Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS (6129 Views)

INEC Begins Nationwide Display Of Preliminary Voters Register / Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Kebbiprince: 4:37pm On May 12, 2021
Cyberterror:

How will Ebonyi sustain this airport? Only politicians will be using it. No airline will make profit on that route. That airport is a waste of money. Ebonyi people are dying of poverty and strange ailments and this is what Umahi could come up with.
Well I don't think is in your position to tell any state what they need and is good for them. Just like someone coming to tell your papa how to fvck your mom . Is no one's biz

Even the northern states here all have airport except zamfara. It has nothing to do with poverty yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by MI6Surveillance: 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Cyberterror:

How will Ebonyi sustain this airport? Only politicians will be using it. No airline will make profit on that route. That airport is a waste of money. Ebonyi people are dying of poverty and strange ailments and this is what Umahi could come up with.

Very true
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Multiplier7(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
How is this rubbish that looks like a substandard market better than Anambra international airport? Where's the tower building? Who will use the airport even they ever compete it, when we consider that Ebonyi has 90% poverty rate. cheesy

Appreciate what is good and it will cost you nothing.

Is only a fool that will ask who will use a standard unique international airport when it is completed.

Calling that gigantic edifice 'rubbish ' is really a bad defiant behavior that you should abstain from so as not to affect your future judgements in life.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by MI6Surveillance: 6:43pm On May 12, 2021
Hahahaha

Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria with almost 90% poverty rate

80% of ebonyi indigenes are living in Anambra because ebonyi state is a cursed cheesy

Useless bunch of illiterate gala hawkers

Cry me Atlantic ocean cheesy

[s]
Multiplier7:

Okay now I get. Because I mentioned Anambra in the equation right? Deal with it then, Ebony is far more developed than Anambra tongue Cry me a river but the truth is evident for all to see. Ndi Anambra ndi ogwu egoD
[/s]
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Multiplier7(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Hahahaha

Ebonyi is the most backward state in Nigeria with almost 90% poverty

80% of ebonyi indigenes are living in Anambra

Useless bunch of illiterate gala hawkers

Cry me a bucket of water

[s][/s]

I don't engage myself in online argument but my friend let me tell you something.

Come down from your self imposed illusion so that you can see the huge progress others are making.

See your mouth like poverty but am sure it's dealing with you left and right where you're now.

Your low mental attitude thinking is really legendary and I detest and abhor such kind of people around me.

Never quote me again. Try someone else please.

2 Likes

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Kebbiprince: 6:57pm On May 12, 2021
Lmao, see how the Osu people are arguing and cursing themselves above for airport wey all northern states except zamfara has, lol
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Depressed101: 7:24pm On May 12, 2021
Multiplier7:
Wow

This looks 100x better than that of Anambra Airport. Ebonyi state doing wonders recently. Kudos to the Government and the people of Ebony state.

Heard their gigantic mall will be commissioned soon including Hospitals. That's really nice.

Ebonyi to the world!
i see the runway is concrete, better than the cheap asphalt used on the one in Anambra

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by MI6Surveillance: 7:28pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Multiplier7:

Go tell that to your father
[/s]

Go tell that to your useless father
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Multiplier7(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2021
Depressed101:
i see the runway is concrete, better than the cheap asphalt used on the one in Anambra
Far better Ezigbo. Both the architecture and everything. Honestly, if you see the finished prototype of that edifice, you will marvel.

Children of hate didn't like it and I don't know why

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2021
triple996:
Everybody is now building "here put".
If it was built in the north or west osu people go start to de ask the economic potential, strength etc . Now dat it's in their backyard no one is asking for the potential of this ebonyi hereput . Imagine south-east the size of kaduna state with more than five "here puts".
Big fucking white elephant project bt their problem is tinubu, elrufai, kaduna,lagos etc. Bunch of jokersgrin

Please don't die of hatred, you hear

Take it easy, how can you be living with so much hate in you
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2021
Multiplier7:
Wow

This looks 100x better than that of Anambra Airport. Ebonyi state doing wonders recently. Kudos to the Government and the people of Ebony state.

Heard their gigantic mall will be commissioned soon including Hospitals. That's really nice.

Ebonyi to the world!

Must you mention Anambra?

Why not celebrate it and move on or is dave umahi building an airport to challenge his Anambra counterpart

Please stop dividing Igbos, We Anambrans are happy that Ebonyi too is having an airport

You can't live in this world alone, we need one another

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Multiplier7(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Must you mention Anambra?

Why not celebrate it and move on or is dave umahi building an airport to challenge his Anambra counterpart

Please stop dividing Igbos, We Anambrans are happy that Ebonyi too is having an airport

You can't live in this world alone, we need one another

Am sorry

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by ThinkSmarter: 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
9japride:
I don't think Ebony states needs airport. It's one of the poorest states in Nigeria. Who's going to use the airport? I believe most of these politicians deliberately try to keep the citizens financially handicap. It's only Anambra cargo airport that is of good purpose due to the commercial city of Onitsha and the China town of Nnewi.
Don't look look down at Ebonyi .
The Young shall grow. Abakaliki int'l mkt is bigger and better planned than Onitsha main mkt.
The cargo airport is meant to supply the int'l mkt.
Cross River, Benue and neighbouring Abia state will start coming to Abakaliki instead of Traveling a long distance to Onitsha.
Onitsha is congested already.
We need the airport now and in the future.
Abakaliki is Rising and we are changing our Narratives.

3 Likes

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
Multiplier7:

Am sorry

Is OK bro, one love
Thank you for your understanding, you're really a fine gentleman, kudos
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Multiplier7(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2021
Fabulousl0l:

Is OK bro, one love

Thank you for your understanding, you're really a fine gentleman, kudos

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by bastardmod: 12:12am On May 13, 2021
triple996:
Everybody is now building "here put".
If it was built in the north or west osu people go start to de ask the economic potential, strength etc . Now dat it's in their backyard no one is asking for the potential of this ebonyi hereput . Imagine south-east the size of kaduna state with more than five "here puts".
Big fucking white elephant project bt their problem is tinubu, elrufai, kaduna,lagos etc. Bunch of jokersgrin

Let this jealousy kill you....
tongue tongue
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
The Young shall grow. Abakaliki int'l mkt is bigger and better planned than Onitsha main mkt.
Cross River, Benue and neighbouring Abia state will start coming to Abakaliki instead of Traveling a long distance to Onitsha.
[color=#006600][/color]

If you say so, it looks like a good idea. I hope the governor achieve something and not play unnecessary politics and propanda? No eastern states should lack behind.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Well I don't think your in a position to tell any state what they need and is good for them. Just like someone coming to tell your papa how to fvck your mom . Is no one's biz
[color=#006600][/color]

Our leaders need to held accountable. So it's my business after all any decision the governor takes affects me directly/inderectly. I am from the eastern region and hopefully when the state of Biafra is achieved Ebony state should not be left behind in terms of development.
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2021
EMMY76:

Governor umahi knows exactly what he is doing he is also building world-class hospital, shopping malls and university where pilots will be trained all these will attract visitors from all over the world. It's not fair to belittle a whole state u can become anything u want in life if u dare to dream it this is exactly what governor umahi is currently doing in ebonyi he should be commended for not being a mediocre governor or settling for less.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good, he should focus on the development of the state and forget about he's presidential aspiration. I see him like one who will want to please the north to the detriment of he's people. Northerners don't play fair and are very inconsiderate to others region issues. With what you have stated above, if properly managed, the state will progress positively. I am usually worried when we Nigerians still thinks we are in the 1960s Era. Mediocrity everywhere, can't our governors consult foreign experts to help develop their states?

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
waiting person no go read for nairaland Just imagine delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2021
Depressed101:
Please can you show me runway picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:59am On May 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Almost all the northern states already have airports except zamfara. The south east people keep coming last, the other time it was Anambra and now Ebonyi.
Congrats to them though. When person wake up na him morning
Dumb you are comparing all the northern states with just one region in South, Check air passengers list below compare your region in the north with two airports in Southeast Owerri and Enugu minus FCT

Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2021
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by adadike(f): 4:53am On May 13, 2021
Chei! It's so beautiful, I love what am seeing! Unknown gunmen keep off! Enonyi youths should join ebube agu instead of fooling around with kanu who is also another politician and not any lover of biafra
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Kebbiprince: 5:51am On May 13, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Our leaders need to held accountable. So it's my business after all any decision the governor takes affects me directly/inderectly. I am from the eastern region and hopefully when the state of Biafra is achieved Ebony state should not be left behind in terms of development.
Wake up and stop hallucinating. You can't have Biafra
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Kebbiprince: 5:53am On May 13, 2021
post=101636521:

Dumb you are comparing all the northern states with just one region in South, Check air passengers list below compare your region in the north with two airports in Southeast Owerri and Enugu minus FCT
Stick to the discussion which is the states that have airport. Northern states all have one except sad yeast
Re: MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:09am On May 13, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
See the massive Ebonyi state international Airport in the preliminary stage: PHOTOS Footages

The ongoing Ebonyi state International Airport is supper massive and a welcome development, good win for both the Governor David Nweze Umahi lead administration and the entire Good people of Ebonyi state.. Big Congrats To Good Governance

Reporting from: https://afrinotes.com/see-it-ebonyi-state-international-airport-preliminary-stage-photos/

Fool Ebonyi don't even need an airport it"s just a pretext to rob their treasury

Most of you are brainless dogs who deserve your devilish leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now / Enugu: Door-To-Door Group Declares Support For Peter Mbah, Other PDP Candidates / The True Meaning Of PDP And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.