Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! (3257 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 6:04pm On May 13, 2021
i have no issue with jesusjr..when i saw her i also felt compassionate towards her.,but i saw a trait in jesusjr which is common among men of God...i did dis,i did dat syndrome..trying to show or appear powerful,claiming the glory that belongs to God..if u read the new testament very well,u will see jesus told people he healed not to tell anyone,even peter and paul where about to be worship as a god,they said no never we are men like you,it the holyspirit doeth it as a sign unto u....someone have not even get bitter about the girl issue and seek Gods counsel talkless of healing he is already attracting attention.
its not everyone dat jesus healed,becuz you healed some people doesnt mean its everyone you lay hands on..,follow the leading of the holyspirit,not what you think is right.all i see here is someone trying to magnify himselve.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2021
jesusjnr1:
I don't have to go too far with you, because Maximus, despite a Jehovah witness, pretty much summarized your life with the few words in the screenshot.

Someone says "yes", you attack him for doing so, another says no, you still find a possible reason to attack him.

You did the same thing with the topic of homosexuality, because I saw you attacking someone for supporting it after attacking me for preaching against it. So i'm obviously the least of your worries.

You have serious issues that make you have the habit of finding any possible reason to attack anyone. You seriously need help.

So get help before it's too late.
Attack you? I did not. I stopped your m.adness, and the reasons were given. If you can quote demonwitness for this cheap goal...despite the fact you are a reason for those guys to have mouth to talk about. You are actually a te.rrible person for coming out you will heal the people, and that you will solve the lady's problem. Just toying with the emotion of the girl. You want to use NL to start scamming. It is pure scam. I am.not the type who chew my tongue when saying the teeth cos of what people are going to day. I bash you based on the level of your stupi.dity. Shut the heck up. The lady needs to take her brother to the hospital and managed it. And she needs to start going to a living church to start pleading the blood of Jesus. And then, she starts "doing it herself" the deliverance process. You can not do anything. Nothing you can do. You did not hear anything from God. You did not act like someone who heard from God.

And if you want to take up the challenge, I am ready for you. Are you ready? We will video the while deliverance abrakatabra you want to do. We will even raise fund so you spend nothing. Are you ready? The Max you mentioned could not show face when I called him out. Bro, can you show face and we cover it live and post the miracle you will perform here? If you cannot, just shut the heck up and get the crap out of here.

I dislike people who destroy the reputation of Jesus.

Remember how you boasted something would happen one time and you even told everyone, you would delete your moniker if wrong.. You were so sure. But at the end, you heard nothing from God and you deleted. Instead of you to be sober, you are still parading yourself as a prophet. I am ready to cover how you will get dirty slaps while doing yeye deliverance. Are you ready?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2021
Propheticdavid:
i have no issue with jesusjr..when i saw her i also felt compassionate towards her.,but i saw a trait in jesusjr which is common among men of God...i did dis,i did dat syndrome..trying to show or appear powerful,claiming the glory that belongs to God..if u read the new testament very well,u will see jesus told people he healed not to tell anyone,even peter and paul where about to be worship as a god,they said no never we are men like you,it the holyspirit doeth it as a sign unto u....someone have not even get bitter about the girl issue and seek Gods counsel talkless of healing he is already attracting attention.
its not everyone dat jesus healed,becuz you healed some people doesnt mean its everyone you lay hands on..,follow the leading of the holyspirit,not what you think is right.all i see here is someone trying to magnify himselve.
Sir, I really do not like gentle scolding like this. He is just an idi.otaa who gives words to atheists and demonwitnesses. Very usele.ss boy. Imagine the names my own Jesus has received from atheists here. They have abused Him, called him incompetent in this forum. Imagine this usel.ess boy goes there and fails, they will even abuse my Jesus more. So, I better kick the head of the cra.zy boy. I am so angry and furious.. It is cos of people like that stu.pid fellow they are abusing my Jesus and Saviour. Yes, I repeat it...he is stup.id.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by LisaAnneMia: 8:56pm On May 13, 2021

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by OkCornel(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You've not realised how people confuse shamanism with Christianity?

This is an interesting topic to research on.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 11:13pm On May 13, 2021
Propheticdavid:
If you had any iota of respect or compassion for the lady who cried out in distress for help in Nairaland, you would have never have come to this thread to do what you did even if you had an issue with me.

You claim to have no issue with me, yet you go on to contradict yourself at the same time. Are you now God that makes you know I was claiming His glory? How do you know you're not even the one trying to claim God's glory by allowing yourself to be an instrument of the hands of the devil to disrupt this thread that seeks to glorify God in Nairaland?

What I said here is not different from what true men of God have done in the past, as shown in the instance of Elisha which I shared here, so you would have said the same of him, as you're no different from the Pharisees that won't and can't help others but try to crucify those who do as Jesus and John the baptist among others out of envy.

You don't even know Jesus, otherwise you'd know that Jesus showcased His works!

Luke 7:22 (KJV)

Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

In fact Jesus posited His works as evidence to show the Pharisees that He was God-sent.

John 10:25 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:37-38 (KJV)

If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

That's what you're attacking me for, for emulating Christ to prove that I'm also God-sent, which show that your mission here has nothing to do with God but of the devil!

Only you came here and sowed your evil seeds. Only you are now answering questions that no man asked you, because I haven't even responded to you yet.

If your conscience pricks you because of the evil you've done, why not repent and ask God for forgiveness for allowing the devil to use you this way?

I have told you already, it's not just by talking or preaching because anyone can do that. Jesus talked but He also had works to show that He was God-sent.

I have shown you some of the works God has used me to do here to show to you that I'm also God-sent, even as Jesus the Master did. If you need more, you can click on the link I shared in my response to missyajoke post.

So it's when you get the works to confirm that you're also God-sent, that you can now start telling me about spiritual encounters and the likes, but until that happens, you can hold your peace.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 11:17pm On May 13, 2021
OkCornel:

Powerful man of God...

The focus should be on the Holy Spirit that empowers men and not the men themselves.

It’s not a big deal to ask the Father for the Holy Spirit no?
Hi bro. It's been quite a while.

I believe you're doing great.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 11:20pm On May 13, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
God is the only Deliverer, and if He choose to use the OP in this case, who are you to come against that? What is mouth action? Didn't God create the world by the word of His power?

Nice one @bodydiilect57!

Can't get enough of the bolded. Thanks For sharing.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by OkCornel(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Hi bro. It's been quite a while.

I believe you're doing great.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes bro. God is faithful.

How’ve you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 11:27pm On May 13, 2021
OkCornel:

Yes bro. God is faithful.

How’ve you been?
Good to hear.

I'm great oh. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 4:07am On May 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:
If you had any iota of respect or compassion for the lady who cried out in distress for help in Nairaland, you would have never have come to this thread to do what you did even if you had an issue with me.

You claim to have no issue with me, yet you go on to contradict yourself at the same time. Are you now God that makes you know I was claiming His glory? How do you know you're not even the one trying to claim God's glory by allowing yourself to be an instrument of the hands of the devil to disrupt this thread that seeks to glorify God in Nairaland?

What I said here is not different from what true men of God have done in the past, as shown in the instance of Elisha which I shared here, so you would have said the same of him, as you're no different from the Pharisees that won't and can't help others but try to crucify those who do as Jesus and John the baptist among others out of envy.

You don't even know Jesus, otherwise you'd know that Jesus showcased His works!

Luke 7:22 (KJV)

Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

In fact Jesus posited His works as evidence to show the Pharisees that He was God-sent.

John 10:25 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 10:37-38 (KJV)

If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

That's what you're attacking me for, for emulating Christ to prove that I'm also God-sent, which show that your mission here has nothing to do with God but of the devil!

Only you came here and sowed your evil seeds. Only you are now answering questions that no man asked you, because I haven't even responded to you yet.

If your conscience pricks you because of the evil you've done, why not repent and ask God for forgiveness for allowing the devil to use you this way?

I have told you already, it's not just by talking or preaching because anyone can do that. Jesus talked but He also had works to show that He was God-sent.

I have shown you some of the works God has used me to do here to show to you that I'm also God-sent, even as Jesus the Master did. If you need more, you can click on the link I shared in my response to missyajoke post.

So it's when you get the works to confirm that you're also God-sent, that you can now start telling me about spiritual encounters and the likes, but until that happens, you can hold your peace.

God bless.

Lol.. you are not wise at all.
So you expect me to be be bragging with you online about how God had been using me... Lol.. You never learn. You are a complete joker. I will leave you to your foolishness... The way you talk,and behave here, as already put you on the scale and you weigh so lightly.
Enough of the drama, I've you healed them?
The talking is exceeding the doing.
Big mouth, na your type demon dey flog.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 4:42am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=jesusjnr1 post=101668120]If you had any iota of respect or compassion for the lady who cried out in distress for help in Nairaland, you would have never have come to this thread to do what you did even if you had an issue with me.

You claim to have no issue with me, yet you go on to contradict yourself at the same time. Are you now God that makes you know I was claiming His glory? How do

Do I know you?, but you can't expect me to keep silence on mediocrity.
Na online you dey display work.. No matter how you press me to run my mouth, I won't Cuz I'm not as foolish as you... I wasn't sent to her(the holyspirit didn't stir me up concerning her case) and its better than someone faking for attention....it really pained you.. Cuz I see no reason for bible quotation on top I heal, I no heal... If you really have this thing you claim, there is no need for much talking...if people don't believe me, I tell God to prove them wrong.. Not provide explanation, or argue for my God.
There is no need to consult, before you recognise an attention seeker.

If you are this powerful, you can just provecy into their life,without opening a thread for it.. And it will be between you and God.
She will just found out they are healed, and give testimony online..

AND you will gain God's respect by that, and greater measure will be given. But you won't think in that manner becuz you want to service your ego so as to gain popularity.
You intentions maybe good but your motive not good enough. So you will disgrace yourself.. If truly na holyspirit you carry oo.. Cuz no be every miracle is from God.. We are warned not to be deceived.
Kai you are pushing me to tell you stuffs but I won't. Its between me and God.. There is no glory here.

1 Like

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Sheunma: 6:34am On May 14, 2021
Well done oh Jesusjnr, nairaland resident miracle worker.

Abeg no limit your miracle to nairaland o, real "mad"people Boku for our many neuropsychiatric hospitals for naija wey need healing.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 8:01am On May 14, 2021
Propheticdavid:

Lol.. you are not wise at all.
So you expect me to be be bragging with you online about how God had been using me... Lol.. You never learn. You are a complete joker. I will leave you to your foolishness... The way you talk,and behave here, as already put you on the scale and you weigh so lightly.
Enough of the drama, I've you healed them?
The talking is exceeding the doing.
Big mouth, na your type demon dey flog.
I showed you the example of Jesus doing the same thing and you believed it was not wise to do so. Maybe if I had shown you the example of the devil or the Antichrist' Pharisees who found fault in Jesus doing what I'm doing here, which made them to be attacking Him as you're doing to me here, then I would be wise to you.

It's only an Antichrist in the order of the Pharisees that would call what Jesus did as such to the glory of God as "bragging".

It seems your works are evil or non-existent that's why you can't show them here, because good works are not meant to be hidden but showcased to the world as Jesus had done.

Jesus said these "signs" shall follow those that believe, and I already showed you some signs that are following me to prove that God is with me even as Jesus had done, hence I asked you to show me the "signs" that have followed you here in Nairaland to show that you're truly of God and not just mouth talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/6332975/how-fasting-helps-unlock-spiritual/2#98302344

Above is the link to the testimony of the nairalander God used me to deliver from the depression and suicidal thoughts after the demon causing her condition was casted out, just in case you missed it. So please show me your works (signs) as Jesus had said and done, otherwise hold your peace.

God bless.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 8:25am On May 14, 2021
Propheticdavid:
Do I know you?, but you can't expect me to keep silence on mediocrity.
Na online you dey display work.. No matter how you press me to run my mouth, I won't Cuz I'm not as foolish as you... I wasn't sent to her(the holyspirit didn't stir me up concerning her case) and its better than someone faking for attention....it really pained you.. Cuz I see no reason for bible quotation on top I heal, I no heal... If you really have this thing you claim, there is no need for much talking...if people don't believe me, I tell God to prove them wrong.. Not provide explanation, or argue for my God.
There is no need to consult, before you recognise an attention seeker.

If you are this powerful, you can just provecy into their life,without opening a thread for it.. And it will be between you and God.
She will just found out they are healed, and give testimony online..

AND you will gain God's respect by that, and greater measure will be given. But you won't think in that manner becuz you want to service your ego so as to gain popularity.
You intentions maybe good but your motive not good enough. So you will disgrace yourself.. If truly na holyspirit you carry oo.. Cuz no be every miracle is from God.. We are warned not to be deceived.
Kai you are pushing me to tell you stuffs but I won't. Its between me and God.. There is no glory here.
You had made your point in the thread about cockroach where you kept talking like someone who has the diarrhea of the mouth, so if that was just what you wanted to do, you would have moved on with your life because you can only advice someone but he would decide if to take your advice or not.

But your coming here to still make jest of the other thread to rubbish this thread which seeks to help someone, and to keep commenting even after making your initial comments with no one responding to you proves that your mission here has nothing to do with God but evil and envy.

If I be an attention seeker as you claim, you're much worse, because you desperately using a so-called "attention seeker" to seek attention for yourself, by your activities on this thread after all you already did on the other thread.

I've already told you, when you get the signs of works following you and not just signs of talk which you now have in abundance, you can decide what to do with it, but you have no right to dictate to someone else what to do with his. You can only advise.

God bless.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 8:39am On May 14, 2021
Sheunma:
Well done oh Jesusjnr, nairaland resident miracle worker.

Abeg no limit your miracle to nairaland o, real "mad"people Boku for our many neuropsychiatric hospitals for naija wey need healing.
If you know any of them, you can bring them here.

This is intended for nairalanders, especially disbelieving atheists here as yourself (I guess), not outsiders, so even if I do the works there and bring them here, they wouldn't make sense to them. You know of how regardless how many of such testimonies were being brought here to nairaland from outside, your fellows are not buying them. It's mostly because it's not works that are done here in Nairaland.

But if they are brought here to Nairaland and they get cured here in Nairaland, then it would be easier for them to believe because it happened right before there very eyes not someone telling them about it. As they say, "seeing is believing."

So that's the idea here.

God bless.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by LordReed(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:
If you know any of them, you can bring them here.

This is intended for nairalanders, especially disbelieving atheists here as yourself (I guess), not outsiders, so even if I do the works there and bring them here, they wouldn't make sense to them. You know of how regardless how many of such testimonies were being brought here to nairaland from outside, your fellows are not buying them. It's mostly because it's not works that are done here in Nairaland.

But if they are brought here to Nairaland and they get cured here in Nairaland, then it would be easier for them to believe because it happened right before there very eyes not someone telling them about it. As they say, "seeing is believing."

So that's the idea here.

God bless.

Ok so if I bring you a documented medical condition, you can do your thing and heal it completely?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 14, 2021
Fo.olish and hope.less demonjr1 aka fake jesusjnr1 or what whoever you are. An atheist has come to challenge you with a medical condition already documented...before you embarrass Jesus ....please ....I need to let the world know that the boy is on his own. He is not representing Jesus. Listen, I am a christian and I have challenged him that we can facilitate video coverage of the whole deliverance he is boasting about. You can see that he chicken out. He has no power. He is looking for fame, and he will manipulate it like every useless fake miracles we see around. So, from today...ignore the nui.sance. Biko! No need to drag the name of Jesus into his stupidity. I challenged him first before anyone. I am a christian and it should be enough. He chickened out. He couldn't reply me. So, leave him in his foo.lishness. If anyone gives him a documented sick person and he fails, it is not on Jesus. He is fake.

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 12:42pm On May 14, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so if I bring you a documented medical condition, you can do your thing and heal it completely?
Exactly my point bro.

Thanks for coming up with such an idea.

Just explain what it would take for the person to be considered cured from his illness.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Exactly my point bro.

Just explain what it would take for the person to be considered cured from his illness.

Thanks and God bless.

My mother in law has diabetes and arthritis in her knee. Her healing will be evidenced by medical tests indicating normalisation of her blood tests and xray of knee showing normalisation. I have currently her records showing these conditions, I will supply a redacted copy on here and the full one to your email in case you want to verify. At a time of your choosing another test will be done to verify the healing and results posted here as before. BTW my MIL is a born again Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 4:08pm On May 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You had made your point in the thread about cockroach where you kept talking like someone who has the diarrhea of the mouth, so if that was just what you wanted to do, you would have moved on with your life because you can only advice someone but he would decide if to take your advice or not.

But your coming here to still make jest of the other thread to rubbish this thread which seeks to help someone, and to keep commenting even after making your initial comments with no one responding to you proves that your mission here has nothing to do with God but evil and envy.

If I be an attention seeker as you claim, you're much worse, because you desperately using a so-called "attention seeker" to seek attention for yourself, by your activities on this thread after all you already did on the other thread.

I've already told you, when you get the signs of works following you and not just signs of talk which you now have in abundance, you can decide what to do with it, but you have no right to dictate to someone else what to do with his. You can only advise.

God bless.

E pain ham....lol..I spoil his parole..
Boy heal them.now ..shey power don diffuse ni.
Nigeria needs to get rid of people like you

1 Like

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 4:11pm On May 14, 2021
Jesusjr is diverting our attention from the healing.damage control.
Boy don Japan..
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 4:14pm On May 14, 2021
[/color][s][/s]
jesusjnr1:
Exactly my point bro.

[color=#990000]
Thanks and God bless.

See scope..
When sickness cure we go know...wetin be the crap above.

1 Like

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Propheticdavid: 4:22pm On May 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:

God bless.

Evil and envy..
LoL envy...what is there to envy in a mediocre.
Is it the spiritual cockroach killing,or the 40 day carnal fast that result to nothing.lol..

Heal them and let see if I won't glorify God through you..
You are pushing me to talk ,but will restrain it over and over again.. I wont be found boasting.cuz no be my power..it was God from the beginning till the end.

1 Like

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
LordReed:

My mother in law has diabetes and arthritis in her knee. Her healing will be evidenced by medical tests indicating normalisation of her blood tests and xray of knee showing normalisation. I have currently her records showing these conditions, I will supply a redacted copy on here and the full one to your email in case you want to verify. At a time of your choosing another test will be done to verify the healing and results posted here as before. BTW my MIL is a born again Christian.
You wouldn't realize how happy I am for this. Thanks a lot for taking it upon yourself to do this. This is exactly what I had in mind so that when the healing takes place, it could hardly be argued or resisted.

I am really sorry for what your mother in-law is going through. You should realize that it was never God's plan for it to be this way, that's why whenever God has the opportunity of a yielded vessel, He would try to use the person to heal such ones and make them whole as He intended for it to be, and had done through His Son Jesus among others.

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions concerning this.

1. Is it a condition that has a medical cure?

2. Has she been taken to any place, church or elsewhere to find a solution for her ailment?

3. Is she able to walk or move freely, and does she have any swollen part of her body that depicts the condition? If so, do you have any pictures of that body part which could be useful to depict the difference before and after she's healed?

You can post the copy of the medical records here as you said, and kindly send me a pm via my other moniker so that you can also send me the full copies via email as you said.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by LordReed(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You wouldn't realize how happy I am for this. Thanks a lot for taking it upon yourself to do this. This is exactly what I had in mind so that when the healing takes place, it could hardly be argued or resisted.

I am really sorry for what your mother in-law is going through. You should realize that it was never God's plan for it to be this way, that's why whenever God has the opportunity of a yielded vessel, He would try to use the person to heal such ones and make them whole as He intended for it to be, and had done through His Son Jesus among others.

If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions concerning this.

1. Is it a condition that has a medical cure?

2. Has she been taken to any place, church or elsewhere to find a solution for her ailment?

3. Is she able to walk or move freely, and does she have any swollen part of her body that depicts the condition? If so, do you have any pictures of that body part which could be useful to depict the difference before and after she's healed?

You can post the copy of the medical records here as you said, and kindly send me a pm via my other moniker so that you can also send me the full copies via email as you said.

Thanks and God bless.

1. Diabetes and arthritis have no cure, they are only managed with medication.

2. I dunno if she has but she always listens to Pastor Jerry Eze every morning and prays too.

3. I have the xray of her knee showing the damage, she does have a limp due to the damage.

I will put all the records together and post them. I am expecting some more on Monday or Tuesday so that's when I will be putting them up.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by jesusjnr1: 8:06am On May 16, 2021
LordReed:

2. I dunno if she has but she always listens to Pastor Jerry Eze every morning and prays too.

3. I have the xray of her knee showing the damage, she does have a limp due to the damage.

I will put all the records together and post them. I am expecting some more on Monday or Tuesday so that's when I will be putting them up.
It's okay and thanks for the info.

I have started praying for her already, so it's when she stops feeling any form of related discomfort or pains and stops limping, that is, when it becomes glaring that she'd been healed, that she can now go for a test to verify her healing.

God bless.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 16, 2021
LordReed:

Oga, you promised tomorrow or next tomorrow. Please, do not fail us oooo.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2021
jesusjnr1:
It's okay and thanks for the info.

I have started praying for her already, so it's when she stops feeling any form of related discomfort or pains and stops limping, that is, when it becomes glaring that she'd been healed, that she can now go for a test to verify her healing.

God bless.
We dey watch you. If God uses you to heal the woman, I will apologize to you cos you are going ahead. But in my spirit, I know you are deceiving yourself. If I am wrong, I will apologize. Just to let you know. But mark my words, you are failing cos I do not see God sending you all these show offs. I am here to deny you that Jesus did not send you. But if you are able to show us all that He sent you......we will see.
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by LordReed(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Oga, you promised tomorrow or next tomorrow. Please, do not fail us oooo.

I won't. wink
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by Image123(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2021
LordReed:

I won't. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy i don miss. Reed sef dey take style find healing. It is well. cheesy
Re: Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland! by budaatum: 6:30pm On May 16, 2021
The word of some can not be trusted. And you, my Lord, were supposed to ensure they did what they said they'd do! angry

LordReed:

Edit: For those who do not know what #deactivateyourmoniker is, heres a brief primer:

https://www.nairaland.com/5086138/back-bit-whats-up-whats/3#82577185

Jesusjnr has declared that on or before 11:59pm 31st December 2019, a miracle will occur on Nairaland that will effectively end atheism on Nairaland. Should this miracle fail to occur, on the 1st of January 2020 jesusjnr shall deactivate all his monikers. If the miracle does occur, budaatum shall deactivate her moniker. #deactivateyourmoniker

For further details I suggest anyone interested peruse the entire thread the above post came from. In it clarification was made on the expectations of the participants jesusjnr and budaatum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) / Learn More About Hajj (the Pilgrimage) / Atheists Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.