Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night (9550 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by chitheo(f): 6:16pm On May 25, 2021
samso247:
I remember then, I went to write putme at Delta state university, the Oleh campus. We didn't start on time, I tink we started after 5 to 6 there about, and it was raining cat and dog.

Meanwhile, it was my first time coming to Delta state, and I came a day to, and stayed with a family friend at Oleh campus.

We finished the putme at about after 8, low and behold, no bus going to Abraka and no bike, and the bus dat were there at that time, was rushed and I couldn't meet up.

Just look at me, at the school gate, just with my tfare to Abraka, I became confused. Then I said a word of prayer.

A guy saw my plight, took me with his bike to his 1 room apartment where he was with his girlfriend. We chatted a little, and I slept with one eye open, just incase. Did I forget he also gave me food of which I rejected, cos my parents has already filled our head with plenty ritual talks.

The next morning d guy dropped me off at the park, and I thanked him.

He didn't ask for my name, I didn't ask for his either.

But anywhere you re, I am always praying for you. God bless you for that night.

To worsen everything, I still failed the putme... After all d suffer and Drenched in the rain.

It is well

I thank God for God

Hello, did you write the POST UME in year 2012?
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by StJorge: 6:17pm On May 25, 2021
dairykidd:
I did one time back in Abuja.. One washed up unpopular actress. She came to the bar i was and was asking of a guy who's my friend but we couldn't get him on phone. I had to take her home with her little baby. Na mistake i make oo. She no gree go again and my guy no come back abj until after a week. Serious wahala. People started saying she's my wife who came to visit. All babes job cut anyhow and she was feeling too comfortable. When my guy finally show up i celebrated freedom because I was living like a married family man minus kpanshing... And she dey lem anyhow..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by samso247(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=chitheo post=102058901]

Hello, did you write the POST UME in year 2012?[/quote

I can't really recall o, but I think maybe 2010/2011. Why did u ask?
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by NewDawn2O21: 12:36pm On May 29, 2021
Cindy222:

I appreciate your compliments,thank you......

Liaise and synergize with me....interesting.... smiley
hope you don't mind dropping your contact address so we could communicate and get to know each other better
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2021
Administration1:

That wasn't the question.
Sir pls d answer is needed o
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 1:27pm On May 29, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
hope you don't mind dropping your contact address so we could communicate and get to know each other better

I am sorry I can't drop mine here,just drop yours and I will reach out smiley
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Cindy222(f): 1:28pm On May 29, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2021
gift2xl:

For those that might be thinking that I browse her, I never did such because I was only concern about her welfare and not her down stairs!!

Na dis upstairs and downstairs, Mata dey sweet me for ur story.

Another new words in gbonzy world
Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by gift2xl: 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
Sirjendon:

Na dis upstairs and downstairs, Mata dey sweet me for ur story.

Another new words in gbonzy world
grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night by NewDawn2O21: 2:36pm On May 29, 2021
Cindy222:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? / Meet The 15 Years Old Africa Girl With The Biggest Endowment In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.