Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (68691 Views)

Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by BePrepared: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
Cutehector:
Pls i need to experience the one they prophesied 7women will beg one man to marry them.

Make money like Ned it will be automatically fulfilled for you

May sense fall on u
This I pray
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by BePrepared: 12:33pm On May 13, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Allah is God.God is Allah.

Terrorism has no place in Islam

Quran 5 vs 32 “[w]hoever kills a soul
unless for a soul or for corruption
[done] in the land - it is as if he had
slain mankind entirely. And whoever
saves one - it is as if he had saved
mankind entirely.”

Do not let the actions of boko
haram or whatever terrorist sect
that you know prevent you from
seeking knowledge of Islam and
opening your heart towards been
Muslim.

Allah is The Truth.

The Quran forbids unjust killings.

Quran 6 vs 51 “And do not kill the
soul which Allah has forbidden [to
be killed] except by [legal] right.
This has He instructed you that you
may use reason."

Allah is the only Lord .He's the Lord
of the heavens and earth. Worship
Allah only .This is a reminder for all
that see this. Come to believe in
God and worship him only without
an intermediary. He sees and hears
everything. All Glory to Allah

U didnt mention where Muhammed sent a messenger to kill a nursing mother with 5 children.

Or where he beheaded five hundred Jews

Or where he married a six year old

Or where he. commanded his followers to kill infidels anywhere they are found

Or where he married his sons wife.

Plz help me with these...
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by pacespot(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2021
But Hamas rockets are too slow, I watch them on the sky, very slow and noisy, which can easily be detected by Israeli radar. Can iron dome stop radar evading hypersonic and supersonic missiles from China, Russia, North Korea or even Iran?
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by mhmsadyq(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2021
Gainman:
David in the Bible killed one of their best soldiers, Goliath the Philistines.

Oh sorry. I don't know you are still there.
The world is in 2021.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Gullah: 4:30pm On May 13, 2021
Krismas:
cool What are u doing online also? Is not rubbish noise making abt the superiority of Israeli military?Wen apparently u don even know jack! Why don u find out why Israeli army left Lebanon in 2000? The Hizbollah chased them out with their tale btw their legs grin six yrs afterward wen they had cause to cross swords again, Israel choose to stay in the air to bomb bomb. Liver no gree dem come down and fight. Israeli military that the Americans virtually spoon feed, fund and arm like a spoilt child! Overhype grin
I am not making online noise, Israel has proven themselves over and over whenever they had to go to war, they've crushed their enemies. Let those who are saying Israel is overhyped come and prove themselves in the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Malawian(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2021
Muslims are dragging Christianity and Judaism holy lands and sites. No one is dragging Meccah and Medina with them. They are dragging what does not even belong to them! I blame the Jews for their tolerance. The Jews have tolerated that illegal Mosque sitting ontop of their Temple foundations long enough.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Krismas(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2021
Gullah:

I am not making online noise, Israel has proven themselves over and over whenever they had to go to war, they've crushed their enemies. Let those who are saying Israel is overhyped come and prove themselves in the battle field.
cool Then I can see u really do not know Israel u are ranting about. For the last 400yrs have been slaves to virtually every nation, To the Greeks, the Romans, the Turks, the Germans, the British! Hitler even fried 6million of dem in various gas chambers scattered over Europe, why didn’t the GREAT ISRAELI MILITARY stop Hitler? Where was this military wen General Titus crucified millions of Jews in one day and sold the rest into cheap slavery in the sacking of Jerusalem? Where was d military wen the Jews were herded together inside synagogues and den burnt alive by the Crusaders, for killing Jesus? Where was dis military wen Judas Maccabees was murdered by the Seleucians and MacAnthony be-heading their last Haesmonean king? D list is endless. The issue is, it’s peeps like u who push the Jews into false hope of military invincibility till they almost auto-destroy themselves, by biting more dan they can really chew

1 Like

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Gainman: 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Oh sorry. I don't know you are still there.
The world is in 2021.
History is repeating itself
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Midas01: 9:29am On May 14, 2021
Shut up.

If you've ever read the Bible, you'd understand why pastor righteousness said it's this generation.

Jesus give signs of his coming which all races in all countries have pointed out to be our generation.

Keep looking for every reason to disparage your country.
Lordbinsmar:

Jesus tell you when he dey come back grin grin grin

He said that he his coming back like a thief at night, how you sabi say naa this generation he dey come back.

Nigerians and I too know grin grin
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Lordbinsmar: 10:00am On May 14, 2021
Midas01:
Shut up.

If you've ever read the Bible, you'd understand why pastor righteousness said it's this generation.

Jesus give signs of his coming which all races in all countries have pointed out to be our generation.

Keep looking for every reason to disparage your country.

Professor of Biblical Studies I hail thee grin grin grin
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by mhmsadyq(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2021
Malawian:
Muslims are dragging Christianity and Judaism holy lands and sites. No one is dragging Meccah and Medina with them. They are dragging what does not even belong to them! I blame the Jews for their tolerance. The Jews have tolerated that illegal Mosque sitting ontop of their Temple foundations long enough.

I can understand Judaism in this conflict but, Christianity has lost every relevance in the middle east.
You can check Roman and environs for Christianity.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by mrkia(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2021
explosiveskull:

You are an idiot for saying that accept islam. I'll cut off my head than accept that useless religion of violence and deceit. And yes we know Israel hates christians and blacks like us but we are happy they are slaughtering you stupid violence blood thirsty muslims.
Your muslim kins launch rockets to israel from residential areas, use women and kids as sheilds and expect Israel not to retaliate, If am Israel I'll use this opportunity to wipe out anything muslim from that hopeless palestinian muslims who are fools to start what they can't fihish. They start a conflict, dodge behind women and children and cry victims. You useless muslims with your fake paedophilia nymphomaniac rapist and violent mohammed are pathetic imbec1les and once you are cleared from this planet, we shall know peace. See even we will support buddhists, hindus, shintos and even idol worshippers fighting you guys because every proBlem in this earth has islam at the center. Idiots.
I don't know you're this stupid... That's why you can't go beyond where you are.. My able God isn't an oppressor
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by mrkia(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2021
explosiveskull:

You are an idiot for saying that accept islam. I'll cut off my head than accept that useless religion of violence and deceit. And yes we know Israel hates christians and blacks like us but we are happy they are slaughtering you stupid violence blood thirsty muslims.
Your muslim kins launch rockets to israel from residential areas, use women and kids as sheilds and expect Israel not to retaliate, If am Israel I'll use this opportunity to wipe out anything muslim from that hopeless palestinian muslims who are fools to start what they can't fihish. They start a conflict, dodge behind women and children and cry victims. You useless muslims with your fake paedophilia nymphomaniac rapist and violent mohammed are pathetic imbec1les and once you are cleared from this planet, we shall know peace. See even we will support buddhists, hindus, shintos and even idol worshippers fighting you guys because every proBlem in this earth has islam at the center. Idiots.
imagine how this thing reasons!!!! Oh!!!!

Oh!!! My black Christians fellow don't reason with fact. Emotional has always beclouded their senses of reasoning...

You better hasten up and accept Islam as the ONLY TRUE religion before it's too late
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool Then I can see u really do not know Israel u are ranting about. For the last 400yrs have been slaves to virtually every nation, To the Greeks, the Romans, the Turks, the Germans, the British! Hitler even fried 6million of dem in various gas chambers scattered over Europe, why didn’t the GREAT ISRAELI MILITARY stop Hitler? Where was this military wen General Titus crucified millions of Jews in one day and sold the rest into cheap slavery in the sacking of Jerusalem? Where was d military wen the Jews were herded together inside synagogues and den burnt alive by the Crusaders, for killing Jesus? Where was dis military wen Judas Maccabees was murdered by the Seleucians and MacAnthony be-heading their last Haesmonean king? D list is endless. The issue is, it’s peeps like u who push the Jews into false hope of military invincibility till they almost auto-destroy themselves, by biting more dan they can really chew

I love this.
Pls. Permit me share.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by keppler: 9:37pm On May 14, 2021
pacespot:
But Hamas rockets are too slow, I watch them on the sky, very slow and noisy, which can easily be detected by Israeli radar. Can iron dome stop radar evading hypersonic and supersonic missiles from China, Russia, North Korea or even Iran?
IDF develops weapons based on situation on ground and future, Hence they developed the Iron dome for SHORT RANGE ROCKETS AND MISSLES. They jointly developed other surface to air defense systems with the USA, ranging from mid range to intercontinental (possibly from Iran).
Different weapons for different purposes
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
cool What are u doing online also? Is not rubbish noise making abt the superiority of Israeli military?Wen apparently u don even know jack! Why don u find out why Israeli army left Lebanon in 2000? The Hizbollah chased them out with their tale btw their legs grin six yrs afterward wen they had cause to cross swords again, Israel choose to stay in the air to bomb bomb. Liver no gree dem come down and fight. Israeli military that the Americans virtually spoon feed, fund and arm like a spoilt child! Overhype grin
I am loving your post sir.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 14, 2021
neyorlmogzy:

I really do know about history Sir, though you are right about the Arabs, but Israel is targeting the Islamic group known as the Hamas millitant, in doing so certain casualties of war has happened.. as for the hatred of the Israelis on black, I only know that only the igbos were asked to leave as they couldn't trace any claim of ties to their descendents as claimed by the igbos..other Jews such as the Ethiopian, Italians, Russians etc still settled till this day..I have the documentary and can send it to you...

Google Ethiopian Jews in Israel. No need for documentary you will see more than documentaries
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 15, 2021
Reference:

It is everywhere in the middle east and the arabian peninsula, There is deep discrimination and prejudice of biblical proportions running everywhere. Majorities always seek ethno religious totalitarianism.

Look at Syria, Iraq, Iran today, their Christian populations for example have been decimated by Islamic fundamentalist movements.

The 'centre' of the world or you can call it the crucible of civilisation is just not ready for peace and prepared to move on.

The elders of my family said “have you not wondered why God kept sending the same people messengers? Imagine how stubborn they are that God had to keep sending people to give them the same message and they are still fighting today” Since then I just dey avoid people of that area.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 15, 2021
zimmaking:
Do you know that Moses wife in the Bible was an Ethiopian i.e a black woman.Do your research well next time.

What has Moses got to do with Israeli politicians? Like I said ignorance and nairalanders like 1and 2 this data that Mark Adenuga sells to you dey just cause problem.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by zimmaking(m): 3:17am On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

What has Moses got to do with Israeli politicians? Like I said ignorance and nairalanders like 1and 2 this data that Mark Adenuga sells to you dey just cause problem.
are you stupid?Moses was their first leader.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by pacespot(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2021
keppler:

IDF develops weapons based on situation on ground and future, Hence they developed the Iron dome for SHORT RANGE ROCKETS AND MISSLES. They jointly developed other surface to air defense systems with the USA, ranging from mid range to intercontinental (possibly from Iran).
Different weapons for different purposes

Those missiles too have their own defense system when launched, they can evade radar or any incoming obstruction until they reach their destination, they are unstoppable so if you can't detect them quickly and stop them at a particular range, you can't catch up with them again. There are also missiles that can strick multiple targets at a go. So it all depends on who has a superior technology though.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 9:00am On May 15, 2021
zimmaking:
are you stupid?Moses was their first leader.

Moses was who’s first leader? You mean the Prophet that God sent his people that believe there is only one God? In that case Abraham was actually the first leader of the time, after Adam. And Jesus was sent to remind them of the message God had been warning them. To stop worshipping material things and fear Him. Obviously they still don’t listen.

I still don’t know what that has to do with Zionists that arrived in 1948 and have been propagating apartheid.

Like I said nairalanders and stupidity are like 1 and 2.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by zimmaking(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Moses was who’s first leader? You mean the Prophet that God sent his people that believe there is only one God? In that case Abraham was actually the first leader of the time, after Adam. And Jesus was sent to remind them of the message God had been warning them. To stop worshipping material things and fear Him. Obviously they still don’t listen.

I still don’t know what that has to do with Zionists that arrived in 1948 and have been propagating apartheid.

Like I said nairalanders and stupidity are like 1 and 2.
You are a very silly individual and a terrorist.Isreal is killing your brothers and you are having migraine.Your Islamic brothers contributed nothing to the development of this world than Jihad,murder and Pedophiles everywhere.A terrorist claiming to know Bible than a Christian?se Ori e pe?Are you normal?What did I say that warrant this silly insult.I believe you must be an 18 year old boy using daily mtn 10MB.You look fustrated and very likely to drink sniper.Rubbish silly individual.That is how some empty brain Muslims told me Moses,Jesus were all Muslim...........You don't belong to this century,I mean all of you.I enjoy seeing isrealis destroying you people,it gives me endless joy.You can go to Gaza and join hamaz and get killed.Son of a pedophile,silly prophet.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by keppler: 12:43pm On May 15, 2021
pacespot:

Those missiles too have their own defense system when launched, they can evade radar or any incoming obstruction until they reach their destination, they are unstoppable so if you can't detect them quickly and stop them at a particular range, you can't catch up with them again. There are also missiles that can strick multiple targets at a go. So it all depends on who has a superior technology though.
Yeah, you are right. Just that defense for most attack missiles is on their speed and ability to evade detection. If the opponent's radar system can detect them and defense missile is fast enough, then usually, game over for the attack missile
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by explosiveskull(m): 11:46pm On May 15, 2021
mrkia:
imagine how this thing reasons!!!! Oh!!!!

Oh!!! My black Christians fellow don't reason with fact. Emotional has always beclouded their senses of reasoning...

You better hasten up and accept Islam as the ONLY TRUE religion before it's too late

Like I said, for me to accept islam, I'll personally cut off my head. Religion of piss, rapists, nymphomaniacs, paedophilias and imbeciles.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by explosiveskull(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2021
mrkia:
I don't know you're this stupid... That's why you can't go beyond where you are.. My able God isn't an oppressor
Like you are enjoying where you are, go and strap c4s to your chest and blow yourself up like your rapist paedophilia nymphomaniac stupid fake ass prophet taught you guys idiots.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by explosiveskull(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2021
Krismas:
cool U are the IDIOT! Ignorant fool running ur mouth anyhow for nothing. Israel blockaded Gaza since June 2007! For wot? Simply becos Hamas won election! What is wrong abt fighting oppression? Why won’t they fire missiles? Shotup if u don know wots happening
Oya na go and join them let Israel use ur scrotal sack like pigs that ate that of your dead smelly prophet to draw maps imbeciles from whores of many fathers bastards.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by explosiveskull(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2021
salaf2000:

you re a big fool for this your statement, did the Palestine went to the church to kill people? so you really happy that unarmed people, children, women were killed and injured? am sure u really among those people who were still with Kelli massacre that never happened crying all over the social media saying soldiers shot at unarmed protesters. silly being
Islam is a religion of peace and it will definitely dominate
Was that all you heard or what your drunken deluded idiotic imams taught you, of course your prophet was a fool that was why he was poisoned and died like a mere skunk and idiot which he is and Islam will only dominate fools and bastards born by mistakes like you and your miserable generations not me.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Krismas(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2021
explosiveskull:

Oya na go and join them let Israel use ur scrotal sack like pigs that ate that of your dead smelly prophet to draw maps imbeciles from whores of many fathers bastards.
coolMumu IPOB grin grin U Secretly tink if u slavishly support Israeli then d rubbish Israeli will come and deliver u from Buharig grin grin chai, u b mumu! U that want biafra yet u don want freedom for Palestine? U dat support UGM yet u come here to say Israel has rite to defend herself? Don worry, Buharig is coming wit Army from Sambisa and they have rite to defend themselves abi? Idiot grin
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by explosiveskull(m): 12:14am On May 16, 2021
Krismas:
coolMumu IPOB grin ;DU secretly tink if u slavishly support Israeli then d rubbish Israeli will come and deliver u from Buhari grin ;DChai u b mumu! U that want biafra yet u don want freedom for Palestine? U dat support UGM yet u come here to say Israel has rite to defend herself? Don worr, Buhari is coming wit Army from Sambisa and they have rite to defend themselves abi? Idiot grin
They should finish saving themselves from bokoharam, your kinsman the bandits and terrorist fulani herdsmen first then they can come for me. Mohammed uriné smoker. No wonder the thing have disfigured your dna that madness is now part of your family.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Krismas(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2021
explosiveskull:

They should finish saving themselves from bokoharam, your kinsman the bandits and terrorist fulani herdsmen first then they can come for me. Mohammed uriné smoker. No wonder the thing have disfigured your dna that madness is now part of your family.
cool grin No no no! Buharig is not complaining! He can handle Boko, bandit, UGM and smelling IPOB like u 2geda. And u will have to wait 4ever 4israel to come and save u grin
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by explosiveskull(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2021
Krismas:
cool grin No no no! Buharig is not complaining! He can handle Boko, bandit, UGM and smelling IPOB like u 2geda. And u will have to wait 4ever 4israel to come and save u grin
If you could really understand the nature of people like you, you will know of otmost important need the level of help you need and how crucial you pursue the agenda, in fact, if you can make it your top priority you'll know you are running cue to using only 1/630158249088th wrong part of your brain matter to perceive reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.