Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 PM

3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing (1836 Views)

Smartphone 3D Modeling Diary / My Adventures To 3D Modeling And Rendering. / Long term Texturing And Rendering Offer urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 1:04pm On May 12, 2021
Hi,

This is EtaVo Graphics. I'm a 3D artist.

I can help you make 3D models for games, animations, and 3D printing.

Also, if you need photorealistic 3D images for your website, e-commerce store, social media pages, and more, I can help you do that.

The things I will need from you include:

1. The reference images or videos or sketches or any other suitable media that clearly shows or illustrates the object I need to model and render.

2. Your logo, texts, banner, and any other graphics/designs you would like to see on the product.

3. Color references or details.

What you will get:

If you want 3D models, you can get the model in any of the standard 3D file formats such as .obj, .fbx, .stl, .gltf/glb, .ply, .blend, etc. Just let me know and I'll do my best to provide the model in your preferred format.

If you want rendered images, you will get photorealistic images of the object at different camera angles. The camera angles I will normally provide include front, sideways, and back. You can also specify the angle you want.

I can also provide texture files such as normal map, base color, opacity, roughness, and metalness.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How many product can you handle at a time?

Answer: I can handle many products or concepts. Just let me have the reference images and other details I stated above.

2. What is your delivery time?

Answer: The delivery time depends on the complexity of the model/product/concept. The more complex the product/concept, the more time it will take to complete. For product I consider simple, I can complete the work within 24 to 48 hours. Complex model may require longer time. Normally, I will let you know the expected delivery time after I assess the reference images.

3. What is your price and is there any discount for bulk orders?

Answer: The price is based on the complexity of the model. Once you send the reference images, sketches, or other suitable references, I will assess the model and let you know the price.

If you have any further clarification or questions, you can send me an email.

I will be uploading samples of my works on this thread from time to time.
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
One of my rendered images.

1 Like

Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 1:11pm On May 12, 2021
Another render by me.

1 Like

Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 1:13pm On May 12, 2021
Another one of my render.

Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by Tolzy11(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=EtaVoGraphics post=101616544][/quote]
What software do you make use of for this 3D modeling ?
Is it Blender
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by Lilsameey: 4:09pm On May 02, 2022
[quote author=EtaVoGraphics post=101616544]Can you make product animation videos too
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 7:48pm On May 05, 2022
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 7:49pm On May 05, 2022
@Lilsameey

No, I can't.

My focus is on modelling/sculpting and rendering of still images of the models.
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by excell0001: 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
op come and join omami studio. there's a deal on ground we need to secure if you are interested contact me fast. 09037865474
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 1:23am On Jun 11, 2022
@ excell0001 Is the deal still available? I will contact you through your number?
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
I'm available to handle your 3D modeling and sculpting works for games, animation, 3D printing and more.

I can also handle UV unwrapping, retopologizing, and some texturing, and rendering.
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2022
One of my 3D sculptures. I have also retopologize and UV unwrapped it.

Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by Rotepim: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pls I need someone who will be willing to help model some assets in blender for a fee.

You can mail me at
visitrotimi@gmail.com
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Contact me for your 3D Modeling, Sculpting, UV Unwrapping, Texturing, and Rendering.
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by EtaVoGraphics: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
A personal work I did some times ago. I did everything from scratch to finish.

Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by themotivators: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
3D Jewelry Rendering services involve using specialized software and techniques to create realistic and visually appealing digital representations of products. These services enhance marketing and advertising efforts by showcasing products with accurate textures, lighting, and details, providing a cost-effective alternative to traditional product photography.
Re: 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing by themotivators: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
3D Jewelry Rendering Services involve utilizing computer-generated imagery (CGI) to create high-quality, realistic visuals of products. These services are used for marketing, prototyping, and showcasing products before they are physically produced.

(1) (Reply)

Logo Competition At Nairahost / Check This Design Out / Pro Paint Mobile (ppm) Cartoons By Nairaland Boy - @oejoseff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.