Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Republic Of Southern Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Republic Of Southern Nigeria (9188 Views)

Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Lagoon0: 1:01pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Ipob slave cheesy.

Your online southern republic that starts and end on nairaland is the one that is serious grin.

Yoruba nation will be achieved and you can do nothing about it, move to ipob land if e pain you tongue.
So as your tinubu 2023 ambition died billions of years back b4 the world began grin

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
Lagoon0:

Tinubu and yinka odumakin has been on opposing side but all you know is just jamb past question sad
[/s]
Stop shifting goal post oniranu cheesy.

Did Tinubu tell you he does not support Yoruba nation, quote the artice I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

So as your tinubu 2023 ambition died billions of years back b4 the world began grin

Go and suck Cownu's dick tongue.

We are either achieving Yoruba nation or Tinubu will be president.

You can wail on Nairaland 0 care given cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Tinubu, President? Buhari did not teach you enough lesson?
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 1:08pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Lagoon0 don't turn amala.

You said badagry are not Yorubas, everybody knows Oduduwa is Ile-ife if you said badagry are not odua people I can agree but if you say they are not Yorubas I leave you to your delusion.

All this agenda Una no dey tire, Aworis are not Yorubas, isale-ekos are not Yorubas, eguns are not Yorubas, now badagrians are not Yorubas that is how omonnakoda said Epe's are not part of Lagos.

I am also from Epe bado-isale to be precise so you mean as an Epe man you will be okay for Igbo man to dictate what should happen in Epe, under the disguise of southern republic ok oh cheesy.

Don't mind them, ori lo nta won.
They want to come and activate another federal government fraud in Lagos, when the military government started stealing lands at Maroko "modern day Victoria Island ", an uncle of mine lost his three houses, all upstairs.
He was compensated with just a two bedroom bungalow at Ajah, the man is late now may the Lord rest his soul.
These Southern Nigerianists thinks they are talking to people without analytical minds.
Eni gbon to l'enikan o gbon, ohun gan ni baba obo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
[s]
Lagoon0:

Lolz lagos and our brother state Ogun state is all I know.
My real concern is kicking tinubu ass and giving Lagos back to the original natives.

You think the country really affects me personally grin.

Nigeria good or bad I'm always doing fine. Im just surprise at most of you Madness!
[/s]
Cownu slave you would kick tinubu ass from nairaland cheesy.

Just don't include Lagos state or any part of Yorubaland in your online southern republic.

Yoruba nation no going back tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2021
kmcutez:

Tinubu, President? Buhari did not teach you enough lesson?
Another south south bunkum spotted.

Tinubu made Buhari president for your info after disgracing Jojo bitch out of office tongue.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
Sipsum:

They want to come and activate another federal government fraud in Lagos, when the military government started stealing lands at Maroko "modern day Victoria Island ", an uncle of mine lost his three houses, all upstairs.
He was compensated with just a two bedroom bungalow at Ajah, the man is late now may the Lord rest his soul.
These Southern Nigerianists thinks they are talking to people without analytical minds.
It is well cool.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Tinubu made Buhari president for your info after disgracing Jojo bitch out of office tongue.

Ok. Let’s be watching. You will come back to this thread.

Numbers 35:33
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by deantimes(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Since Tinubu is now president maker, let him make himself president in 2023 as you all are aspiring for na let's see.

Mumu people
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
kmcutez:

Ok. Let’s be watching. You will come back to this thread.
I have told you what will happen write it down.

If by chance we don't achieve Yoruba nation yet, Tinubu will become the president will actualize the Yoruba nation.

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by MrMaestro: 1:19pm On May 13, 2021
Sipsum:

It is not divine for sheep's to do business with hyenas okay?.
Count my SW out of your proposed Southern Nigeria.
Imagine jumping from frypan into fire, ko le work.
he's a unity begger that refuses to see the truth. We are NOT fighting for a southern Nigeria. We are fighting for a YORUBA NATION, BY YORUBAS, FOR YORUBAS. Nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Idiko1: 1:20pm On May 13, 2021
Validated:
What do you think of a new Republic of Southern (RSN)? The meeting of 17 Southern governors, the forum of Southern Senators and the new alliances between PANDEF, Ohaneze, Afenifere is a not a coincidence. The South need to come together and harness her enourmous potentials, cultural and religious afinity to create the best nation in Africa. With an estimated 120million people, RSN would be the destination of choice in Africa. Economically, RSN would be fully self sustaining.
Understandably, some would say Yoruba and Igbos hate themselves that is a lie. Even if so or be that as it may, the minorities can create an effective power balance. Nigeria as it is now has no future. The fulanis and their leadership have created a divisive country with killing all over.
Let IPOB/ESN drop their Biafra quest, let Igboho and Akintoye drop their quest for Oduduwa and seek a common ground on a republic of SOUTHERN Nigeria. For a start RSN need to create a constitution that gives every citizen a right to life. Right to live in any part of the coutry, right to aspire to any political, economic and social status. A right to education upto high school level. Right to freely practise theur religion, cultural celebration and social relationship.A nation where there is respect for human dignity. Respect for human lives, not a country where corruption is rife and terrorism is the norm. Rather a country of social justice, equity and fairness. A nation peopled by progressives and not religious bigots. A nation whose security agencies protect lives rather than snuff it out.

I felt very horrible and my stream thought resolutely remained there are certain ninnies in the shithole called Nigeria that will never become my compatriot given a second chance. I am strictly for Republic of Igbo land. It is high time Igbo nationality took its rightful place on earth.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
deantimes:

Since Tinubu is now president maker, let him make himself president in 2023 as you all are aspiring for na let's see.

Mumu people
Tinubu the tormentor of south south bunkums cheesy.

Where is Jojo bitch, I heard he is nowhere to be found in Nijeriya politics.

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by MrMaestro: 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Forget that childish propaganda that Yorubaland made of two empires beside the Atlantic shores does not have natural resources, No region in Nigeria have Natural resources more than Western Nigeria, to educate you I will list some of our resources with practical contributions to the Nigeria economy and which a Yoruba Nation will expand in 5 folds

1. Oil & Gas __ Ondo & Lagos can produce 1.5m barrels per day
2. Seaport Economy —- can generate $30Billion Lagos and Ondo
3. Cocoa - All six SW states including Kwara Kogi
4. Limestone — Lagos, Ogun ( Dangote BUA are mining it and generating income to be richest in Africa and world all are Yoruba minerals
5. Gold - there are ships mining gold in Osun, gold are also in Ondo, OYO, OGUN untapped.
6. Bitumen- largest deposits in Africa- Ondo, Ekiti
7. Iron- ore- Ajaokuta Kogi
8. Industries Lagos, Ogun, OYO
9. ICT the south west is ahead in Technology
10. Education the Yorubas have 80% educated population
11. Hospitals and healthcare the Yorubas gives you best healthcare in Nigeria.

With this few points hope you can learn better about resources in Yorubaland there are so many minerals I didn’t mention but you will find Tin, copper, silver, glass, rubber, uranium in Yorubaland as well.

Exactly. It's quite clear. We don't need or want to be with anyone else. There are over 60 million Yorubas worldwide. That alone would be a bigger population than South Korea, Poland, Canada, Morocco, Ghana, Kenya, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, etc. We will still have a large population, Yorubas in south America and Benin will likely be returning back home, and we will already have one of the premier cities on the continent. Lagos alone is Africa's 7th largest economy. With the development of Ogun and others, Yoruba Nation would eventually quickly rival South Africa, Morocco, Egypt and Kenya in GDP. We have everything we need.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Lagoon0: 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You stop insulting the struggle for Yoruba nation.

Support your brother from osun mr boudilon.
We at the fore front for oodua nation will unite and break out

Then each region decides to stand as a country.

Don't worry e go shock you.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 1:29pm On May 13, 2021
DCatt:
Igbos don't want to leave Nigeria, they just don't want any domineering figure like Fulani in the Nigeria of their dreams. Igbos want Yoruba in their southern nonsense because they believe Yoruba are weak minded and can be bent whichever way they want, that's all.

The truth, only a numbskull will not know this.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

Cownu slave stop disguising.

You don't want Yoruba self-determination, you don't want Yoruba nation.

You want Yoruba to be under the control of ipob under the disguise of southern republic.

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Christistruth00: 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Sipsum:

That was what led to the abandoned Property Saga in Port Harcourt

Azikiwe against the Advice of the British used his Position as Premier of the Eastern Region to forcefully acquire the Land of the Indigenes only to redistribute the land to his Friends and family using Loans from his bank ACB
By the time the Civil War Started 93% of Port Harcourt Land had been forcefully taken from the indigenes and given to non Indigenes
On freehold O!! Not on leasehold that would have returned the land to the Indigenes after 100years

The mode in which Azikiwe used his ACB bank to acquire the Land of the Non Indigenes was illegal and after an investigation by the British Colonial Government Azikiwe could have been jailed, but because he was the main supporter of the British,one Nigeria Policy the British did nothing more after obtaining a promise that the Non-Igbo People’s of the Eastern Region would be given a referendum to have their own Region which was never done after Independence

This was a big part of what led to Adaka Boros anger and his Niger Delta Repubic rebellion

After the War the Port Harcourt Indigenes believed they had taken back what belonged to them all along through the War.

5 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
Validated:
What do you think of a new Republic of Southern (RSN)? The meeting of 17 Southern governors, the forum of Southern Senators and the new alliances between PANDEF, Ohaneze, Afenifere is a not a coincidence. The South need to come together and harness her enourmous potentials, cultural and religious afinity to create the best nation in Africa. With an estimated 120million people, RSN would be the destination of choice in Africa. Economically, RSN would be fully self sustaining.
Understandably, some would say Yoruba and Igbos hate themselves that is a lie. Even if so or be that as it may, the minorities can create an effective power balance. Nigeria as it is now has no future. The fulanis and their leadership have created a divisive country with killing all over.
Let IPOB/ESN drop their Biafra quest, let Igboho and Akintoye drop their quest for Oduduwa and seek a common ground on a republic of SOUTHERN Nigeria. For a start RSN need to create a constitution that gives every citizen a right to life. Right to live in any part of the coutry, right to aspire to any political, economic and social status. A right to education upto high school level. Right to freely practise theur religion, cultural celebration and social relationship.A nation where there is respect for human dignity. Respect for human lives, not a country where corruption is rife and terrorism is the norm. Rather a country of social justice, equity and fairness. A nation peopled by progressives and not religious bigots. A nation whose security agencies protect lives rather than snuff it out.
Could have been excellent l must say but sorry it won't work.
The cat and dog relationship of lgbos and Yoruba plus ancient lack of trust won't make it work.

While lgbos like dominance, the Yorubas are too tribalistic. So it won't work

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by MrMaestro: 1:33pm On May 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

not happening. The only thing we're supporting is Yoruba Nation. Then we can support their Biafra exit, and they can support our Oduduwa exit. Simple. No need to create a new nation only to continue to divide it some more. Might as well get it all done once and for all. If they can vote for a southern secession, then there's no reason that the southwest can't vote to support a southeast secession, and the southeast can't vote to support a southwest secession.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by ShadowCracker(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
MrMaestro:
not happening. The only thing we're supporting is Yoruba Nation. Then we can support their Biafra exit, and they can support our Oduduwa exit. Simple. No need to create a new nation only to continue to divide it some more. Might as well get it all done once and for all. If they can vote for a southern secession, then there's no reason that the southwest can vote to support a southeast secession, and the southeast can vote to support a southwest secession.
Shikena this is reasonable.

Not one scam package southern republic.

4 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
Oyiboman69:
and what Will sustain this your dream country if not for the resources of the other tribe you're belittling?...the last time I checked,the southwest Doe's not have any sustainable economic resources to be on their own. The current quota system favours them regardless of their little contribution to the nation's economy.
If you think that your leaders fighting for one Nigeria are fools,then you continue living in oblivion like Sunday ibogho and his oduduwa nation

So where did Awolowo get money for most of his land mark achievements?.
Any way money dey, money no dey keep your southern Nigeria to yourselves, SW no need am.

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by temitope27(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol i don't need to try. Believe me you need brain transplant grin
have they done it for you before? grin
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

To educate people is what is needed.
Regional system each region will control her resources, those things are not possible in the present Nigeria.

Nothing like that will happen it will just be like U.K and besides Igbo can't hold Yoruba down if we decided to break away further.

I don't know who is instill this fear of Igbo in many ignorant Yoruba's.

Most of the political power Igbo enjoyed in Nigeria in the past is by collaborating with the north.
There would be a good check and balance and we'll control our oil, airport , seaport, instead one gambari from the north deciding for us.

If you think Edo will want to bee under oodua republic then you're comedian .

Edo, delta will neither be Niger delta republic.
What about the ijaw in ondo state? sad

And beside what have you ever done to promote oodua country apart from typing on nairaland.

I've lived with Igbo's for decades and I have many Niger delta friends what I see here is many Yoruba posting with very little knowledge apart from what they read from history

Wetin concern me with whom you have lived with?, if dem say make we vote on the matter, how many Yoruba will vote for such?.
Why not test your proposal among your relatives.
Shior.

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by deantimes(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Tinubu the tormentor of south south bunkums cheesy.

Where is Jojo bitch, I heard he is nowhere to be found in Nijeriya politics.

He can only torment SS but won't taste that seat that SS tasted so who is the loser now?
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 2:09pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
I will be the one giving you your ever last warning to stop dragging Yoruba nation to Ipod/ss bunkums madness.

If dem born dem well make them try promoting this abomination offline.
Won o ni ro aso buruku be se oro mo.
Imagine promoting an eewo.
Ori la fi rin wo ilu, ki ise ese.
Won fe ma ko eran mo ero, dem think say we be mumu here.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 2:12pm On May 13, 2021
deantimes:

Were we begging you for alliances? Or didn't you see your brother started the thread by begging SE and SS for unity?

My brother or your brother?.
By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by deantimes(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2021
Sipsum:

My brother or your brother?.
By their fruits we shall know them.

Oga go back and start reading the comments of the op from the part and stop being stupid.

You think we ND are known for begging?
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 2:17pm On May 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:

It is well cool.

Thanks.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Sipsum: 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
Christistruth00:

That was what led to the abandoned Property Saga in Port Harcourt

Azikiwe against the Advice of the British used his Position as Premier of the Eastern Region to forcefully acquire the Land of the Indigenes only to redistribute the land to his Friends and family using Loans from his bank ACB
By the time the Civil War Started 93% of Port Harcourt Land had been forcefully taken from the indigenes and given to non Indigenes
On freehold O!! Not on leasehold that would have returned the land to the Indigenes after 100years

The mode in which Azikiwe used his ACB bank to acquire the Land of the Non Indigenes was illegal and after an investigation by the British Colonial Government Azikiwe could have been jailed, but because he was the main supporter of the British,one Nigeria Policy the British did nothing more after obtaining a promise that the Non-Igbo People’s of the Eastern Region would be given a referendum to have their own Region which was never done after Independence

This was a big part of what led to Adaka Boros anger and his Niger Delta Repubic rebellion

After the War the Port Harcourt Indigenes believed they had taken back what belonged to them all along through the War.

Imagine that, when dey don't succeed they cry tribalism, nepotism and marginalization.
Abeg make dem dey their dey, no to Southern Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Lagoon0: 2:47pm On May 13, 2021
MrMaestro:
not happening. The only thing we're supporting is Yoruba Nation. Then we can support their Biafra exit, and they can support our Oduduwa exit. Simple. No need to create a new nation only to continue to divide it some more. Might as well get it all done once and for all. If they can vote for a southern secession, then there's no reason that the southwest can't vote to support a southeast secession, and the southeast can't vote to support a southwest secession.
We're saying the samething from different angle. We unite to divide that's what have been trying to say.
We don't have to be in same country. Southwest need to control pollution and her borders.

But presently south need to speak with one voice of leaving Nigeria. Simple!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU): Cult War / Ask A Somali Anything, Naija Folks / Booing Galore As Gov Amaechi Dares Okrika People(Ijaws).Waterfronts Must Go Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.