and be the first to strike.
Islam knows no peace,and Israel is up to the task.

It is people like you and this type of mentality that give rise to terrorists and terrorism.

Your case is like blaming all men because some men chose to be armed robbers or rapists. The crime of robbery is on those who committed robbery, not all men.

Besides I'm not surprised because majority of people are not human but wearing the clothing of humans to dwell among humans.

So the Nazis that massacred six million Jews are also Muslims abi, the actors of WW1 & WW2 are Muslims right?

There's no justice in killing people because you think they'll kill.

If you're knowledgeable and not ignorant, you'll know that Palestinians been killed are not only muslims but christians alike, for your information, there are more christians in Palestine than israel itself, and also there are more Muslims and arabs in israel than christians in that same Israel. So this isn't religious but political and racial cleansing
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by swtdrms(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2021
ken6488:
Lol grin

Exactly Nigeria problem hiding from the truth

Isreal told the Palestine to follow Covid protocol
Then hammas fired 150 rocket into isreal on Jerusalem day,

Intercepted by iron dome

In retaliation isreal strike the launch point

grin Blame the Palestine for allowing them being used by iran

Why are you people bent on propagating lies? Hatred and more lies... I give up on hypocrites like you
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by swtdrms(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2021
FreedomArmy:
please stop crying because its too early

Evils been perpetrated and you're fine with that, isn't it? Oppression to anyone is oppression to everyone
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by swtdrms(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2021
Mathyluba:

Just like as you and your fulani herdsmen are doing to the Igbos .the fulanis oppressed them and still tag them .have you ever see fulani man conderm the killing of farmers across the South.

Irrespective of who's doing wrong, wrong is wrong. Fulanis not condemning the attrocities of fellow fulani doesn't make it right.

Wrong should be condemned anywhere it is found.
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by swtdrms(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2021
Daum:

Can you imagine the type of response you can come up with, are you human at all? Humanity has long eroded from humans, so pathetic
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by FreedomArmy: 8:43am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:

Evils been perpetrated and you're fine with that, isn't it? Oppression to anyone is oppression to everyone
where is the evil bro? Isreal is fighting an existential war.
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by ken6488(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2021
If Nigeria haven't followed the Israel part, terrorism would have been gone

Never give this people a chance

They are radical

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by BobbieZion(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
swtdrms:

It is people like you and this type of mentality that give rise to terrorists and terrorism.

Your case is like blaming all men because some men chose to be armed robbers or rapists. The crime of robbery is on those who committed robbery, not all men.

Besides I'm not surprised because majority of people are not human but wearing the clothing of humans to dwell among humans.

So the Nazis that massacred six million Jews are also Muslims abi, the actors of WW1 & WW2 are Muslims right?

There's no justice in killing people because you think they'll kill.

If you're knowledgeable and not ignorant, you'll know that Palestinians been killed are not only muslims but christians alike, for your information, there are more christians in Palestine than israel itself, and also there are more Muslims and arabs in israel than christians in that same Israel. So this isn't religious but political and racial cleansing

It is Islam that gave rise to terrorism not people like me.
We are not blaming all Men for the sins of a few. We are blaming the ideology.
Just the way racism gave birth to Nazism.
I I thought Muslims deny the massacre of Jews? That it never happened?
After all Islam is for political and economic domination,there is no separation of religion and state in Islam.
Don't play me dumb,OK?
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by McStoic(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2021
Mathyluba:
Watch video...
Source!!
Israel will still come tops
Re: BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:00am On May 12, 2021
I can tell the result.

Israel will triumph. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

North Korea leader: The World's Most Dangerous Man (facts) / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump / Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.