Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Republic Of Southern Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Republic Of Southern Nigeria (9242 Views)

Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by MrMaestro: 2:52pm On May 13, 2021
Lagoon0:

We're saying the samething from different angle. We unite to divide that's what have been trying to say.
We don't have to be in same country. Southwest need to control pollution and her borders.

But presently south need to speak with one voice of leaving Nigeria. Simple!
There's no such thing as "Republic of Southern Nigeria". It's best to get that out of your thoughts now. A united southern secession organization is the only thing people should be pushing for.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Lagoon0: 10:00pm On May 13, 2021
MrMaestro:

There's no such thing as "Republic of Southern Nigeria". It's best to get that out of your thoughts now. A united southern secession organization is the only thing people should be pushing for.
Check my comment you'll see me saying southern unity . I even made reference to UK. UK is not a country, there countries that form UK.
People were taking it too far anytime they hear anything Igbo thats whats making me go lengthy arguing tho.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by Validated: 1:14am On May 14, 2021
MrMaestro:

Anything you call it, the mandate/objective is same.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by MrMaestro: 4:48am On May 14, 2021
Lagoon0:

Check my comment you'll see me saying southern unity . I even made reference to UK. UK is not a country, there countries that form UK.
People were taking it too far anytime they hear anything Igbo thats whats making me go lengthy arguing tho.
UK for all intents and purposes is a country. Yorubas want ZERO political affiliation with the other regions in the south. We only want Yoruba Nation. Period. There's no need to call it anything. The governors can organize a referendum right now
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by MrMaestro: 4:50am On May 14, 2021
Validated:

Anything you call it, the mandate/objective is same.
No it's not. You call the"Republic of Southern Nigeria" a "nation". Get that through your thick skull, it won't happen, not with Yorubas. The rest of you can do whatever you like.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by DCatt: 11:14pm On May 15, 2021
Right on!
Sipsum:

The truth, only a numbskull will not know this.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by DCatt: 11:16pm On May 15, 2021
Yada yada yada!

Go and kill yourself you desperate soul, your propaganda has failed to launch.
Lagoon0:

You're a bloody miscreant, no wonder, my guesses are right , when you guys start shifting the goal pose.

I sense 2023 propagandist , and you've prove me right.

PDP killed and APC save right ?
That's the nonsense you're trying to tell sane yorubas?

I live around Igbo's for decades and I tell you that you don't have sense.

Your foolishness is embedded along party lines and you will fail .

Get lost. No one should take all this party miscreant serious . Every tribe do have b∆ST∆RD
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by DCatt: 11:19pm On May 15, 2021
Can someone bring a cupcake for this nutsack.
frank202012:

U re a terrorist....
Mr bokoharam re not not terrorist....
God will catch u one day....
Wicked black soul
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria by DCatt: 11:28pm On May 15, 2021
The next thing you will hear is Yoruba betray them if Yoruba don't act as rubber stamp to them. So the more we keep reminding them that it's every man for himself the better.
MrMaestro:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Astonishing Ancient Igbo Male Hairstyles / Rare Picture Of Tinubu Relaxing With His Cigarette / Fayemi Mourns Late Olubadan, Oba Lekan Balogun, Hails Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.