Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (76902 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:54am On May 12, 2021
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Have u ever been in such situation?

Kindly share your story in summary

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.

301 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by LawLord247: 6:55am On May 12, 2021
Nop

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Mokason288(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2021
Yes ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by chatinent: 7:10am On May 12, 2021
What's vomited is vomited.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by PrincessGlow: 7:12am On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Mine: it happened 2005, I left an 18 months old relationship cause I thought she was damn too ugly and broke, few years later after we parted ways, I discovered she is the owner of a leading cosmetic brand and now looks so beautiful compared to current bae.

It's amazing what we can accomplish when motivated. Your dumping her was probably what motivated her. She was like, he will see!
Some disappointments are camouflaged blessings

637 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Kobicove(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2021
chatinent:
What's vomited is vomited.

Not in all cases undecided

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Jeon(f): 8:11am On May 12, 2021
Lollittaa my baby.
I don't wanna regret losing you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Jeon(f): 8:12am On May 12, 2021
PrincessGlow:

It's amazing what we can accomplish when motivated. Your dumping her was probably what motivated her. She was like, he will see!
Some disappointments are camouflaged blessings

Lolzzz

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Jeon(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Some may say "u dont know what u have until it's gone or u loose it" ...sometimes we may think a partner is not good enough or does not measure up to our taste or standard or social and financial status... we may observe some contrasting personality traits that does not complement us... so we want something more, we want something close to perfection.

We end the relationship and then find someone else... thinking we have found what we want, only to discover that "EX" was better and even presently still improving.

Now we regret !!!

Be contented with what you have. Because you don't know tomorrow.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:
Lollittaa my baby.
Stop trolling threads with your alternate moniker.

Wtf do you even gain from all this?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2021
Hnmmmmm nah and no
I think sometimes it's because there's no option or available place to click
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2021
Jeon:
Lollittaa my baby.
getat!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Enjoy your beautiful broke parasite grin

18 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by chinchonglee(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2021
Yes.
Mine happened in 2019.
She is a nairalander too.
We broke up cos of pride and i really loved that girl.
I still want her but lost her contact long ago

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:09am On May 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
Yes.
Mine happened in 2019.
She is a nairalander too.
We broke up cos of pride and i really loved that girl.
I still want her but lost her contact long ago
so people still find true love in Nairaland? grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by HEAVEN4444: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Seniorwriter(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
Lolz
MONEY STOPS RUBBISH!!!

Deep Quote
Nobody is ugly they are just broke.
Kudducini:

OP said she was ugly and Broke

Kudducini:

OP said she was ugly and Broke
Learn to re-read to comprehend rather than be jumpy towards quoting out of context.
Go back and read my deep quote to comprehend the point I drove @

Stay Woke!
@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by DuduParaPara: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
Akuko 4.30

4 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Surebetwealth(f): 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Good for you.

Babes, abeg hustle hard and legit so that no one can take you for granted

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Fuckeveryday2: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
Rare picture of OP taking his New Bae laidat

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by chukwuibuipob: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
sad
Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Freelane33(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
If no be you Tani mofe so story ayemi fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Bar1941(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

You be mumu man.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Now we regret !!!

Karma is a bitch.... cheesy

Get your current bae, patronize former bae..... She might have the ability to beautify old wood...... tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by edimalo(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
No one is perfect, even tongue and teeth fight.

Lagos a place where IKEDC has made electricity bill more than house rent or how do you explain a bill of NGN 151,353 in 2 months for a 2 bedroom apartment.
How much is rent of the building that you are bringing this exaggerated bill for 2 months.
The place is residential and doesn't have any commercial activities in it.
see my story

https://www.nairaland.com/6516871/ikedc-fradulent-overbilling-scam-activities#101054639

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
She left me 'cause she thought I was broke, but now I own 13 face masks, a wireless headphone and I'm the current admin of 3 WhatsApp groups with several members, so I guess she lost....Mama I made it

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by reiddecuti: 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
We're always blinded by selfishness, that's why we don't find true love. Even if we do, we lose it because we're blind and daft.

It's what we condition our heart to think that comes our way.

True love exists. It is nourished with 'Understanding', 'Patience', 'Trust', etc. But then 'Love is Unconditional'.

To those who still believe, may you find yours.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by emmanuel596(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
You are a stupid opportunist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? by Whitecoal711: 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
my bae doing well
I invested on her,she is making me proud lol

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.