Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos (33405 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Pastor And His Secretary Kidnapped During Vigil In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by ictjobber: 10:23am On May 12, 2021
So people still dey go vigin
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Lattop(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2021
Tired of reading this kinda bad news every day
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by ednut1(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2021
Pray in your houses

1 Like

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Curious345: 10:25am On May 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Make una stop unnecessary travels na. Which mumu vigil be that
again let us pray she is found alive. Most of those buses you see ,driven by one Baba with tribal marks and one dirty looking conductor ,those buses turn into ritualist chambers at night .. they hypnotize the entire passengers and drive them to somewhere deep in the jungle.

Prowalker and heavensent01 will have something to add here
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by chatinent: 10:27am On May 12, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Curious345: 10:29am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:
Fulani herdsmen trademark
are you sure it's Fulani herdsmen? The vigil was to be held in mowe .. Fulani do not operate around that axis .

Again the shepherd incharge of the cele she went to ,should be arrested .. some of those shepherds are full time babalawo oooo..

They can use her for sacrifice ooo
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:30am On May 12, 2021
SKULL MINERS
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Afamcy: 10:33am On May 12, 2021
Haaaaa! Let it not be that afenifere have started their own too
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by FBIBOT(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2021
We too carry religion for head... Imagine with the security issue nationwide still traveling at night for some vigil.. God should help her o.... After she was coming to pray to him

1 Like

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by vincentjk(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What a terrible country where no one is safe.
Whether you're rich or poor, you're not safe.

LIKE if you regret to have Buhari as the president!

SHARE if you love Buhari

Useless question

Maybe only you likes buhari as a president.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/ogun-businesswoman-disappears-on-way-to-vigil-in-lagos/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

People should try to be using there head

We r in perilious time that Bible said is hard to deal with.

We must be security conscious.

Anyone still holding one useless vigil is enemy of the state. .. going for vigil at ur own detriment. . .

Any church you want to go let it be day time.

A woman died at Ketu Lagos coming from vigil n was attacked by urchin. ..
Any church that exceed 6pm stay ur home haba

1 Like

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Biggers82(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2021
Why can't she stay in her house most she go out in the night knowing fully well that the country is having insecurity problems at hand
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by tiswell(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2021
Koryc:
Insecurity is really threaten in this country.
next time write in your native dialect... we are tired!!!
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2021
A failed nation.
A nation that has disappointed AU,EU,Europe generally, USA and Canada, let's say the entire world.
They look upon Nigeria to transform Africa to a greater height but on daily basis
Disappointing news and leaders and even some citizens.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Goldbw122(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2021
It is na wa some one can not be safe again
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by ezebunafo(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2021
I stay around that axis ,why on earth will they allow that old woman to board a bus around 7:15pm when its getting dark and alone,they shouldnt have allwed her,i pray for her safe return.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Minjim: 10:51am On May 12, 2021
Nigerians police should make use of some people with supernatural powers amongst us.
Sadly we call them witches and wizard but in the state whenever the cops hit a dead end they sometimes go for the help of a psychics.
A psychic can small her clothes and have visions of her location.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Nobody: 10:53am On May 12, 2021
What a terrible situation! Different thoughts (mostly evil) would be crossing their minds right now. May we not find ourselves in such a situation & I pray she's found safe & hearty

Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Endymi: 10:58am On May 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
I wish to travel to some places but the fear of being kidnapped has restricted me..
If dem kidnap me like this, nobody get shishi to pay so I better be careful

Lol,the lord will guard us all!!!
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by seyz91(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2021
you no get sense

person dey go church vigil you dey talk nonsense
kense88:
Stay one place, dey no go hear. Obodo adiro mma
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by chubinwa(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2021
Fulani on rampage.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by koolaid87: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Olorun oshoffa will get her back safely

Amen
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What a terrible country where no one is safe.
Whether you're rich or poor, you're not safe.

LIKE if you regret to have Buhari as the president!

SHARE if you love Buhari
let catch you
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by ecomalchemist(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2021
I hope her skull hasn't been mined this time
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by immortal2: 11:22am On May 12, 2021
With all due respect, the SW needs to do away with their occultic Isese.

Too many lives are been wasted in the name of traditions.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by christygenius(f): 11:24am On May 12, 2021
My friend & colleague at work just told me abt this woman yesterday becos they attend d same church, dt it was announced in their church on sunday abt her disappearance by her children because shes a well known personality in their church. This is d same vigil my friend went for on thursday last week straight frm work. She told me dt d woman usually come to church wit her grandchildren in her car bt her children were suprisd dt she left alone witout car & decide to use public transport. I pray dt God be with her & she's found safe and sound.
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by Thinktwicemybro: 11:26am On May 12, 2021
Skull minners at work, omoluabis amaka o
Re: Sarah Dosekun Missing On Her Way To Vigil In Lagos by tishbite41(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2021
Skull mined
Skull mined

I repeat, skull mined.

Copy that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State / Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.