Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) (40686 Views)

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
Nigeria seems hopeless and the humanity in Nigerians even more hopeless but there are things that happen around that point otherwise to the above assertions.

While anybody can make mistake in life as there's no one above mistake, this is how my sister mistakenly lost her purse inside a taxi she boarded to the market this morning in Calabar, Cross River state. Of course, anybody would immediately become traumatized losing his/her money in such a manner and definitely, her case wasn't different as she was traumatized and devastated regarding the incident.

The purse had her money (N18,500) and her cell phone inside. Luckily for her and as God would have it, a Nigerian by name Uche (just his first name) picked the purse from the taxi. He said he even showed the purse to the taxi driver and he (the taxi driver) wanted to collect the purse from him claiming he (the taxi driver) knows my sister very well and he's always been the one bringing her to the market when in reality, that's very far from the truth. Uche said it got to a point where he struggled the purse with the taxi driver as he was adamant in handing over the purse to the taxi driver and finally left with the purse.

As a good Nigerian, he opened the purse and started making contacts with people on how to get to my sister to come get her purse back (obviously looks like a dream in today's Nigeria). In no time, my sister ran to me and I called her line which the phone was in the purse. Someone picked which happened to be the said Uche. He directed us to where to meet him and swiftly we went. Brothers and sisters, behold, we met Uche with his colleagues in his place of work. Everything in the purse was still intact and he handed over the purse back to my sister in the presence of his colleagues. In thanking and trying to show appreciation, Uche declined any monetary appreciation and only received the "God bless you" as we were telling him.

This action of Uche has without doubts proven that all hope especially in humanity has not lost in this country. Looking at the present economic hardship in the country, some people would have rushed at this believing it's God that answered their prayer but today's case with Uche, the opposite was the case. My sister and I cannot thank him enough. This is why I want you guys to join in thanking Uche for being a sincere Nigerian and for whose act is rare to come by in today's Nigeria. Please help us thank and appreciate. This is the kind of people we should celebrate in this country.

Please let this go far by sharing it on other social media platforms.
God bless Uche!
God bless all sincere Nigerians!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
And you no fit dash the person 1k

But seriously so good people still dey this con3

Modified: another FTC

Please where is Slawormir

#pleasefindslawormir

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2021
More pictures

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun

1 Like

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:

Read where I said we wanted to but he declined

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2021
Call him or just send him SMS and tell him thank for being a sincere Nigerian

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by RisenJoe(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2021
Thank God for uche,
But do you know that UCHE means wisdom in Igbo land,

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:06pm On May 12, 2021
Uche and the driver dragging one purse?
Wow!!!

Anyway, God bless Uche.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by kinzation(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2021
UbChapter:

Read where I said we wanted to but he declined
oh nor vex grin

Na why you attack me politely

Be.kiaful grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Simplyleo: 2:07pm On May 12, 2021
OP, beg your sister to assist you with the cash to get a good phone. After all, the money was almost good as gone.

Anyway, thank God the purse got missing in Calabar. If na one kind place, forget it. I won't mention the place, e get why.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:09pm On May 12, 2021
God bless U Mr. Uche for this feat. There are still good people in the country. He even refused the token of appreciation. I'm pretty impressed.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Koryc: 2:11pm On May 12, 2021
The story get k leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by dnawah(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2021
Na biafran o!think very well if na Nigerian u 4 be sorry by now
UbChapter:
Nigeria seems hopeless and the humanity in Nigerians even more hopeless but there are things that happen around that point otherwise to the above assertions. While anybody can make mistake in life as there's no one above mistake, this is how my sister mistakenly lost her purse inside a taxi she boarded to the market this morning in Calabar, Cross River state. Of course, anybody would immediately become traumatized losing his/her money in such a manner and definitely, her case wasn't different as she was traumatized and devastated regarding the incident. The purse had her money (N18,500) and her cell phone inside. Luckily for her and as God would have it, a Nigerian by name Uche (just his first name) picked the purse from the taxi. He said he even showed the purse to the taxi driver and he (the taxi driver) wanted to collect the purse from him claiming he (the taxi driver) knows my sister very well and he's always been the one bringing her to the market when in reality, that's very far from the truth. Uche said it got to a point where he struggled the purse with the taxi driver as he was adamant in handing over the purse to the taxi driver and finally left with the purse. As a good Nigerian, he opened the purse and started making contacts with people on how to get to my sister to come get her purse back (obviously looks like a dream in today's Nigeria). In no time, my sister ran to me and I called her line which the phone was in the purse. Someone picked which happened to be the said Uche. He directed us to where to meet him and swiftly we went. Brothers and sisters, behold, we met Uche with his colleagues in his place of work. Everything in the purse was still intact and he handed over the purse back to my sister in the presence of his colleagues. In thanking and trying to show appreciation, Uche declined any monetary appreciation and only received the "God bless you" as we were telling him. This action of Uche has without doubts proven that all hope especially in humanity has not lost in this country. Looking at the present economic hardship in the country, some people would have rushed at this believing it's God that answered their prayer but today's case with Uche, the opposite was the case. My sister and I cannot thank him enough. This is why I want you guys to join in thanking Uche for being a sincere Nigerian and for whose act is rare to come by in today's Nigeria. Please help us thank and appreciate. This is the kind of people we should celebrate in this country. You can reach him on: 0703 434 3182. Just tell him thank you for being a sincere Nigerian. Please let this go far by sharing it on other social media platforms.
God bless Uche!
God bless all sincere Nigerians!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by UbChapter(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2021
Koryc:
The story get k leg

What more clarity do you want?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by motymop: 2:50pm On May 12, 2021
So you created a thread because someone returned a purse.

Are Nigerians this unfaithful?

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by caesymore(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2021
Uche is his name and he is an Igbo Man. grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Ceenachi: 4:53pm On May 12, 2021
Wow wink
I know we still get good ppl in this country

May God bless picker grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2021
shocked
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by gnewz001(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2021
Lucky her, bless the good Samaritan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2021
*Light's weed*
I would have done the same. Nigeria's currency is already at an all time low man

On the other hand if i see a purse filled with dollars then fucckk it

21 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
cool

We that are genuine and sincere are not more than 5% in this country....

Congratulations.....

But @OP shey you sure say no be that phone you use snap those pictures?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
God bless him and replenish him more for his gesture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by prince2pac(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:

uncle read kwanu eh, he rejected it, na blessings Uche nwanne m want

Many blessings to him...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by allanphash7(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
Good one
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by seunsiju(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Sincerely this Uche looks different, we can look his face grin
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App cool
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by DropsMic(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2021
Cool
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by KangaIye: 4:56pm On May 12, 2021
Huh
Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2021
God bless Uche

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) by arejibadz(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2021
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / Checkout Hilarious #10yearschallenge Memes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.