Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex (60814 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by stormborn28(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2021
Frales6:

men like you go sabi beg their woman eh... you go come outside come castigate men wey dey pet their own and then go to your own go dey wash her pants. Anyways the boy no try bcox las las another man go begin nack the woman sharp sharp.
na so ooooo....another man go nack the pvssy tear self
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by stormborn28(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
He did well. Now he can go to the land of endless sex with 72 virgins.
na another man go dey nack that pvssy now...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by UltimateSpice: 11:21pm On May 12, 2021
Too bad.

He wasted his life.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by favour32(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Is sex food?
Yes na food...if you know you know
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Guyman111: 11:28pm On May 12, 2021
Kings999:
This is what happens when teenagers get married early without having any knowledge about marriage, how is this news matured... is only a fool will kill himself because of a pussy hole.... Even if you don't have money, have sense..
My advice to men if your woman stop giving you sex and you try to find out what the problem is, if you don't find what is the reason of her actions send her back to her fathers house or you leave her and find a side chicks that will satisfy your sexual urge... Fustrate your woman, let her know that pussy is everywhere...
No man with his right senses should let a pussy hole woman to do nonsense shakara for you. Who are you self to do shakara for me for sex, go outside and have fun their are alot of girls outside looking for married men to put problems in their marriage... Las Las na she go cry....
Gentle man is not for this generation again, if you fvck up your woman will ride you on.. someone like me that doesn't like someone to do shakara for me talk more of a woman, I can cook infact I can do anything a woman can do... If my woman fvck up I will let her know I don't have time for nonsense.....
have you been broke to an extent that your wife is the only option at that very point.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Cooky007(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2021
I no fit talk about this issue. But! Wait this man done sign his death warrant to jolly 4 hell fire. Mumu plenty 4 southern African countries. Chei! ? Better not born than to die for a dirty woman cunning. Shit hole struker
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by DHaran: 11:47pm On May 12, 2021
The man don chop belle full na
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by grandstar(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2021
Why is this newspaper always mentioning the tribe of the victims or perpetrators? In Nigeria, it's usually the state of origin in and a few times the local government.

Does Zimbabwe not have states or provinces?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by grandstar(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2021
Cooky007:
I no fit talk about this issue. But! Wait this man done sign his death warrant to jolly 4 hell fire. Mumu plenty 4 southern African countries. Chei! ? Better not born than to die for a dirty woman cunning. Shit hole struker

Where does the Bible say that if you commit suicide "na hell fire straight?"

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by olmoRoc: 12:15am On May 13, 2021
Instead of cutting his loss and sending her packing!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by iExplore(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2021
He must be mentally unstable. No sane man would kill himself because he was denied $3x
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:21am On May 13, 2021
stormborn28:
na another man go dey nack that pvssy now...
Yes nah.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by mmadu5(m): 1:37am On May 13, 2021
if this story is true then the girl in question is in big trouble. how can you marry someone and deny him what is rightfully his? who does that? when it comes to sex everyone is different . and some guys dont take rejection lightly . the dead man sef no try like wtf bro you hanged your self cos of punna? hmm even 400 naira can get you a sweet punna to fork any how why kil your self? his corpses needs to be thrown out in the wild so vultures and the rest can devour it . abomination .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Nobody: 2:38am On May 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
Apparently, the girl had told him to wait till after marriage before they can have sex.

Now after marriage, the wife still won't let the man have his way with her.

She was either scared or just doesn’t like him. It is crazy that they commit suicide like nothing. When you don’t value life
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Blavas(m): 3:51am On May 13, 2021
Wen kulugus na 2 for 50 naira...gals na indomie u need to chop de punanny
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by nairalee(m): 4:21am On May 13, 2021
What a waste
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by yogeshkhetani(m): 4:36am On May 13, 2021
What your minds can do is unimaginable. It's going in a direction that we want to achieve. kiss cheesy If positive then you become famous and few negative thoughts you are done finished.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Xantel(f): 4:44am On May 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:48am On May 13, 2021
Zimbabwean like s*x more than food... I'm not surprised
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by LaJoe2: 4:50am On May 13, 2021
Eternity in Hell over what?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Babalola0920: 5:03am On May 13, 2021
MARRYING MORE THAN ONE AS BEEN SEEN AS MUSLIM THING RATHER THAN AFRICA THING, ALLIHAMDULILAHI SHUKROH
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Stormyharper(m): 5:28am On May 13, 2021
illicit:
72 virgins on his mind

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Clintonchiedzie(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2021
Na mumu man
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14am On May 13, 2021
illicit:
72 virgins on his mind
Bad boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Calicoe: 6:25am On May 13, 2021
So people actually believed this story?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by DoreJoe(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2021
You must be from ITSEKIRI
PlayMaker14:
See ehn, E better make person born Thief than to born MUMU.

Only a full grown Efulefu will take his own life because he's been denied of a mere pussy that is so surplus and Free in Zimbabwe.

According to my research, 76.43% of Zimbabwe men have a staggering high libido that is higher than the height of the mountain and this idiot happens to be one of them.

What will he tell his Creator? That he was denied a slice of the pussy that's why he decided to kill himself?

This is a sin against the order of Heaven and may the host of Heavens torment his soul now and forever more.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by annyz: 7:11am On May 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
Apparently, the girl had told him to wait till after marriage before they can have sex.

Now after marriage, the wife still won't let the man have his way with her.

That is what happens when you you leave the matured ladies in town begging to be married and go to the village to look for inexperienced girl with the thought that you have gotten new chassis with tight pussy.

You don't expect one 18yr old girl to perform as 25-32yrs old ladies.

Experience comes with age he forgot.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by LoudLord(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2021
Hmmm I trust myself

You deny me punna lasan, I go for plan B niyen
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by PlayMaker14: 7:27am On May 13, 2021
DoreJoe:
You must be from ITSEKIRI
Lol, Sir, why do you think so?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by OSHIOJANLE: 7:40am On May 13, 2021
Rest in peace Champ...���
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Nobody: 7:43am On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
See ehn, E better make person born Thief than to born MUMU.

Only a full grown Efulefu will take his own life because he's been denied of a mere pussy that is so surplus and Free in Zimbabwe.

According to my research, 76.43% of Zimbabwe men have a staggering high libido that is higher than the height of the mountain and this idiot happens to be one of them.

What will he tell his Creator? That he was denied a slice of the pussy that's why he decided to kill himself?

This is a sin against the order of Heaven and may the host of Heavens torment his soul now and forever more.
Amen!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by wink2015(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2021
ZIM ZIM PEOPLE AND THEIR CRAVE FOR SEX !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.