Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To Pick The Right And Ripe Watermelon - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Pick The Right And Ripe Watermelon (346 Views)

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick The Right And Ripe Watermelon by DBAAMI(f): 10:00am On May 12, 2021
How to pick the right watermelon.

Some people go to the market to buy watermelon and get confused on the one to pick, even after picking it, when they get home they discover the watermelon is not ripe or not red on the inside.

This simple tips will help you to pick the right watermelon.

Continue reading in the blog������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-pick-the-right-watermelon/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Plantain Puff Puff / Automatic Yogurt Filling Machine | Packaging Machine / Big Jumbo Fresh Eggs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.