Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating (22644 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 – Www.frsc.gov.ng Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:02pm On May 12, 2021
Ik
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Ambode4g(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2021
what of we that cant find our school result on the portal after uploading and taken the test?
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by djblue007(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2021
Ambode4g:
what of we that cant find our school result on the portal after uploading and taken the test?
Contact the support
For other enquiry or query, please call 018888340 or 018888189 or send a message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by vineakachi(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2021
Ambode4g:
I was thinking that it was only me that was experiencing this
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by abiala2015(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2021
2023 is too far to be deployed if it's true... Why do they want to waste people's time now?
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Only the few benefit from the luxury of this country
Thats true.God will save us.
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Sergioaguero: 8:30pm On May 12, 2021
Buy ebooks on Catfish farming, Water Analysis and Treatment, Black Soldier Fly Larva (mealworm) organic rich in protein and minerals poultry, fish and pig feeds, Catfish disease and treatment, Catfish hatchery all practical approach in setting up your own agro business at home this critical time.
In critical time sell NEEDS not WANTS. FOOD IS A NEED.
CALL/WHATSAPP/SIGNAL ME ON 08138570184 TO ORDER EBOOK FOR N1000 ONLY. PRICE MAY GO UP SOON.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT IN
BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, BNB, USDT, USDC, DOGE, SAFEMOON FROM THOSE BUYING FROM ABROAD.
buy @catfishfarming send a DM or #whatsapp me with +2348138570184

Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Dikegodspower(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2021
Emma1Oj:
I beg someone shld help me with 1k. Things get as hey be to God

Gtb 0353298551

Thanks

U fit manage 10 naira?
I go transfer am now now
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Sososo(f): 8:32pm On May 12, 2021
TechCapon:
I just checked and the edit button is still there meaning you can still update. My records are correct so no need to update anything
how can one check if the records are correct?
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Dikegodspower(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2021
Emma1Oj:
I beg someone shld help me with 1k. Things get as hey be to God

Gtb 0353298551

Thanks

U fit manage 10 naira?
I go transfer am now now
Just manage the ten naira ok?
Things will get better
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by bejeria101(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2021
Awon oniranu grin grin grin
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by TechCapon(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2021
Sososo:
how can one check if the records are correct?
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
ignis:
NPower is a useless scheme for jobless lazy youths .
your opinion.
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 12, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
your opinion.

I see take test. I'm I to take the test again.
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Jimmyubah2: 9:41pm On May 12, 2021
Zchi1052:
Scam as always been

Useless country.
Useless president
Useless government
Useless people
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Oluromantic: 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
When are we gonna be called upon
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2021
BiggyB242:

I see take test. I'm I to take the test again.
if you've taken the test and accorded a score, then there wouldn't be a need to. Cos, once you click on the TAKE TEST, what pops out will be your test score. You can try it and see..
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by martin22: 10:39pm On May 12, 2021
Pls, I just discovered dat my Certificate I uploaded during registration didn't upload. I tried uploading it by editing my profile, but I was told that the website has bin closed for update. What can I do remedy d situation? All oda information needed are supplied during my registration for the N-Power Batch C except my Certificate dat failed to upload. What's d way out pls?
TechCapon:
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by martin22: 11:03pm On May 12, 2021
I am having d same issue too. I uploaded my Certificate & I just discovered dat it didn't upload. And I edited my profile to upload it, I was told dat website has bin closed for update.

Ambode4g:
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Puhrs: 11:04pm On May 12, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by sylve11: 11:28pm On May 12, 2021
djblue007:

Contact the support
For other enquiry or query, please call 018888340 or 018888189 or send a message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

none of these numbers will connect and they will never reply your email. sad cool
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Dom123(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2021
Finally Npower has closed it Portal. I was thinking the portal will remain open til l2023 na
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by waze63(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2021
djblue007:
Dear N-Power applicants, the NASIMS portal closes on the 11th of May, 2021 by 12 midnight. Please make sure your records are fully updated on the portal.
I already updated my profile and uploaded all the required documents during the test
Do I still need to update again?
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by djblue007(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2021
waze63:

I already updated my profile and uploaded all the required documents during the test
Do I still need to update again?
No
Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:39am On May 13, 2021
OldNairalander:
It still amazes me how this wonderful scheme under Osibanjo was moved to the ministry of disaster where it became a disaster undecided

How is it a disaster? Most of you just talk in the name of talking

1 Like

Re: Npower (nasims.gov.ng) Portal Has Officially Closed to record updating by Mandyjosh: 12:36pm On May 13, 2021
Sorry bro.. What about people who couldn't do their test, is their any possibility that the site might still be open ed in due course?cos I miss the exams

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power News / Job Scammers New Method / Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.