Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism (2332 Views)

LAGOS -Non Igbos And IGBOS Reject CENSUS / Northern Oil Is Great News For Restructuring Back To True Federalism / Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by deantimes(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by Nobody: 10:10am On May 12, 2021
APCHaram:
Go to Ebonyi and see how Umahi is using debt that can only be repaid with federal allocation to construct roads.

There is nothing Ebonyi can use to repay the loans so far taken .

This is the same scenario in all Igbo states and to a large extent in some Yoruba states.

This is what I term unity in debt .

Igbos can not survive on their own.

Call for a referendum today in Igbo land towards the creation of an independent Igbo nation within the 5 contiguous Igbo states and see how the Igbos will vote against leaving Nigeria

It is no secret that after liberating the minority regions annexed by Igbos in their biafra exploit, same Igbos lost faith in their own capacity to remain a nation and that Igbos within biafra did all they could to sabotage their own war effort towards getting to be reintegrated back to Nigeria .

This is a fact that Rabbi Kanustein refuses to acknowledge and tell his Igbo supremacist thugs and followers.

Ebonyi wouldn't have needed to borrow to develop if Arab contractors,setraco and many other Chinese mining companies were paying them for extracting raw materials from there lands rather than paying to the federal government.
Ebonyi would have been far better off if the federal government did not ban natives from minning the silver in there territories ,while allowing firms from we know not where to reap from those natural resources.
The same applies to Every SE state.Imagine the funds that will accrue to Imo state from the Assa North gas project and all its gas fields if Imo had total control over it's resources.etc

If truly Nigeria including yourself believe that igbo's will vote against leaving with just the 5 SE states in a referendum, Nigeria would and will organise one ....
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by AntiIgbo: 10:13am On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

My friend stop showcasing your stupi.dity in Public go and read history, this is why Nnamdi Kanu have been dealing with you all.

You never knew Atiku is not a Nigerian by birth until that fugitive said so. Go and study.

Am not your friend, and I know history more than ten times your so called Suplimi lida.

Counterfeit history is not what I read

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by deantimes(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Am not your friend, and I know history more than ten times your so called Suplimi lida.

Counterfeit history is not what I read

You know history and you pushed out that moronically lame submissions?
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by AntiIgbo: 10:18am On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

You know history and you pushed out that moronically lame submissions?

You see it that way cos you blinded by your Suplimi lida

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by limeta(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2021
Fact remains that the Igbo can not survive either under true federalism or as an independent Igbo nation.

Allah ve spoken
mind you Allah is not the same as the Christian God.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by deantimes(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2021
limeta:

Fact remains that the Igbo can not survive either under true federalism or as an independent Igbo nation.

Allah ve spoken
mind you Allah is not the same as the Christian God.

The question is why are you carrying their matter on your head? Did they employ you to do so? Admit it, you guys can't do without Igbos, that Nigeria bis called giant of Africa is because of the Igbo, I too envy them but won't deny the truth even though it's painful.

Give them their nation let them go and perish, mind you, immediately they leave then the South-South follows suit because we won't be in the same country with parasites who have nothing to offer than terror.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 11:11am On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

Give them their nation let them go and perish, mind you, immediately they leave then the South-South follows suit because we won't be in the same country with parasites who have nothing to offer than terror.

Look, let the Igbo get their own zio Shithole

Let the Yoruba get their odua.

If you are truly from the ND you will sit back and let these two useless tribes fight their Fulani masters in a war of attrition .

And when they have weakened themselves (Fulani , Igbo and Yoruba) we move.

Why you think true ND Patriots are not joining issues with these Igbo judases and the yaribanza to the waste?

All three major tribes are United in their equal hatred, jealousy and exploitative ambitions of the Niger Delta people .
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by limeta(f): 11:20am On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

The question is why are you carrying their matter on your head? Did they employ you to do so? Admit it, you guys can't do without Igbos, that Nigeria bis called giant of Africa is because of the Igbo, I too envy them but won't deny the truth even though it's painful.

Me ipob card carrying member
i guess you new here
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by deantimes(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2021
APCHaram:

Look, let the Igbo get their own zio Shithole

Let the Yoruba get their odua.

If you are truly from the ND you will sit back and let these two useless tribes fight their Fulani masters in a war of attrition .

And when they have weakened themselves (Fulani , Igbo and Yoruba) we move.

Why you think true ND Patriots are not joining issues with these Igbo judases and the yaribanza to the waste?

All three major tribes are United in their equal hatred, jealousy and exploitative ambitions of the Niger Delta people .

If so why call out only the Igbos in the post you made when the three major tribes are seeking to explore our oil? You should have called them out as well.

That I have blood relations with the east doesn't make me an Easterner.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by AntiMahdi: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
So you see, Igbos will either support the status quo to continue or a return to their foolish annexation ploy in the form of Biafraism.

This is why ohaneze is frothing in the mouth over Igbo presidency and threatninh themselves with more UGM attacks on their own people if they don't get the presidency.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Bump
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Topic was created on May 21st long before Obi declared and the Igbos shifted base from Biafraism to One Nigerianist.

Do not be fooled.

Obi is not interested in making Nigeria better just as his majority Igbo supporters who hate Nigeria and Nigerians are not also .

Obi should be seen as an ethnic project and nothing more.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by diogo23: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:
Go to Ebonyi and see how Umahi is using debt that can only be repaid with federal allocation to construct roads.

There is nothing Ebonyi can use to repay the loans so far taken .

This is the same scenario in all Igbo states and to a large extent in some Yoruba states.

This is what I term unity in debt .

Igbos can not survive on their own.

Call for a referendum today in Igbo land towards the creation of an independent Igbo nation within the 5 contiguous Igbo states and see how the Igbos will vote against leaving Nigeria

It is no secret that after liberating the minority regions annexed by Igbos in their biafra exploit, same Igbos lost faith in their own capacity to remain a nation and that Igbos within biafra did all they could to sabotage their own war effort towards getting to be reintegrated back to Nigeria .

This is a fact that Rabbi Kanustein refuses to acknowledge and tell his Igbo supremacist thugs and followers.
Where will ondo and kwara get money to repay their loans?
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by diogo23: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

grin
You are free to sip sniper with straw ... but fes allow my Israel to finish work grin
Like they are finishing ogun state
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by christistruth01: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
deantimes:

Have you gotten the restructuring you seek?

A peace deal was reached at Aburi, Ghana, before the declaration of the war, what were the components? You think you can twist history?

You need to have your head exam.ined

Did Aburi guarantee the Eastern Minorities their own Region or Referendum as Azikiwe had promised the British before independence ?
Or did Ojukwu make sure their wishes were completely ignored at Aburi when Commodore Wey Of Calabar who was Gowan’s deputy raised the matter on behalf of his People ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
diogo23:

Where will ondo and kwara get money to repay their loans?

Ondo has wealth beyond your imagination.

The largest bitumen deposit in the world alongside shale , oil and gas plus rare earth minerals and precious stones plus vast rainforests and the longest coastline in Nigeria.

Ondo can survive on their own.

Kwara is Fulani clay and so not my business.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by Iykoto86(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Then why is it that you can not or do not want your own nation state?

The reason I made this thread is to expose you Igbo liars to my ND people never to go into any alliance with you judases as you are only interested in replicating a small Nigeria with your biafra.

And let me also sound the warning that when the ND starts their own struggle to leave Nigeria we will not tolerate you Igbos fighting to prevent our escape.

Judas
You are a very sick man.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by DMerciful(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
You do realise that Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu is from present day Delta State, right? This coup you call Igbo coup was led by a SS man!
APCHaram:
Among peoples of the south, the Igbo remain the only people to be silent on the quest to return to true fiscal federalism.

So why are the Igbos refusing to consider restructuring but rather bent on Biafraism?

Ask them this simple question and you will see the fallacy of Biafra unfold.

It is for these two reasons they are both one Nigerianists under a powerful centrist govt or a Biafran state with annexed territory far removed from the present 5 Igbo states.

We must not forget that the reasons for both the Igbo coup of Jan 15 was to avert the creation of the Calabar-Ogoja-Rivers region out of the old Eastern republic.

When Gowon created states and delianated the Igbo regions from that of the so-called minority parts of the Eastern regions, Igbos demanded to a return to regionalism even though they all supported Ironsi's unification decree 34 that saw to an end of regional governance.

When Gowon refused to bulge, the Igbos decided on their own to leave Nigeria dragging the minority regions with them.

So you see, Igbos will either support the status quo to continue or a return to their foolish annexation ploy in the form of Biafraism.

Do not be fooled. Igbos will never support restructuring and will violently oppose nigeria's breakup when it is obvious they will be left to their own design.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by Iykoto86(m): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Then why is it that you can not or do not want your own nation state?

The reason I made this thread is to expose you Igbo liars to my ND people never to go into any alliance with you judases as you are only interested in replicating a small Nigeria with your biafra.

And let me also sound the warning that when the ND starts their own struggle to leave Nigeria we will not tolerate you Igbos fighting to prevent our escape.

Judas
Sick man
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by Iykoto86(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Theif.

Your Igbo vagrants will be deported back to their zio Shithole .

You are not using your IDPS as a door stopper to claim an inch of the Niger Delta.
Which part of ND are you from?
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by diogo23: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Ondo has wealth beyond your imagination.

The largest bitumen deposit in the world alongside shale , oil and gas plus rare earth minerals and precious stones plus vast rainforests and the longest coastline in Nigeria.

Ondo can survive on their own.

Kwara is Fulani clay and so not my business.
Kwara now is fulani clay not Yoruba again?
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
diogo23:

Kwara now is fulani clay not Yoruba again?

Of course nah.

Even the yorubas in Kwara are no longer Yoruba genetically .
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
You do realise that Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu is from present day Delta State, right? This coup you call Igbo coup was led by a SS man!

But Ngozi Iweala and Jay jay Okocha are Igbo amaka.

Shift
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by diogo23: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

Of course nah.

Even the yorubas in Kwara are no longer Yoruba genetically .

You mean it

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by Iykoto86(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
AntiIgbo:
The answer is simple, they want to lord over the tribes of the SS region but they don't know that Nation independence is not a backyard business where they can just talk for the tribes of the SS.

Thanks to strong tribes like Edo and Izon the Ibo Bia-fraud plan la will either fail or end up being a landlocked country cheesy
Dreamer,edo man wants to become one with akwa / cross man,all the way from edo state.And for your mind edo is closser to akwa ibom than abia state.No wahala dey there dey claim ND.when the time comes ,we will see who will be landlocked.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Iykoto86:
You are a very sick man.

Am not here to make friends
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by DMerciful(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Focus on your topic and stop deflecting.

The most important person in a group is the leader of the group! Nzeogwu is from SS!
APCHaram:

But Ngozi Iweala and Jay jay Okocha are Igbo amaka.

Shift
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
diogo23:

You mean it

But that should not bother your OSU self.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by Iykoto86(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Can you answer these 4 questions

1. As an Igbo man, why would I want to return to Regional system in Nigeria rather than seek my own separate country?

2. If Decree 34 saw an end to Regional Governance then what Regions did Gowon abolish so as to create states?

3. Why is it that when Ojukwu went to Aburi and negotiated confederation, which is even better that what was practiced before military rule, you Nigerians said nothing when Gowon came came back, tore up the agreement and started to create states?

4. Finally, an Igbo man has not led Nigeria in 55 years. The rest of you Nigerians have been producing the president of Nigeria for 55 years. Why is Nigeria far worse than it was 55 years ago?
Ask the morrons.
Re: Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism by APCHaram: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Focus on your topic and stop deflecting.

The most important person in a group is the leader of the group! Nzeogwu is from SS!

You can not cherry pick who is Igbo and who isn't from among the Delta Igbo.

If NOI is Igbo Amaka , so also is Kaduna .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me / NIGERIA Newsbola Tinubu: Northern Governors Divided As El-rufai, Zulum Battle Fo / 2023: I Can't Support Tinubu; Even If I Do, My Supporters Won't - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.