Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders (11749 Views)

Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / 2022 Voters Registration By Party In Power - StatiSense / Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 7:43am On May 12, 2021
Iammo, this is the Tinubu you want as president. A Tinubu that cannot be trusted for free and fair elections.

So, the future and destiny of your children will be controlled by a liar, thief, and election rigger.

Even your children will be forced to place a curse on your memory.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 7:45am On May 12, 2021
joyairemiya:
no opposition in Lagos. APC will still clear all the seats

If you are so sure, why are you imposing candidates and rigging elections?

Is it because you are not sure?
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by mkoabiola: 7:46am On May 12, 2021
Local gvt is d money bag with so much corruption and impunity running in d system
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by pedrilo: 7:56am On May 12, 2021
This is not news.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by olatuns2017: 7:58am On May 12, 2021
Amotekun777:
But, isn't that the modus operandi with APC? Their drug baron master have single-handedly picked Lagos Governors since 2007. So how come his deputy can't do the same?

BASTARDS!

Your dad supply drugs to bastards
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by pieces18: 8:00am On May 12, 2021
joyairemiya:
no opposition in Lagos. APC will still clear all the seats

Yes, because the people their are under spell.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by BigBizzy(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2021
Same APC?

grin
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by justice2010: 8:49am On May 12, 2021
While I want to commend the commission on its daily arrest of internet fraudsters and people wanted for defrauding people in all ramifications. It hurts me when I see young men and women paraded on the internet by the commission for yahoo related crimes, because I know that our leadership is the reason some of them lose their way. It goes with the saying that, if you can do the crime then be ready to do the time. If our youths are being arrested because of the shame and the havoc they bring to our name abroad, then our local government chairmen who have no immunity should also be arrested and paraded because of the hunger they perpetrate in our land and the stealing of the peoples money.

The chairmen in lagos state are about to round up their 4 year term in july, and for the last 2 years they have been receiving direct allocations from the federal coffers. While life should have been easier for the masses during this period it even became more unbearable. Look what happened under lock down and endsars where most of these chairmen were missing in action and many people died because of the lack of food and basic amenities.

Now these non performing chairmen now want to go back for another 4 years to keep on killing the dream of the youths and continue to keep our community poor. The commission must do its duty to probe all finances and to make sure that any chairman that has stolen, embezzled or found wanting should be arrested and be used as a scapegoat for his peers. They should also be made to carry those white boards with their crimes that our youths carry when arrested by efcc.

We the people need justice and the commission needs to do its job, anyone can re-contest as long as he has not stolen money, bought houses or bought cars with the peoples money. From Apapa, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, Eti-osa,Odi olowo,Alimosho, Lagos Mainland,Agege and all over lagos we need justice.

I also want to use this medium to congratulate the NDLEA, ever since the appoint of Buba Marwa the ndlea has worn a new look and their professionalism shows in their drug seizures and their true commitment in the fight against illicit drugs. EFCC show us that this new leadership is up to the task and that our youths are not only your targets.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by hush15: 9:19am On May 12, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/lg-polls-protest-rocks-lagos-apc-over-alleged-imposition-by-party-leaders/

Imposing imposing imposing...

Make una dey watch o. Na so that vampire and his insatiable bats go dey impose for presidency should they smell it. Nigerians, make una get sense now
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by iammo(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2021
oguns222

I don't expect people whose parents where age mates with Tinubu Jagaban, but ended up a failure raising online miscreants not to envy Jagaban... They hardly see his Lagos blueprint, his innovative governance, his fight for democracy during the NADECO struggle, people he had helped raise to power from nobody, his numerous PPP projects accross Lagos, all what the shameless do no good miscreants remember is the present, they forget the past, the struggle and talk like fools

Anyways Tinubu Jagaban 2023 haters are free to hug transformers

4 Likes

Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by iammo(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2021
MsAllison:
Mynd44
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

So where and when did this " I don't expect people whose parents where age mates with Tinubu Jagaban, but ended up a failure raising online miscreants not to envy Jagaban" .. did this refer to any Nairalander

Anyways anybody that wishes Yoruba elders like Tinubu bad for no reason, anyone that wishes evil on Yoruba Nation due to envy, anybody that try to suppress Yoruba people on Nairaland would die a miserable death insha Allah and his parents gain on him or her shall be his mere corpse

4 Likes

Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by bejeria101(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2021
The sooner lagosians have sense the better for them.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 10:11am On May 12, 2021
iammo:
oguns222

I don't expect people whose parents where age mates with Tinubu Jagaban, but ended up a failure raising online miscreants not to envy Jagaban... They hardly see his Lagos blueprint, his innovative governance, his fight for democracy during the NADECO struggle, people he had helped raise to power from nobody, his numerous PPP projects accross Lagos, all what the shameless do no good miscreants remember is the present, they forget the past, the struggle and talk like fools

Anyways Tinubu Jagaban 2023 haters are free to hug transformers

What's your definition of "innovative governance"?

Election rigging and imposition of candidates, right?

My dad isn't as rich as Tinubu, but my dad won't soil his hands with corruption and hard drug business.

Are you saying your parents are proud of an election rigger? Then I'm not surprised that you their child is now asslicking an election rigger. It is obvious such absurdity runs in your family.

It's obvious you will hand it over to your children and the vicious cycle of a cursed family will continue.

What a shame!
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by iammo(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2021
oguns222:

What's your definition of "innovative governance"?

Election rigging and imposition of candidates, right?

My dad isn't as rich as Tinubu, but my dad won't soil his hands with corruption and hard drug business.

Are you saying your parents are proud of an election rigger? Then I'm not surprised that you their child is now asslicking an election rigger. It is obvious such absurdity runs in your family.

It's obvious you will hand it over to your children and the vicious cycle of a cursed family will continue.

What a shame!

Atleast my parents are noble enough to train me not to accuse successful people out of envy and jealousy . But with plain fact

Give is concrete prosecutable evidence Tinubu rigged an election

4 Likes

Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 10:19am On May 12, 2021
iammo:

Atleast my parents are noble enough to train me not to accuse successful people out of envy and jealousy . But with plain fact

Give is concrete prosecutable evidence Tinubu rigged an election

If your parents have trained you well, you won't be pitching your tent with an election rigger and a corrupt foul person.

Your comments on nairaland shows a lot about how your parents have failed in their parental duties to you.

See your life now....very empty and shallow.

If your parents are not failures, you would be condemning Tinubu for rigging elections and imposing candidates.

It is either your parents are not noble as you claimed or you have lost touch with what your parents taught you.

It is either you are àbí ìkọ́ or àkọ́ ìgbà.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 10:28am On May 12, 2021
iammo:

If you have proof that Tinubu rigged may your life be peaceful, if it's an allegation without evidence may you suffer the same faith of character assassination

Amen insha Allah

If Tinubu is an upright person that had never rigged an election before or stolen public funds before, may you be blessed.

But if Tinubu had ever rigged election before or stolen public funds before, may curse and destruction never depart from your home. May you live in agony and may everything that makes you happy becomes source of bitterness and regrets for you. Amen.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by iammo(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2021
oguns222:

If Tinubu is an upright person that had never rigged an election before or stolen public funds before, may you be blessed.

But if Tinubu had ever rigged election before or stolen public funds before, may curse and destruction never depart from your home. May you live in agony and may everything that makes you happy becomes source of bitterness and regrets for you. Amen.

And if you have no single evidence of Tinubu's Rigging may your curse of destruction agony and pain never depart your generation

4 Likes

Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by iammo(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2021
oguns222:

If your parents have trained you well, you won't be pitching your tent with an election rigger and a corrupt foul person.

Your comments on nairaland shows a lot about how your parents have failed in their parental duties to you.

See your life now....very empty and shallow.

If your parents are not failures, you would be condemning Tinubu for rigging elections and imposing candidates.

It is either your parents are not noble as you claimed or you have lost touch with what your parents taught you.

It is either you are àbí ìkọ́ or àkọ́ ìgbà.

Don't worry your wailing just started

Rather than present your candidate and support him, you are following my comments about

Well guess what, you can write it down Tinubu is your next President and all you bitter hateful people can hate till they kingdom comes, Ko Jan aye, if you have anybody in your family or generation better than Jagaban, then tell him to contest and try your generational luck

4 Likes

Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by immortal2: 11:28am On May 12, 2021
They are all noise makers.

If they insist, Tinubu will ensure they lose all the bus-stops and markets shared assigned to them to live on.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by Eriokanmi: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
They know what to do. If they're so sure of popularity, why not defect? Being in the apc or pdp isn't by force. There is labour party and some unpopular ones they can move their crowd to. If not for their cowardice, they ought to have sacked tinubu long ago. He's the chief political manipulator of all time
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by Nobody: 11:53am On May 12, 2021
All the leaders their and everywhere in Nigeria are as a result of imposition so why the fuse.
From councillors to the terrorist Buhari...99% of them were imposed on the people.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 12:00pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:

Don't worry your wailing just started

Rather than present your candidate and support him, you are following my comments about

Well guess what, you can write it down Tinubu is your next President and all you bitter hateful people can hate till they kingdom comes, Ko Jan aye, if you have anybody in your family or generation better than Jagaban, then tell him to contest and try your generational luck

Yeah. And it will be cool if the destiny of your children is ruled by an election rigger and a drug dealer.

What a good father you are
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by oguns222: 12:06pm On May 12, 2021
iammo:

And if you have no single evidence of Tinubu's Rigging may your curse of destruction agony and pain never depart your generation

Even if they show you evidence, you are a Tinubu idiot. So, you will deny it.

Maybe you want to tell the world what 2 bullion vans were doing in tinubu's compound on the eve of a general election.

Check this news from 2009 before you make a fool of yourself.

http://www.compassnews.net/Ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35602:the-big-fight-tinubus-men-set-to-battle-fashola&catid=655:analysis&Itemid=785

And of course you will wave it off since it did not call Tinubu a small god. grin

If Tinubu has ever stolen public funds or rugged election before, may evil be your portion for the rest of your life.
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by joyairemiya: 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
If i impose you and you win, won't you jubilate. Hypocrite!!!
oguns222:

If you are so sure, why are you imposing candidates and rigging elections?

Is it because you are not sure?
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I thank Almighty God they said the media will witness their madness and as at as I'm concerned, it's none of my business let them kill themselves.
where is my airtime
Re: LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders by thatsleepboy1: 2:26pm On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

where is my airtime

You've not done your job na grin grin grin

Jeon whr re You? Disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Audit Exposes Massive Corruption In Lagos Local Councils; / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. / FG Declares Emergency On Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.