Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? (30486 Views)

Far From Home: Netflix Series (Drop Your Review) / Mortal Kombat (2021) Movie Mp4 Download / Download Mortal Kombat 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Kylexy3000(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2021
The movie is whack.

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by ElPhoche(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2021
szen:
Did anyone notice how Scorpion understood and spoke only Japanese, but then managed to blurt out that famous line “GET OVER HERE!” in English? grin

Overall, fun movie. I particularly enjoyed the combat scenes between Subzero and Scorpion. Story line could have been better though. Looking forward to a sequel
The last fight war between scorpion and Sub-zero was the best fight scene in the movie.
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by mojounited(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2021
bejeria101:
My issues with movies like this. We know the basic story line coming to put what isnt there would just damage everything for the viewers.

Blunder of the century! Captain america carrying Thors hammer. Thor is a god not a human o.
shocked shocked shocked

I think that Captain America's scene with Thor's hammer made manifest to Odin's wish / prayer in part 1: "whosoever holds this hammer, if he be WORTHY, may he possess the power of Thor.

Thor's Hammer can only be lifted, carried or possessed by a WORTHY soul - its power is transient. Moreso, that hammer was designed to focus his power until RAGNAROK when Thor was able to master the full extent of his powers without it (recall that he later fought his sister, Hela without the hammer. He also beat up Hulk without his hammer).

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by ElPhoche(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Exactly, we go write all the fighters, their brutality and fatality.

Noob sibot was down down up with upper cut,he was a cheat back then.
If I remember the combo them, XZABCZCXXABCZCZC was the brutality for Noob Saibot that year.

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by mojounited(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2021
ElPhoche:

If I remember the combo them, XZABCZCXXABCZCZC was the brutality for Noob Saibot that year.

I missed that 20 leaves notebook and cried my eyes out lol. I'm amazed you can easily recall. Shang Tsung's moves and brutality were one of the most difficult...

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by ronaldbecky(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2021
Slimdaddy3:
thanks for the correction bro na combo we sabi we know their name
lolz..u r welcome...my surest guy na sub zero,d american sub zero
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by piagetskinner(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2021
Wasn’t impressed at all.. total waste of my time

Better to watch nobody
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by april13(f): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
It was awesome and enjoyable..
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by LordReed(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2021
Just watched it. I think it was the best of the 3 Mortal Kombat films so far. It was quite enjoyable even though it was a bit of a lightweight.
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by crackhaus: 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
Didn't realize there were so many MK fans on NL. cheesy

I watched the movie about two weeks ago... and although by movie standards, it was at best average, my love for the games was enough to make me sit through the entire thing...

I'm always going to love MK movies regardless of how well they're made.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by crackhaus: 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
bejeria101:
My issues with movies like this. We know the basic story line coming to put what isnt there would just damage everything for the viewers.

Blunder of the century! Captain america carrying Thors hammer. Thor is a god not a human o.
shocked shocked shocked

How could this be a blunder?
You obviously know nothing about the comic books.

Captain America has been lifting Mjolnir in the comics since the 80's.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by tonididdy(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2021
I don't think this was a bad movie.
Kanos's character was very hilarious from start to finish.
It was a very good movie and represented MK correctly only issue I had was why the guy at the beginning came back as scorpion to defeat subzero... "Then what was the relevance of the Guy (can't Remember his name ), he was fighting subzero b4 scorpion showed up.
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by CzarChris(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
Fu*k the poor reviews, as an MK game addict it hit all the right spots.
Why isn't anybody talking about the fatality modes brought to life in this movie?

Abeg , I've watched it 4x already and I'm still not bored with it.

The only thing wack about the movie was that Cole character, dude has real wack acting skills.

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by xrenzy(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2021
Incognito403:
Today, I finally got to watch the much anticipated Mortal Kombat 2021 movie. Here's what I think about this movie.

Firstly, I wonder why there has been no frontpage thread about this movie. I mean, this movie is one of the biggest things this year (at least for Mortal Kombat fans).

Now to my review.

1. I've watched the trailer many times on YouTube but it didn't really impress me. But that still didn't stop me from thinking about this movie.

2. I've watched the two previous movies that were done on Mortal Kombat. I didn't enjoy the first movie but then mortal Kombat, to me, is like pizza (or sex); even when it's bad it's still good. But the second movie (mortal Kombat annihilation) was a lot better in my opinion.

3. Before watching this 2021 mortal Kombat movie, I'd read reviews online and I was surprised to see poor reviews. Many people said the movie wasn't made for everyone, instead it was directed at fans of the MK video game.

4. Personally, I enjoyed the movie. And the part I loved most is the plot twist when Cole was fighting Sub-Zero. It was superb. Then there's Kung Lao's fatality. Liu's dragon. Kano and Sonya's feud was featured. Most importantly was how well the directors used Sub-Zero. He was in top form throughout the movie. Among many others.

5. I do feel the directors deliberately featured big names to appease the MK fans. For example, Goro wasn't necessary.

6. I also feel the directors tried to cramp too many features of the video game into the movie. Many went well but some didn't fit. For example, Reiko didn't do anything significant in the movie.

In summary.
I enjoyed the movie and believe every MK fan will. As for non MK fans, you might be disappointed.

Nairalanders, what do you think?
bro this wacky movie is the soul reason why there won't be god of movie I rather stick to the first MK movie and the animated game flicks

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by lexander(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2021
They totally butchered the story ballant disregard for the tournament rules, besides they re on earth with a fully powered raiden could instantaneously one shot every one of outworld warriors but he choose to just sit on his ass. Don't get me wrong it's a great movie with a really good story but for someone that knows the history and entire story of MK its a bit hard to swallow
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by tbibuzz(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2021
Rubbish ,useless ,mumu,stinking movie .the actors are trash ,lui kang no Sabi act ,the only scene dat made a little send was the first fight btw scorpion and sub zero.useless story line,fake rayden .the movie no get soul Dem just waste money on top this movie.imagine Reiko is chubby ,meelina is black .oboi see money these people troway to act this movie.
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 13, 2021
Gosj001:
Hmm, was expecting something high as the hype but was disappointed.

Great Graphics and sound sha.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
can i get mini laptop of 30k,i just want to start a graphic lesson
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
LINTUNE:
oga rest, have watched both, I'll pick mortal Kombat over it...go watch Zack Snyder , justice league , King Kong vs Godzilla ...those are hotter movies .....waiting for blackwidow next month, it's going to be a bomb ..
Clap for ur self wow now I got to know u are indomie generation imagine Zack syner compilation of justice league with little addendum and that little kids movie king Kong vs Godzilla which full of electric shows similar to monster hunter..... BoBo u lacking behind
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Richywire(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2021
It was just a child's play, not worth the hype at all
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by lexander(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2021
mojounited:

I missed that 20 leaves notebook and cried my eyes out lol. I'm amazed you can easily recall. Shang Tsung's moves and brutality were one of the most difficult...
actually I was one of those selling customized move list that include finishing moves and pictures of the fighters I made good money off them
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Spidermon: 9:07am On May 14, 2021
Mortal Kombat needs a director who is a real fan ok MK.

Mk X, mk 9 and mk 11 story modes are way better.

The movies will always fall short coz the games have set an extremely high standard

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by BadEnglish(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2021
Xmen149:

Where you download am from abeg,.I won know where to download these new movies,. anybody!

https://hdmp4mania1.net/
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Gosj001: 1:53pm On May 14, 2021
Volkswagen90:
can i get mini laptop of 30k,i just want to start a graphic lesson

You need a graphics system to start

You can click on this link to find one

https://www.nairaland.com/5613294/cheap-grade1-usa-used-dedicated/9#101685984
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2021
Gosj001:

You need a graphics system to start

You can click on this link to find one

https://www.nairaland.com/5613294/cheap-grade1-usa-used-dedicated/9#101685984
i don't have that money
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Gosj001: 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i don't have that money

You need a mini for a graphical lesson and s/ware? Godspeed!
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Ten06(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2021
If it is mortal combat that is your problem, you don't have a problem.
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by baloney: 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by yoji: 12:35pm On May 19, 2021
- The Much dreaded goro killed by an anonymous character who was always loosing MMA fights before the tournament started
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Tony142: 5:38pm On May 31, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Its not bad... watched it... well there will always be a part 2.

Pls do u know when the part 2 is coming out?
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Mimosco(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
It's a great movie las las. Anybody who condemns it should better go and direct his version.
Re: Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? by Getdabag: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
yoji:
- The Much dreaded goro killed by an anonymous character who was always loosing MMA fights before the tournament started
grin cole young descendant of scorpion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.