Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lets Discuss VENOM 2 “let There Be Carnage” (trailer) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Discuss VENOM 2 “let There Be Carnage” (trailer) (645 Views)

Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) New Teaser Trailer | Sony Pictures / Watch Venom 2 Trailer #venomlettherebecarnage 2021 / #bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss VENOM 2 “let There Be Carnage” (trailer) by KingZaddy(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2021
Venom 2 is set for September 2021, a movie staring Tom Hardy, one Hollywood’s best, I did see the first part and it was a fine film, it didn’t sweep me off my feet but it was good, maybe because I’m not just into the Venom character but I am most excited because it appears that Marvel and Sony are giving a voice and a story to powerful characters that have remained in the dark over the years which is a good thing.

At least before we get to judge Venom we get to see life from his own point of view. In this coming movie Venom is faced with one of the most fierce enemies in his world known as Carnage. I actually love the name Carnage and from what I saw in the first film there are high chances that Carnage is going to Bleep up Venom in this coming film.

What makes this even more interesting is that something as demonic as Carnage in going to be residing inside a Psycho serial killer Cletus Kasady, a role played by Woody Harrelson, its a combination of two red flags and I see a lot of trouble waiting for Venom.

The movie was set to be previously released last year October but the Coronavirus pandemic made it move; I think we need a villian called Coronavirus so as to depict the level of power the virus possesses because this virus single handedly shut down the entire planet, that is apocalyptic fiction story becoming a reality.

Lets be on the look out for this movie, fingers crossed and I will be heavily disappointed if the release date is shifted again because that is something no one wants

https://godhow..com/2021/05/lets-discuss-venom-2-let-there-be.html
Re: Lets Discuss VENOM 2 “let There Be Carnage” (trailer) by KingZaddy(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2021
Where are the marvel fans

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of God, Nigerian Netflix Movie Review / Our Own Lyrics / Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.