Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah (2781 Views)

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by goodnessme1(f): 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB,Leave Herders Alone — Miyetti Allah

The governors had after a four-hour meeting in Asaba,
Delta State on Tuesday agreed that open grazing should be banned.

The National Secretary of
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore,
Alhassan Saleh, says the ban
on open grazing of cattle by
southern governors is an
‘empty policy’.

The governors had after a
four-hour meeting in Asaba,
Delta State on Tuesday agreed that open grazing
should be banned.

Open grazing of cattle has often caused conflicts between host communities and migrant herders,leading
to several deaths in many
states.

Some of the herders have also
been accused of committing
other criminal acts like armed
robbery, kidnapping,and murder.

Speaking to SaharaReporters
on Wednesday, Saleh said herders are not the problem facing the country.

He described the southern
governors as confused and
mischievous.

“The governors are confused
and mischievous, are herders
the problem of this country?
Are they Biafra people killing
people up and down, burning
police stations?

“They are confused, or are
they not confused? If they
can’t address the terrorist
activities being perpetrated
by Nnamdi Kanu (leader of
the Indigenous People of Biafra) and his Igbo terrorist
group called IPOB, I think they
are really confused, if they
are not confused, then they
are mischievous.

“Is there anything like secret
grazing?
Let the governors go ahead to continue instigating their mobs to keep killing herdsmen.
Can they comply
with an empty policy? Where are the ranches?

“Are herdsmen the problem of this country?Are they the ones looting the treasury?They should leave the herders alone.They should stop killing
innocent herders.”
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
This stupid terrorist group parading themselves as Miyetti allah should shut up their mouth and let other region decide what's good for them

Bloody terrorist fools.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 12, 2021
When myetti Allah reacts just know they are afraid

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by christistruth01: 4:29pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB,Leave Herders Alone — Miyetti Allah
Source

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by youngeagle(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2021
The kinda nerves these guys get ehn, they should be taught how to respect other regions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by Conrod: 4:38pm On May 12, 2021
Even a confirmed terrorist group is afraid of ipob,.....though we know that their (myatti allah's) tenure as defacto rulers of nigeria is grinding towards a permanent stop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by FarahAideed: 4:39pm On May 12, 2021
E pain them .. Southern Nigeria has become a reality

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
What are the Miyetti Allah afraid of?

Shouldn't they be happy with the banning of open grazing which will avoid the herders/farmers clashes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by codedguy1(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2021
Tor
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by goodnessme1(f): 4:48pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Shouldn't they be happy with the banning of open grazing which will avoid the herders/farmers clashes
You no go call me names for posting this news,but if is about Ugm you go begin ranting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by OfoIgbo: 4:49pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

I didn't know you're an IPOB supporter.

Here you are, in the same camp as Nnamdi Kanu, and against Miyetti Allah.

Wonders shall never cease to happen grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 4:49pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
You no go call me names for posting this news,but if is about Ugm you go begin ranting.

As you no call me names for attacking Miyetti Ewu now..

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by PapaBaby: 4:51pm On May 12, 2021
Says miyetti Allah, the political wing of Bokoharam.
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 4:51pm On May 12, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I didn't know you're an IPOB supporter.

Here you are, in the same camp as Nnamdi Kanu, and against Miyetti Allah.

Wonders shall never cease to happen grin grin

Wait , have you ever seen me supporting Miyetti Allah before?

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by Imsoblessed: 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
;Dthese guyz have balls! My people talk say, when you see masquerade dey dance for outside, make you know say somebody they bit drum inside. Very soon we will know who is who.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by OfoIgbo: 4:54pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Wait , have you ever seen me supporting Miyetti Allah before?

Anybody that supports Buhari's government is a supporter of Miyetti Allah.

Buhari is carrying out their policies in government. I have noticed you're a major supporter of this government, hence MIyetti Allah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2021
This Fulani people are very insensitive to the reality on ground, if after one week of this pronunciation Southerners still find cow grazing in any plot of land that is not theirs, such cattle must be confiscated or killed to drive home the conclusion of the the southern governor's forum to this Fulani people

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 4:58pm On May 12, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Anybody that supports Buhari's government is a supporter of Miyetti Allah.

Buhari is carrying out their policies in government. I have noticed you're a major supporter of this government, hence MIyetti Allah

Very wrong mentality..

Southerners in general are having the same enemy which is the killer herdsmen... But we all have different approach of solving issues.

I can remember vividly when Ondo herdsmen case was about to get worst, I suggested that Ondo state assembly should pass law to ban anti grazing and back it up with court order, days after, they took the step and now we are all at peace.

This same last week, when Ondo state deported some Northerners, I also suggested that other Southern states should copy Ondo state and ban open grazing... Here we are today.

Our method of approach is different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by goodnessme1(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

As you no call me names for attacking Miyetti Ewu now..
Learn to have spirit of sportsmanship.

That you hate Igbos shouldn't make you hate whatever i do as Ada Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:02pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Learn to have spirit of sportsmanship.

That you hate Igbos shouldn't make you hate whatever i do as Ada Igbo.

You have started this your gibberish again

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by goodnessme1(f): 5:23pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

You have started this your gibberish again
Do you love Igbos?
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by BigSarah(f): 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
grin The day all Southerners realize and accept what they’re in this country the better... Southerners are northerners beaches grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Do you love Igbos?

I don't hate any other tribes apart from mine, so yes
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by BigSarah(f): 5:29pm On May 12, 2021
undecided
helinues:

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:30pm On May 12, 2021
BigSarah:
undecided

It choke you right?
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by goodnessme1(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Ok.

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by Afolabimills(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2021
God punish una there terrorist jihadist hypocrites kidnappers herdsmen
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
Ok.

Probably that wasn't the answer you were expecting..

It choke you too.

grin
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2021
IPOB don't go around killing people, râping women and taking over their lands all over the country, Miyetti Allah terrorists aka Fulani herdsmen do that. They're the fourth deadliest terror group in the world cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by goodnessme1(f): 5:37pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Probably that wasn't the answer you were expecting..
It choke you too.
grin
I know you will lie,so i was not surprised with your answer.

The picture i used is to show you that i don't believe you.
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by IgweOfNnewi: 5:37pm On May 12, 2021
ok
Re: Southern Governors Confused, Should Face IPOB - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know you will lie,so i was not surprised with your answer.

The picture i used is to show you that i don't believe you.

That shouldn't be my headache anymore as I have already answered your question.

Next

(1) (2)

BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations / The Person Soludo Met Is A Cloned Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa / Pictures: Who Has The Strongest Juju Between Atiku And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.