Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Types Of Thieves In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Types Of Thieves In Nigeria (482 Views)

Mob Sets Ablaze Two Suspected Motorcycle Thieves In Ibadan (Video) / Hushkyari: Holy Sinner In Circle Of Thieves / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Thieves In Nigeria by Xuuu: 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
-the commoner that steal bread for survival, caught and get burnt to death or in detention for his entire life.

- the politicians that steals billion, jailed and released few months later, turns to a celebrity and continues to enjoy life with the loot
Re: Types Of Thieves In Nigeria by Praxis758: 1:41am On May 13, 2021
I believe most lawyers will have a special case to answer before God in heaven for professionally defending evils being perpetrated against humanity.

I know they're working in line with their professional training and law doesn't work with emotion, popular trend or empirical view.

I strongly belief that God won't spare any lawyer who would go to court to defend hardened terrorist/criminals like Shekau, Hitler, Idi Amy, Osama etc if they were to be caught alive.

Moreso, our politicians know that outnumbering prosecuting counsel by a ratio of 5 to 1 in court is all you need to win any corruption case on technical and political ground in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE! Police Arrest Farm Owner And Motorcycle Rider For Alleged Armed Robbery / Police Arrest Men Who Sells Bread To Bandits And Make N400k Monthly In Kaduna / What A Lady Did To Get Rewarded When Her Boyfriend Was Accused Of Yahoo Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.